1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Woot, congrats on the 1 mil! I cant rightly remember how i found out about linus tech tips, but i'm glad i did!

I'd love to see you review some flight sticks / hotas  with star citizen/arena commander, because bacon! 

Hy linusmediagroup.

Hhmm, i find linustechtips when i search video about unboxing nzxt phantom 410.

The linus channel came up on the top video i search.

When i watch it, i see an proffesional unboxer.

I start to watch the linus channel about unboxing stuff like casing, peripheral, etc.

But my favourite video is about pc building. The most insane build video i ever seen is the build with custom water cooling that spend $6000 US !!!

My suggestion for linus is, can LTT make video build with some workstation part like firepro, xeon, nvidia quadro.

I hope LMG and LTT channel always succes ~~

well theres no doubt that I wont win anything, thought I would try anyways, wanted to start participating more in the forums anyways so this could be a good start

I would like to win the surfacepro. I found this chanel when i was thinking of buying a new laptop and i saw this video 

and I thought what a great review, so since the I watch this channel once every week. 

I found LinusTechTips through my friend when I was starting to learn how to build a custom PC. Was really glad that my friend recommended me to watch your videos. It has helped me a lot especially the Build Guide since I was clueless at first on how to assemble all those parts. Continued watching as I get more addicted to the contents on LTT.

CPU: Intel Core i5 - 4670K RAM: GeIL EVO Veloce Series 2x4GB MOBO: ASRock Z87 Extreme4 GPU: EVGA GTX 780 FTW PSU: Seasonic SSR - 650RM CASE: Corsair Carbide Series 200R

Linus Tech Tips is awesome and extremely helpful! I found the channel by looking for a computer build and product reviews. Congratulations on the million subscribers and keep doing what you're doing!

Thank you so much, i have learned all of my tech knowledge from linus tech tips and have watched for like 2 years now :D best of luck in the future

Thank you for making reviews fun to watch again. It's been a long time since review videos have interested me. :D PS. Nachos. Always Nachos.

Friendliest tech channel I know! Congrats on the 1 million mark.

I love LTT and have been watching your content for a long time. Your quality of content is really great and I wish you well in the future!

I found your channel about a year ago or so.  Wasn't a big "YouTuber", but I would often look for product reviews and general tech talk.  I always found your videos interesting because you reminded me of a dude I could just hang out with and bullshit tech stuff.  Now I find myself regularly visiting the site to look at new reviews of stuff I'm not interested in but still like to hear what you have to say about it.  So thanks for what I feel to be an honest opinion on reviews and your generally just fun videos.  Keep it up!

Dear Linus Tech Tips,

I got to find out about your Channel through watching Marques Brownlee's Nvidia Shield Review. I wanted to see the gaming aspect of the review and he recommended your team's channel. Ever since then, I have been watching every single of your video review. I especially love the WAN show, it summarizes a lot of the newest tech issues, and it keeps me updated. Your videos are very helpful because basically you guys to all the researching and all I have to is listen to your review and I get to receive all the information. 

So THUMBS UP GUYS!!! I hope you guys prosper for a long time! 

Message from a fellow member that lives in Québec :

Linus Media Group, I thank you for all the good content you make. It shines my everyday night when I come back from school. Your community thanks you for everything : the good content, the opinions on different subject and gadgets, the ''a day in Linus Media Group's office''. You guys just nailed it! I know we only know a bit of your very own lives but I'm happy to be part of it.

Linus, you're the man! You got me into this channel and you and your team are the reasons that kept me going night after night... That funny expression and opinion you have, keep it! I know it is like 14:42 where you live at this moment (at the other side of this country) but you make me want to go on a trip and see you at a show or ''visit'' the office, (I know it's weird to say). It will now be a year that I follow you and I wish I could be following you for longer but I just wasn't. I Watch all the videos I missed from those 2500 and I wish I could say in the future that ''I Watch this media group growing since it was only 2013''. You made my comprehension of computing explode in that only year and I thank you for that. I just want to see the face of that guy opening his door and see you with the giveaway computer, what a Lucky guy! I just only hope you see that reply and realize how greatly we thank you for what you've done.

As you just seen my English is a work in progress, but I hope you'll understand the message

Long life to this Media Group!

PS : if one day I move to BC, please let me visit you.

(This post was published on YouTube 4 days ago)

Thanks Linus, I found you back in 2011 When I was building my first pc.

Thanks linus,

I found you while I was browsing videos on youtube about some product I don't even remember three or four years ago and I started watching your videos even though I wasn't subscibed. I've been watching your videos since

I absolutely LOVE your videos. The video content is great, and they are all very professionally done. I aspire to one day be able to do what I love on a regular basis, just like you and your team do. Keep up the great work.

EDIT: I found your videos about three years ago while building my "Awesome" gaming PC. (Low range, I was on a very strict budget, but I loved it.) I was very new to the whole PC building community and without your video, I would have had no idea what I was doing.

By the way, I have a Galaxy Note 3, and many days I will watch some of your videos on my phone under my desk during study hall in school after I've gotten my work done .

Thanks for several years of entertainment and very useful information, keep up the great work.

-Drew

Your videos inspired me to build my first PC! Thanks! Keep the videos coming!

You are the best!. I learned everything about coumputers and new tec with you. Thanks for being such important at this community.

I've traded stupid tf2 hats on a laptop for the past year and a half in hopes of getting a computer.

If i win, i'll donate at least $100 usd to any charity you and the rest of the company decides. Thanks a bunch you guys, you all deserve a million subs.

By watching you guys, I have delved into an entirely new world of nerd. And I am thankful for that. All hail Linus.

I found Linus Tech Tips through reddit, and have watched your videos every day since. They're awesome. I really enjoy the "great things below 100$" videos but i also like all the reviews of computer hardware and also build guides. Great job and keep up the good work!