Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found your channel when I just got into tech and used your AMAZING videos to build my own PC!!!! Thank you so much for all you do keep on keeping on!!!

Hee linusthechtips

I came across you guys wenn i was looking for some information on pc's for example how to build one ore what you need for a good gaming pc and of course i now know  :D all thanks to you guys!!

I really like linus's DIY video's because i like to give every thing my own little twist.

I would really liked it if you guys reviewed some ear buds with some non-expensive and expensive ones.

(lasagna is my favorite)

love you guys  :wub:

I miss the good old unboxings

i used Linus Tech Tips to find my computer parts.

thanks for sharing and bee there and kipe up the godt Work. B)  :rolleyes:

Thank you so much Linus, Slick and the rest of the crew for your videos. They are awesome.

It would be fun to see some old school unboxing every once in a while. (Maybe unboxing friday or something)

Either way keep on making videos and we will keep on watching them.

I don't know if you have any but if you could make reviews on mouses and keyboards that would be awesome :3

And some pre-built PCs for those who haven't built one for themselves and don't want to take any chances?

Well it has been a long time coming ive been with linus's channel for a while and all i can say is that everyone in this post are amazing and are a great community. I wish everyone here a great day and linus keep being linus.

i am proud to be one of ur original and old school followers and lovers ofcource.

i just want to cungratulate u,like i oonce did when ur channel was chosen as the most viewd in Canda.

and i want to thank u personaly cauz i leanrd a lot from,so i've become a PC hardware geek,and it's soon will be my work,so u didn't just inspired me,but u changed the cource of my life.

so i just want to say thank u,and hop u many years and years of seccess.

just keep it up Linus,we love we support u we do anything we can for u.peace out

Thank you Linus, Edzel, Slick, Brandon, and all the newer guys. I discovered the channel last year around February and it has honestly changed my life. After joining the community I now have a desktop that I built based off of one of the first build guides. Crazy thinking of how much the channel's grown since you began. Congratulations guys. To another million

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.

Execlent work and great videos, I actully found you guys from when JayzTwoCents was doing a giveaway with you guys and I have been watching tech quicky and now im subscibed to the main channel and I absoloutely love it!!! :) Keep up the great work and congrats to all the people that win the prizes.

I could have sworn I'd already posted on this topic.  I watched the million sub video days ago!

Anyways, I probably started watching LTT in about 2005 when I built my first serious gaming rig.  Been watching ever since!  My favorite videos are case overviews/reviews/unboxings.  Congrats, and keep up the good work, guys!

I was just browsing youtube and saw a video from one of your channels, and found it interesting. I didn't really start watching these awesome videos until later though. I think it was a few months after that, when the glorious YouTube saw fit to start suggesting a TON of these videos. One by one I watched them, as they slowly inflitrated my YouTube suggestions, overwhelming lesser videos such as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-S0T4xTdLY and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ until I finally subbed. Now that I've finally subbed, I don't think I'm ever gonna give you up. ;)

I should be the one thanking you guys. Before i found this channel I knew ABSOLUTELY nothing about computers. Then I checked this out and now I feel more comfortable talking about and discussing anything about computers. I just want to say thank YOU for helping me. And good luck to everyone!

Good job, be good to see another episode of the WAN show from inside the Garage..........for old times sakes.............

Cpu: Intel i5 4690k @3.5 Ghz*cooled by Corsair Hydro H105* | Case: NZXT H440 Black/Green | Motherbord: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK Black Edition Ram: Avexir Venom 16GB
Video Card: Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX980 4GB | Power Supply: Corsair TX850 | SSD: Samsung 500GB 850 Pro SSD: Samsung 500GB 840 Pro 
Monitor: ASUS 27" ROG Swift G-Sync 144mhz | Keyboard: Logitech G710+  | Mouse: Logitech G700s| Headset: Logitech G35 | Speakers: Logitech X530 5.1
NAS Set-up: Netgear ReadyNAS 104 "populated by 4 x 2TB Western Digital Red in RAID 6"

Keep up with awesome work, both LinusTech and Techquickie chanel are fantastic. A saw in comments on one fo the TechQuickie's video someone mentioning LinusTech channel. Now I feel bad that I didn't subscribe earlier. Jokes are great also :D