1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

• I found Linus Tech Tips after wanting to learn more about Electronics and more specifically computers. Prior I had gotten a garbage deal on a $600 PC that showed up 2 weeks late and was missing a graphics card. After returning it I received a free Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 6850 graphics card from one of my father's co-workers and after ordering parts, I built my own PC. (Fun Fact: My grandfather had a similar story, he got tired of calling TV repair so he learned to fix it himself.)

Hard to have a favorite style, recently that 20 minute vlog was my favorite.

More GAMDIAS products, I <3 them.

Hopefully ill be the winner... i might need to game a lot on a new pc......

Dang, seems like forever since I found your channel. I bought my nzxt phantom 410 based on your video review of it. I make sure to watch every video and never miss a WAN show, even if it's almost a week later sometimes :P  Thanks for all the info over the years, All my friends think I'm a tech god.

Congratulations guys, you really deserve every single subscriber! I just love every aspect of the video's the professionalism and sometimes the family kind of feeling... Hope linustechtips will be here for ever! Good luck to everyone ;) 

(And hello to the Twitch viewers when this comment would be visible :P )

~~ Sorry for bad English. I'm from Belgium. Thanks! Have a nice day!  ~~

First found this site trying to build a pc, it was really helpful in regards to superclocking. I just want to show that its okay for females to use the Internet in a powerful way. It's a man's world, and I want to put a dent in it.

Found your channel while looking up Astro A40s. Been watching ever since.

So according to my numbers over 1/5 Subs have entered the giveaway. 

Great job Linus on getting 1 Million subs.

You make really good videos.

Been with you for a while.

At least since you did live streams on youtube. 

Its been great watching you grow and change. 

Edited by Missioncode

LinusTechTips is my #1 place to go for my tech news, y is WAN show always late tho qq

post-79254-0-62526400-1410810181.gif

First tech channel I discovered on YouTube was Tek Syndicate. From them I found about Linus and thanks to the WAN Show I discovered so many YouTubers like MKBHD etc. and the friendliest forum on the internet linustechtips.com :)

Congratulations Linus from the bottom of my heart, I didn't really stumble into this channel as much as it just hit me in the face and fell in love with your videos and crew.  I have always loved technology and I have been looking for a channel like this and I was browsing technology videos and I decided to watch your channel, and your right Linus your channel does feel like I'm talking to you and not some guy who is only reading off a script.

No matter how many subscribers, 1 million, 2 million or even 10 million!  I hope you still keep pumping out quality videos.

This is thanks from your viewer Squash

Peace

giphy.gif

Congratz on reaching 1 million Linus! Love the daily videos and thank you and your outstanding team for giving us quality videos about the technology that we love. 

WOOT WOOT WOOT

Been following you guys since 2012, and it hasn't been a mistake!
I did not post a lot in the community though...

Congrats on the 1 Million subscribers.  Your my favorite channel. I always look forward to watching your videos everyday. Thanks Tyler :D

I DID KNOW YOU CAN SIGN WITH STEAM TOY DIDNT MENTION THAT THANKS FOR THAT AND THE GIVEAWAY. been following since  2011. I made a poem that makes me thing of you and the team, 
Its a mans obligation
to stick his boneration
in a womans seperation,
this sort of penitration
will increase the population
of the younger generation

lol no serious i would love to win this sinces i broke my gaming 600 pounds gaming  laptop. what did i learn? you have a box full of titan blacks and laptop=NOT GAMING
THANKS 
p.s now i will be a login in everytime now, not to piss you off but to piss of the the other poster :)jk

GIVEAWAY WINNER CELEBRATION

hqdefault.jpg

I have been following Linus Tech Tips since the old NCIX channel days. I have seen Linus go through multiple hair colors and styles and styles of videos. I have loved every moment of it. I recommend you guys and all three of your channels to anyone and everyone I know who is looking for info on all things tech (Tech Quickie has been a great place to send people less tech inclined to help them understand something that I can't explain well enough myself). Linus and Luke are 2 of my favorite people on Youtube and I am growing to love the rest of the team as well!. You guys have helped me through depression, anxiety, and a list of other personal problems by just always being positive and upbeat in your videos. I am 23 and hope to one day work full time with computers and technology in general and Linus Media Group has helped keep the passion alive in me even when I have felt I wasn't good enough so why even try. I have been hesitant but I am hoping with this post I will become much more active in the forum as well. All I hear is great things about it from Linus, Luke, Baranacles, ColdSC, and more. I am blessed to be part of this huge amazing family even if I'm just the guy who stands nervously off to the side during the family picnics. 

Since I typed so much I might as well give all the info you asked for. My favorite series will always be the build guides. I love seeing the amazing machines you all put together and yet you explain it in a way were a tech head like me doesn't feel like I am being talked down to but at the same time you make it simple enough that I feel comfortable sharing the videos with my less tech savvy friends.

I would love to see you review more mid range devices. Don't get me wrong I love drooling over the highest of the high end stuff you show us but something more in my price range would be nice! :)

And to finish this all off my favorite foods are Chicago style thing crust sausage pizza and any type of poutine I can get my hands on which in the states isn't a lot but it is starting to show up more and more in my area so YAY!

Thank you again Linus Media Group for helping me and for inspiring me! Keep up the good work and Live Long and Prosper!

-Satchmomo

Thank you Linus media group for all the hard your you put into your production etc I really do appreciate the added professionalism over the last year or two.

Your the once out of literally about a 100 channels I'm subbed to that I will drop everything to watch your videos i really love your take/ opinion on things and the style of your videos, keep it up :)

Surface pro 3 you say? give away you say? well I do happen to love the pro 3... :)

Congratulations on 1 Million! I've only been watching the channel for a few months but I'm glad I found it. The amount of effort you all put into the videos really shows. Keep up the amazing work. :)

I hope people of the Linus Media get to really be able to run a family on their wages as you do Linus. I am very happy to see my hobby realised as a full time job by some people like you.
You add to my inspiration to finish my Computer Science studies and come to Canada.

Congrats on the big milestone, i really enjoy more or less all your content. hell you were even one of the reasons why i started became hardware interested :)

CPU: I7 4790K GPU: Manli GTX 980 Mobo: Asus Gryphon z97 RAM: kingston Hyper x fury 16GB 1866mhz PSU: EVGA supernova 750W G2 SSD: Samsung 840 evo 500GB HDD: WD Black 3TB Case: Parvum s2.0 Fans: Noiseblocker E-loop 800rpm Cooling: Custom water cooling

I have been following linus since the days of NCIX's nvidia vs amd fanboy videos. Linus has more or less gotten me the most stoked on the consumer electronic and PC building community out of anyone on the interwebs. Since his formation of the linus media group I have been there for all the ups and downs. I have witnessed all the hilarious video editing (on the verge of being over the top cheesy) and the insanely low audio levels (CAN I GET AN AMEN ON THAT ONE MMHMM). I think as a tech community we are lucky to have Linus and his team putting so much effort into content that you can't really find anywhere (at that production level). THANKS LINUS, I ALSO FORGIVE YOU FOR BEING SO SHORT. HOLY BALLS 

Big congrats to you and the whole team and good luck in the future. I actually found out about you on NCIX tech tips before I even had a youtube account. Then I found Linus Tech Tips. I really like the "Handy tech under 100$" series. I really like italian food and sushi.