1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I discovered Linus tech tips when trying to get advice on upgrading my current pc. It's getting a little long in the tooth, and I was looking at building my own. This is something I've always wanted to do, and the step by step build guides are a great help. Thank you so much and keep up the great work.

Linus, I check your channel (and LinusCatTips and the NCIX channel) every day, I don't remember which video I found first, thank you for being so awesome. You tha man Linus (and all the other people in Linus Media Group) It would be cool to see some Back To School-ish type videos. Or just more videos where you tell us which product would be best for certain things in a certain category of products and prize ranges (laptops, peripherals) and maybe more audio products :)

I like your build guides, I think I found you when I was looking for eyefinity setup videos.

Devices:

Desktop(s): Main Rig | CPU: R7 1700x, Ram: 16GB, GPU: GTX 1070 Ti

Server(s): My Server 

Laptop(s): Macbook Pro 13" (2015) 

Phone(s): iPhone SE (64GB), Nokia Lumia 925 

My friend showed me the LinusTechTips channel about 2 years ago when he was in the process of building my computer and we were trying to decide what case to use been subbed ever since and enjoy pretty well every video posted :)

well i found linus's channel while searching for build guide on youtube.........from there to this forum........

congrats................1 million subscribers.......

man, a million O.o I totally remember when you were at 300k+ subs (oh the good times).

it's been 1 and half (or was it two?) years since my friend showed your videos to me, and you still make very good videos and the best about them is how you present a product in such an entertaining way while giving accurate info about it :3

flattery aside, gg for your million subs Linus! wish for you more success and more subs while also maintaining health and happiness with your team and your growing family ;)

fight-o!

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx

Congratulations Linus!  :D  really really glad that you hit the 1 million milestone, definitely deserved it. It's also worth to point out that thanks to your videos I'm not only able to make considered and unbiased purchases (including apple products, I value all technology), but I'm also able to confidently give my many, many (real) friends advice on their computer upgrades. However, I can't just thank you though, I have to congratulate you too as you've created one of the best subscriber base's I'm aware of on YouTube. I couldn't think of a bad thing to say about your channel or your media group even if i'd been Luke (SlickPC) when he was abandoned on the HighLANder trip  ;) .

Anyway - great work guys! Please keep it up  :lol:

:ph34r: WOW 1 million subscribers!!!! :ph34r:

Congratulations and keep the Reviews Coming!!! 

Great Work linus, Love your WAN show and hi from Monterrey Mexico!!! :rolleyes:

Question.... why cant i find almost no Falcon Northwest Reviews on Laptops?

I want to thank not only Linus,
But the entire team as well,
For if it weren't for their hardwork and determination,
Linus Media Group would not have prospered.

Thank you guys for the Great Content.

I Started watching your videos back in 2009... and after that I`ve been a Loyal viewer of your content... 
thank you for your efforts of giving us great advice on tech. and giving so much to the community.. actually you are one of the few YouTubers that actually earned their subscriber... Cough!! Cough! PewDiePie... :D

but the none the less... we have been supporting you and your crew and hopefully will keep supporting in the future..

P.S
please review Eurocom Panther the supercomputer laptop as they claim... 

Thanks for making all of these great videos for us. It has really given me the drive to finally build my own computer with the help of your videos. I'm especially a fan of your build guides. Congratulations on 1 million subscribers!

Give away? Yes please! Another YouTuber actually suggested Linus in one of there videos and ever sense I've been in love.

Hello LTT. Long time viewer first time poster. I like every video you all put out to help keep me up to date with tech and see what is good or not. They have helped me choose my parts for my computer. You guys cover almost every thing and I love it.

Happy to be a part of 1 million subscribers, that's a lot of people who are watching You guys :)
Thanks for all of the work, builds, reviewes, tips.

I hope that sub count will reach 2, 3 or even 10 millions. Cause why not? :)
Keep up the good work!

I am cornholio!

First of all, a big thanks for you Linus for making such amazing videos on YouTube. Your channel the techquickie is so awesome , you always educate me through all the cool things you post.And also congratulations for reaching the milestone of 1 million subscribers Linus...

I found out about LinusTechTips when i wanted to learn more about computer parts and how to make my own build, the channel helped me a lot in understanding more about computers and how to build them. Thanks for everything.

Dudes, you guys are just awesome, you guys bring back that very giddy school girl feeling of when i use to watch The Screensavers on TechTv and it hadn't had that feeling til i discovered you guys last year on youtube when i was researching building my PC and i just stuck around because of great the whole crew is [Linus,Luke,Brandon,Ezel and other 3 guys that i forget about, sorry :(  ] since then i have learned alot and found other channels thru you guys that ive always learned to love alot, idk what else to say but thank you really and i hope you guys keep marching on to take over the world because you guys definitely deserve it, at night i hope you cant sleep because youre haunted by the fact of how awesome you are lmao. Cheers, Here's to another Million.

post-107061-0-33052800-1410802986.jpg

Watching linustechtips has expired me to build my own rig. I am extremely proud of what I created and all thanks to the build guides and information from the videos I watch. I am not stopping there, I want to pursue a career in the tech world and I also have to thank you guys for inspiring me to do so. Congratulations on meeting this milestone and I appreciate all the informative videos you guys work so hard to give to the Linus community.

Hi I´m from Uruguay and I want to thank you for being part of my daily routine.

Congratulations to the whole team for the 1 million subscribers! 

In 2012 I decided to build my first pc,While searching youtube I found NCIX linus tech tips and It helped me choose what componemts to use in my build.In early 2013 I put my pc together and is still running strong.

P.S. thank you Linus and youtube in general for being a good source of information for technology.

First thanks for your amazing videos and this awesome Giveaway!

I found you on Youtube, because I looked  for tech for my new Pc which I wanted to assemble themselves.And then I have found your videos and this was that what I looked for. I watch every video of you :)

I hope I have luck to win something of the Giveaway and I wish everybody luck too.

PS: Sorry for the mistakes and my bad English. I'm from Germany and by the way your videos help me to improve my bad English  :D