1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

The show is awesome! Wish You the best in the future.

Great job linus & Team!!

You got me back interested in Pc gaming and hardware.

Congratulations Linus, and congratulations Linus Media Group :)

I just wanna share with you that I've watched most of your videos (even the ones from your NCIX days).
You keep producing great content!

Now I can't wait to watch MOD 24 on the 18th (The whole thing and then The WAN Show). :D

• CPU
    Intel Xeon E5 2695 V3 14c-28t @ 2,8GHz
  • Motherboard
    AsRock X99 mITX
  • RAM
    2x16GB DDR4 Crucial ECC @2166MHz
  • GPU
    XFX R9 Nano 4GB HBM @1000MHz
  • Case
    Silverstone Sugo SG-13
  • Storage
    Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 
  • Intel SSD DC S3600 800GB

Long time lurker on your channel first time poster, the possibility of free stuff always gets me! I've followed your channel for a while, it helped me build my first gaming rig. It's helped me to understand many of the seemingly arbitrary numbers associated with products that go into computers, and its entertained me by broaching subjects I find to be interesting. 

A big thank you to the whole team at LTT, without you, my large pixel collider would be still be an assorted mix of boxed paperweights. 

Keep up the good work, never sacrifice the truth for security, and always find joy in what you do. 

Sincerely, 

-Mike

Linus it's great seeing you grow. You got youself a nice crew, three channels and now a million subs on youtube congratulations!! I started watching when you made videos for NCIX with your cool caps and handy tips :P I hope you will continue with making lots of funny and usefull content i will see you when you hit 2 million!!!

Good luck with your journey and go bully luke some more...

J.Beima

Thank you for giving me as a young viewer great consumer tips and technical knowledg. Ever since I found your channel I've started to grasp a lot more about the machine I spend most of my life in front of and for that I thank you.

Here's to another million subscribers and plenty of more useful and fun videos :)

Good job Linus and team!
Got alot of help from you guys as a novice computerbuilder. Also thanks for all the other awesomereviews!

I hope this post gets picked as a winner. Especially on the custom PC since I KNOW IN YOUR HEARTS ( <3 ) you always wanted to visit Sweden! (Before winter hits)

Thanks for all the things you do and keep them videos coming!!

Hmm I think Austin Evans did some colab/giveaway a year ago and I'm still hooked on your videos :)

Just keep doing what you´re doing, it´s really great and I enjoy all of your videos!

First of all congratulations for 1mil subscribers!

I'm new here and found videos from Linus quite recently while browsing for buying tips for a new PC.

Hence i always wanted to join this awesome community, i just wanted to say THANK you Linus + Team for providing awesome videos about techstuff, which ultimatly helped me building my own PC.

Keep this awesome work up!

i7-4790k | Prolimatech Megahalems Red Series | VII Gene | 16GB Corsair Veangeance | MSI GTX 980ti Gaming 6G | 2x120GB Sandisk SSD | 1TB HDD | Seasonic G-Series 550W
Bitfenix Prodigy M red

OMG TACCOS :D no seriously, i love u guys and the content has help ed me build my PC, then PC's for friends, and so on, thanks a lot :D

Woooo! GG team. Waiting for the Vlog with the sexy gold play button now :P

Linus is my go-to for any computer tech info that I need. Please keep up the great work guys!

Hello! I would love the custom pc built by Linus. I found Linus Tech Tips just by browsing pc hardware reviews on youtube. I love the pc build videos, they're very well explained. I'd love to see more pc build videos later on. This channel really is amazing.

Exited from Sweden! The best place to overclock, due to freezing ambient temperatures! ;)

I only found you this summer but since then I watched every video that was released (and many of your older ones that I have missed). Stay strong, you are doing an awesome job

Started seeing one episode and from there on i have been watching more and more :)

Hello team! I've been following Linus from his whee day's on NCIX with his cameraman (his brother)! I'm a proud fan and You've taught me so much, and re kindled my passion for PCs...

Thank you for the amazing hard work, and please have it coming and grow even larger & bigger & faster & just more awsomemmer!

Cheers fellow Canadian 

PS linus, I'm from Richmond hill :)

Just all i want to say is!!! Congrats Linus!!! mabuhay ka!!! Long live!!!

from the philippines we thank you for being such a good mentor ..... for good video tutorial, reviews and awesome sense of humor!!

keep up the good work man!!

continue inspiring us!! and continue being humble.. :)