1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Your channel is awesome and your videos are awesome. I know I can expect quality tech content from you channel. Your videos are rather information and they are sometimes funny and/or cheesy but it isn't to much for it to get dull. I also love the wan show.

I've been watching LinusTechTips for a while now and I love you guys. Congrats on 1 million subs and THANK YOU! for making my life less boring when I come home from school.

Just an average guy with a dream that one day he will own a custom watercooling loop.

I ended up on linus tech tips after I watched some NCIX videos (ended up on them because I was building my first pc).
I immediately recognized linus because I had been watching linus cat tips before, total coincidence! haha :)
Congrats on the 1 million subscribers!

Linus and his team learned me so much in their videos on linusTechTips and Techquickie

CPU; i5 3570k | Motherboard; Asus P8z77 V-LK | RAM; 16GB (2x8GB) G. Skill ripjaws 1600 | GPU; AMD Readon 7850 2GB | Case; Fractal Design Define R5 | Storage; 1x OCZ Vertex 3 Series 120GB; 1x  Seagate Barracuda 1TB; 1x WD Green 3TB | PSU; SeaSonic 520W 80 PLUS PLATINUM Fanless | Cooling; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO with LTT NF-F12 pwm  | Operating System; Windows 7 Ultimate |

Congratz on 1 million! I found LinusTechTips when I saw a friend watch a video you made. Been watching ever since.

First found LinusTechTips when I was looking into a replacement for my old as hell 8600GT, I still remember the comparison video on the original Crysis between the GTX 560Ti and the 8600GT! Congratulations on the 1 million subscribers and here's to another million!

I've been watching every video on all of the channels for a long time. I've learned a lot more then I did anywhere else, especially on Techquickie. The youtube channels of LinusMediaGroup are the most entertaining tech channels. Hope they keep the good job, so we can get more entertaining videos. (Sorry for my english, I'm Polish)

Thank you Linus media group for all your hard work

Help me a lot

I could just leave a short message for the giveaway but I really want to say a little about how much I appreciate the Linus Media Group for the channel and all the videos.

It's been almost a year now since I came across your videos while I was actively looking to learn about building my own rig. I found some of the pc build that you posted and guides that helped a lot on my build and I remember staying up til 4am in the morning just watching all the videos and reading forums to learn about building my own PC just so that I don't regret anything in the future. The guidance from the videos actually gave me confidence to try to assemble my own PC then months later I was able to even help my friends with their rig. Since I've been following all the videos, old or new videos, reviews of certain products and what not, a few months later your videos actually got me into investing more on my own rig, not in a bad way actually! e.g SSD, Corsair H100i(where it was mentioned so frequently on your previous videos :P).. well, I have to say it's not exactly advertising, I actually do find that all these further upgrade is actually worth every penny! I never regretted ever since I've gotten an SSD and my H100i  :lol:

I have to say the channel actually helped me further improve my rig, which I believe is what you guys are doing, sharing the knowledges and stuff, instead of focusing on helping the sponsors or whatever sell their products. I cannot say more about how much your channel has inspired me and I actually enjoy listening to the WAN show especially when I'm driving, like a podcast, it actually happens and it works if you guys do plan to make it a podcast in the future, like RWJ's Runaway Thoughts, I'll be looking forward to it ;)  Sometimes it even helps me sleep, well it's kinda quiet at night so.. some noise actually helps me sleep, and I do listen to some of the good ones for a few times  :P Even my gf knows how much I love your channel cause I've spend a lot of time watching WAN shows and ignoring her at times  :wacko:

In short! I really love what you guys are doing now and I hope this never ends! Keep up the good work and I believe more and more people will begin to see how interesting can tech related stuff be! I wish your channel all the best and I hope I'll live to witness it hitting at least a 10 million subcribers! B)   P.s. I live in Southeast Asia tho, so I'm not entirely sure if I am eligible to participate in the giveaway so.. here it is anyway!  :D

I like trains!

But on a more serious note. I love watching your video's be it the normal channel, tech quicky or the super fun channel thingy.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GUYS! LOVE YOU ALL :D

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

I really enjoy all of your reviews and unboxing videos and even though im on a low budget it really helped me to build a decent rig.

You guys really deserve your succsess!

I love cases reviews ! Linus Tech Tips might just be my favourite tech channel on Youtube.  ;)

Can I just start by saying, congratulations for the 1 million! You guys deserve it, and many more! My favorite type of videos are the ones for upgrading and explaining computers! I have learnt alot, as I am just starting GCSE's this helps! I hope to become as amazing as you guys in the future. And for a long time I been trying to get a decent computer, but to this day cant afford one, so I really hope I get chosen! Also if I get chosen please do a shootout to my gaming channel Ryandw2! 

I found Linus Tech Tips when I was shopping for a mechanical keyboard. I really love the Techquikie topics which are very informative as well as candid :D. I hope that you'll be doing the shopping guide video of 2013 for this year.

I like sausage.

Something about linus being a cool guy and stuff... And like.. congrats or something. Raise your dongers right? Thats what the kids these days say?

1,000,000 Sub Hyyyyyyyyyype!

Seriously though, been watching since the start and lerneded me some technology. As somebody in the tech field all the stuff produced by Linus and Linus Media Group has helped me stay up to date on a lot of current and future tech! 

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

Thank you for all of you hard work and dedication. I first found you several years ago when researching PC components; you always seemed to have a video on each part. If I were to win I would love to get the custom PC!

I started watching you (Linus) back in the NCIX days when i was also watching Albert and Logan at Tiger Direct. So its been many many years. I just always liked staying up to date on what tech was available at retailers and have enjoyed all your videos. Not much of a forum person, but i haven't missed a video yet.

Thank you guys soo much for this channel! It has become my most watched and loved.

I first came in contact with linustechtips when looking up info on how to make a hackintosh. Later, I saw Linus in an Austin Evans video and recognized him from the hackintosh video, so I decided to check it out the channel.

My favorite type of video is probably as fast as possible. I love learning about anything tech, and those videos are the best of their kind. Whenever I see that there is a new one, I watch it as soon as I am done with school.  (channelsuperfun is pretty good too though. It's a great to see people who love tech as much as I do have fun and joke around doing other things. You don't see that in other tech groups.)

As for what i'd like to see you guys do in the future, when the apple watch is available, it would be cool if you did a comparison between all of the smartwatches that have come out, and see if any are really even useful.

Also, I thought of an Idea for a new type of video you guys could do. Whenever a new major game is released, you guys do a short lan party with it, and at the end, review the game. Just an idea.

Anyway, thanks again for all your work!

Luke.

all hail linus !

Thank you Linus for helping me evolve from mildly hardware savvy to hardware enthusiast that can go on and help others in turn.

I hope you reach another million, and many more after that. :D
Huge congrats to you and your crew!

Hi, im new to the forums.

Love all the videos! have helped me a lot!

My best series of videos is the full pc build videos.

Once the below becomes available I would love to see a new build series for people who want to upgrade with all the new things that are coming out

• New MB that supports DDR4 and intel 5thgen processor(1150 socket not the 99x MB with 2011 socket)
  • with the new Nividia series GPU when they get released.
  • $1500 build, $2000 build and a $2500 build

Gaming is my hobbie and i found you guys by youtubing builds and liquid cooling to help my grandpa build a new pc at the end of the year ^^

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 @1500mhz + 8000Mhz CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k Delided and Overclocked @4.8  MB: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII IMPACT  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory CPU Cooler: Corsair HG10+ H90 +H90 CASE: Corsair 380T  Storage: 120GB Samsung Evo SSD + Crucail 256GB Mx100 + 2TB Seagate/  OS: Windows 10 64bit Power supply:  Corsair RM750