1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Found you guys through building a new pc and you actually reviewed every single part thats in there :D really sick work keep it up :))

Congratulations guys on your 1 million subscribers mark! My first video of Linus was actually one on the NCIX channel and I believe it was the one where you changed the Camera man's computer. Can you please tell us who the "Cameraman" was, because you have said it was not Slick! I hope you continue your amazing work and continue to value not only the money you get from youtube but also the good quality content you create. As you have said in a WAN show, if you were alone with a tripod and a camera you would be making much more but you were in it for the quality, not the quantity of videos. On behalf of all your subscribers (if you are reading this) I hope you reach 2 million, or whatever your next milestone is, soon! Also to the rest of the team: Good job guys! Most of you have only been in it for 1 year or less but you all did your part to become a big part of this channel!

PS: I may not be the most active forum member, but i've watched 95% of your videos since my first one, on all of your channels (including the NCIX one).

PS2: A video I want to happen is for you to maybe test some different capture cards as I'm in the market of buying one.

PS3: Make a new channel  for SlickTechTips with daily videos ;)

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300, MSI GTX 560TI Twin Frozr 2, 2x500GB drives, cheapo 500w PSU, cheapo HP Pavilion Elite m9000 case
#KilledMyWife

Thanks for all the videos, and congrats with the 1million subscribers.

From the Netherlands

1 Mii-Lion :D

Congrats to the whole team, I've been watching your videos on YouTube for a really long time now!

I really enjoy the videos about accessories, because they're sometimes as important as a computer. I discovered new products, like scanners, battery packs, remotes, skateboards, etc., that I didn't even know exist. I watch less components videos, and prefer your opinion on accessories.

Every new video of LinusTechTips in my feed gets an instant view, always looking forward to them.

I would like to thank you (and your team) for creating such good quality content and for generally teaching me far more about computer and more surprisingly about how to create a video that someone might actually watch than what i could ever learn in class. please keep up the good work and good luck in the future with Linus media group.

Congratulations on the work you've done, hopefully it won't be long until you hit 2 million subscribers :D

Big CHEERS to the Linus and the crew !

Keep up the awesome work......and we will follow :)

I Found Linus when i started think about building a pc. My friends showed me this channel that had everything you need to know pc and building them. Linus also made me officially a tech geek... well he made the videos and I watched them. Bottom line is YOU are awesome I'm not just talking about Linus, I'm talking about the whole group. Keep it up!

Congrats on one million.  I started watching from your "how to build a pc" type of series. You're one of the few that actually use wrist straps and comment about ESD and the risks.  The detail and the dedication makes the channel different from others.

Thanks from myself and everyone else that watches your videos

It has been great watching your videos everyday after work/school

Congratz on your 1 million subscribers! You and the team deserve it  :)

Congratulations Linus! I've been subbed to you on YouTube since back when you did outdoor motherboard unboxings. I've learned so much from all of the channels you've been involved with and even gone on to build my own system and get a tech job because of the interest you sparked in me. I am truly thankful to you guys for all of the things you do. You've built up one of the best communities and bring some of the highest content to YouTube and have continued to do so without ever compromising on your ability to honestly review products and services (and throwing a few awesome blog style videos in, which i'm sure everyone, including myself, loves). You guys rock!

Thanks for all that work(unboxings,tutorials,reviews...) and i would like too see more personal rig videos

Awesome job Linus and the Linus Media Group!

I remember I started watching your videos when you were still working at NCIX. You were giving swag away at NCIX warehouse sale and doing videos like showing what was on sale at the warehouse sale.

Looking to see more videos in the future!

Hi Linus(and team) i love your videos, and the quality of them are absolutely amazing. The first time i saw your videos was when i was just 13 years old,

and wanted to make a computer myself. So i saved up for quite some time and watched all the videos i could find on how to make a computer and what parts to buy.

Your videos have helped me a lot through the years and i am sure they will for many others. I am so happy for you guys that you have reached 1.000.000 subscribers.

You really deserve it, the effort and hard work you put into your video content and website it absolutely stunning. 

gratz on 1.000.000 subs.

-Andreas

I have found your youtube channel when i wanted to know how to overclock my gpu.

Thanks to you it worked!

I would love to see some pc builds.

Keep up the good work! :D

Cant even remember how I found LTT, but its way back...

Holy balls you guys are awesome for reaching 1 million subs!

1 MILLION is that all, should be 2 MILLION

Of all the tech tubers you guys are, imo, the most informative and entertaining.

You've come a long way, and i hope you're here to stay - GRATS :-))))

I really liked the Computex 2013 coverage and since then, I am watching almost every video even if I am not interested in reviewed product.
I thing that linestechtips is the best tech channel on youtube! of course behind MKBHD :) and i really like spaghetti.

Linus, when you reviewed the Surface Pro 3 was the first time I watched your videos. I ended up buying one and I love it, I can even use it for the games I play.

Your techquickie videos are fun and informative and helped me learn a lot.

Congratulations for your 1 million subscribers achievement