1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

The videos that Linus media group make are amazballs 

I found Linus tech tips while looking how to make a gaming pc 

I made this account so that I could post on this thread! I'd just like to say that I appreciate all the videos that LMG makes. As a programmer/designer/student/tech enthusiast/whatever, your videos have provided me hours of entertainment, and have been a place that I go to first when looking for new products.Thank you again, and congrats!

HI. I am from SWEDEN. I like the corsair 760T case a lot. You are awesome!

I remember when I first saw a video of you guys (this piece of glory:

) and immediately subsribed. And also the old intro.. ;-;

Anyways I just wanted to say that you guys really deliver great content day after day. Thanks for that, you entertain me each and every day :)

Keep it up!

Current Rig:    AMD FX 8350 @ 4.3GHz | Xigmatek Dark Knight Night Hawk Edition | ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z | ASUS AMD Radeon HD7950 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Red 1866MHz RAM

EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750 Watt PSU | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD | ASUS DVD Writer | CM Storm Trooper Windowed Edition

Peripherals:    BeyerDynamic Custom One Pro | Func MS3 | Steelseries QcK | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown (on release)

Found the channel by looking at a couple of review videos, and loved them all. Keep up the awesome work Linus and the Tech Tips group! :)

How did I find you? I needed help with computers, went to youtube, searched videos, found LTT's video, helped me big time, realized that Linus is actually a very funny guy, realized they make videos every day, subbed. Thanks for making videos gyus, you are all awesome.

Even if I don't win this by a mile, I'd  like to take the time to thank the Linus Tech Crew (especially Linus) For teaching me everything I know and love about computers, I found your channel about a year ago by looking up how to build a rig, I fell in love with the super pc builds and I haven't regretted subbing to the channel once, only thing I think you guys could do to add to the channel is make a beginner series for all the tech noobs out there ( as I once was not so long ago). You guys helped me develop something that's turned into a passion and I would like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for indirectly changing the way I go about my life. 

Hope you guys have a great week :)

I remember finding Linus Tech Tips ages ago when the channel was quite small and not been very interested but a few months later I came across it again and started watching and never looked back.

Well done on 1 million subs 

Just saw the NVIDIA media event and all i saw was Linus on vacation  and a biology lesson.... any way i just want to say that you guys made this wonderful community with just a camera and when the "original" LinusTechTips goes the community will remain and hopefully continue the legacy that you created.

AWESOME!!! Congratz! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

post-140161-0-13343600-1410786887.gifpost-140161-0-13343600-1410786887.gifpost-140161-0-13343600-1410786887.gif

Congratulations

The story of how I discovered LTT is quite long but I'll try to explain.

About 2 years ago a friend convinced me to build my own pc.

he helped me with picking parts and stuff.

However when all the parts came I realized that I had no idea how to assemble them.

so I hopped onto youtube, surprisingly I didn't find one of LTT's videos.

but when I had assembled it I went to youtube again and accually found a video of LTT in which I realized how much I liked clean cable management.

That same day I deassembled my entire build again and this time kept some tips of linus in mind and when I was finished I went back to the channel and saw they did all sorts of cool stuf.

So saying it short, LTT has helped me a lot and I hope they will keep helping people like they have helped me.

Keep up the good work guys.

PS.

Sorry for the crappy story telling.

I just felt like sharing.

I had been building my own computers for a few years without really knowing what I was doing before I discovered Linus Tech Tips, but when I did it opened up a world of knowledge and possibility for me. I subscribed to the channel almost immediately and had a blast learning about what I'd been fairly blindly tinkering with for a while. What's more, the channel led me to the network of tech journalists/advocates/enthusiasts both on youtube and elsewhere (Linus' raving about Anand from Anandtech, for example). I can't thank you guys enough for that and for the content you keep putting out. Keep up the good work!

I only recently found Linus Tech Tips and I've been watching your videos regularly ever since. Thank you for everything you guys do. You're all awesome.

I honestly don't care about winning the giveaway, there are so many other people in this thread who deserves it more than I do, but I just want to express my gratitude for the videos you have created over the past 5 years or so. It has been an amazing journey, and I have learnt so much from your videos. I think Linus and the team deserves a big thank you, and PLEASE keep doing what you are doing. I wish I had the ability to do the same as you guys, because it must truly be the best job in the world. Thanks. Stay awesome.

I finally decided to stop lurking and create myself an account today.

EDIT: Also, congratulations on the 1 million subscribers. Totally forgot about that ;)

Foldager

I found linustechtips from your review videos on youtube while I was researching parts for my gaming rig. Love your work Linus, keep it up!

First of all, congratulations on 1 million subscribers!

If just now came around making a forum account, but I've been watching your videos since 2013.

Keep up the good work!!

First of all, congrats on the new milestone achieved! 1million subs is a lot of people! But you deserve it man, we all can see how much work you put in.

Found Linus when searching for some build tutorials, and since then I've been subscribed. I watch all his vids, from Tech Quickies, NCIX and Tech Tips, even if they're from products that I wouldn't normally buy, or wouldn't even catch my attention. His reviews are the best, he's so straight to the point and so honest and that's something that lacks in most tech channels. Probably my favourite tech channel, you're like my newspaper for tech.

Love you man, keep up the awesome work!

I came to your channel when i was looking for a motherboard review. Now i like a lot the wan show and the "budget" review of all elettronics.

So you whant my favourite food? I'm from italy so i love pizza

This seems like a good opportunity to give my first post! Watching the LTT videos inspired me to build my own system last year and now your videos have become a regular viewing experience. Best channel on YouTube!

I'm watching you since you started at NCIX. I've watched all of your videos and it was awesome to be a part of your community. I watched all of your live streams even when it was just at your home or in the garage. It was and it will be a huge pleasure to follow the best person on YouTube. Hope I'll be selected, both of them are great prizes. Best regards for your team and mainly for You Linus! :) 

The LTT channel was what got me into pc building and hardware. Keep up the excellent work and here's to a million more.

CPU: Intel i7 2600K @3.5 GHz  | Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi 2 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z67x-UD3-B3 Ram: Kingston HyperX 16 GB | Video Card: Nvidia GTX 580 Storage: Kingston Hyperx 120 GB SSD + 2x2 TB HDDPower Supply: Silverstone 750W Monitor: Apple Cinema 21" | Keyboard: Corsair K90  | Mouse: Steelseries XAI Headset : Steelseries 9H 

I remember when Linus and Slick (who was a faceless entity at the time) promised to watch every video entry that was submitted into their Nerd Rage giveaway. I really only entered knowing that I had a chance to make my favorite hard working youtubers laugh like they had done for me for so long. No one deserves this milestone more.