1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found you on YT after watching Techquickie and Tek Syndicate,

Best Video? Stuff  that doesnt suck

Can you review the 2 upcoming Roccat Gaiming Mouses?

I found about your channel when I wanted to buy a new computer. I never really got to buying it but I'm spending a lot of time on your videos since. My favourite videos are those about graphic cards. I heard nvidia is planning to release new cards soon so I would be delighted to see you covering them up as soon as they will be available. And maybe I will finally upgrade my old PC using this new technology :P

Thanks for your hard work. I can't wait to see your next video :)

First of all Thank you for those awesome videos!!!

I still remember the first time i watched a Linus video, which was about configuring hard disks in RAID.

Good luck and we expect even more awesome videos in the future.  

PPPPPIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK MMMMMMEEEEEEEE :D  :D  :ph34r:

be awesome to win this, i think i first found LTT back when i was starting to move from console gaming to PC gaming and overall just wanting to learn what makes a computer tick and turns out its not just magic and flashy lights, think ill stay a long time fan of LTT and everyone on the crew

I just love  how you do your videos and are always open to suggestions. That is why whenever i am trying to buy something i always looks for your review first as i respect it the most. Keep up the good work

Thank you for being one of the people who sparked my interest in computers and technology in general. Also, slick is awesome.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

I found you when I was searching for help with the ram speeds, when i was building my (first custom) new System.

I ve been helping all of my relatives with pc stuff since i was 10, just by reading german PC magazines and watching your videos :)

Honestly I don't really need a new PC yet even though mine is ancient by computer standards. 5 year old with some minor updates, but it runs everything great. That being said, my laptop is an old piece of crap that takes forever to load all that I need for school, so a Surface would be amazing to own.

I found Linus Tech Tips while researching what I can do about my aging build. In other words I fully planned on getting a whole new build which I really couldn't afford and I was looking at parts and prices. Without even asking people on the forums I found out I really could just pick a part or two and still get enough performance out of my current build for a while yet to come. I ended up simply paying $200 to buy an R9 270, a CM Evo 212, and a Rosewill Challenger case to improve the airflow in my case so I can overclock my i7 920 processor from 2.66 to 3.6, and still get cooler temps than my stock cooler and shitty airflow case. Plus, should I need to upgrade in the future it's not like the parts I got, especially the case/cooler, need to be replaced. They're all easily recyclable.

GJ on reaching 1 milion :D

I found linus when he was still making videos in his garage :D

My favourite video and style (Linus Rant)

First of all congratulations on reaching 1 million subscribers, I know it really means a lot to you! I found your channel a year or two ago while looking for some tech related videos or unboxings. I really liked your style of videos, straight to the point, no talking 10 minutes about the box. I also want to thank you for making videos about building about PCs and other PC related tech content, learned A LOT from them. I want to wish you luck in your future endeavors!

-Ed

I found LinusTechTips on searching graphics cards unboxings,and now no more unboxings  :(

Just kidding, good job.

Thank you for all the videos you guys have put up. I really like the review videos you do on computer hardware's and it has given me a lot of information that I really appreciate. Thanks again and may you continue to give out info to more and more people and may the channel continue to grow.

Found you from just randomly watching computer related videos

Epic giveaway first of all!! Great job!! I love your videos, but my favourite videos are the pc build guides! 

MA NAME IS BILLY SMITH AND I WANT ONE OF THOOSE FANCY I7 "800FPS+-IN BF4-ULTRA-IN-4K" CAPABLE RIGS !