1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations guys ones more for what is in my opinion great achievement. I remember when I first found you I didn't know much about computers but I loved technology and with your videos I learned a lot. Thank you very much for that, and I will continue to watch your videos. Maybe I can't contribute with money but I can surely support you guys by sharing your videos and liking and disliking and telling my friends.

I found Linus at YouTube when he was in NCIX doing videos with the mysterious camera man (aka Slick) after that I have watched almost every video. 

Best idea you have ever had is WAN show. For me it is always the first thing I watch Saturday morning.

Good jobs Linus and thanks for being a great youtuber. Your knowledge and perspective upon technology has allowed you to create some of the best content on YouTube that I have ever seen. You have also helped me and many others to make sure that we know what products are right for us and made technology a lot less intimidating. Good job Linus you should be proud of what you've achieved :)

Congratulations with this awesome achievement.

Your reviews are very informative and love to see the products in action, before I buy it myself.

This is my first time to visit the forum / community site, and honestly, it will properly be the only time. I am already an active user on other forums and prefer to hang out there, as I can discuss in my native language.

Have watched you all for more than 3 years now, congrats and keep being  #1 , cheers :)

I found Linus about three years ago when I absolutely NEEDED to unlock the mysteries of installing the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler! It was heavy, huge, and came with no clear directions. His install video got me out of a serious jam and I'm still using that computer right now! Thanks Linus!

If I had a choice of prize I'd 100% go with the gamer rig, but not for me. My poor wife has been without a personal PC for years now. We won't have the cash to get her a new one for a while so we share this one on the flat screen TV in the living room. She'd be overjoyed with a bleeding edge new machine, who wouldn't?!

-Urakh

I never really watched tech content until a friend of mine linked me to a Linus video, and I've been watching them all ever since then :)

Hey linus, thank YOU for doing what you do.

My story started like this: i started watching your channel 2 years ago when i wanted to buy a new laptop, i had been browsing your videos and i learned that i7 was best and more ram was better haha^^

so my requirement for gaming was an i7 and atleast 8 gigs of ram, i ended up getting a i7 and a gt630....(stupid me, don't know shit..)

but anyway, you inspired me with funny and educational videos to learn EVERYTHING about hardware, i have now learned how all models from sandy bridge and up performs, capabilities and such too, same goes with gtx 400 series and up too.

i have learned what the many functions of a motherboard does and i now help people pick parts for their new computers.

Thank you!!!

Having been a keen gamer for a long time, I decided to recently look into the investment in hardware to learn video editing, streaming and more.

As you know, this all costs money and takes a long time, however watching your videos has certainly made things far more clear, especially in terms of the hardware.

I enjoy watching your content as it is full of personality and certainly uplifts an otherwise drab category for reviews!

Keep being cool Linus & Co, and remember...... GET ALL DEM CORES!

Congrats on 1M subscribers. You simply deserve all the success ;) - Best Tech YouTuber worldwide.

Congratulations! I found Linus Tech tips only recently (like june or something) when I was looking for some information about different GPU-cards and properties and found some info on techquickie. From there I I have  watched  A LOT of videos from Linus Tech tips and it has really increased my knowledge about tech! I really like down the earth "casual" approach on the videos. Things are explained in plain language, so that even I can understand (mostly :P ) what is going on. Keep up the good work and all the best for the whole team!

Maberous, Finland

13,000 feet in the air, got a ping on email on my phone strapped to my arm saying check this out from a friend.

All I saw was the was noctua fan video thumbnail and then I was pushed out!

Linus, how about taking PC temperatures falling out of the sky? :P

I found LinusTechTips when i was in the 8th grade(in mid 2008), a geeky kid wanting the highest end hardware to game. I always wanted to pursue a career in computer science(for which i'm currently studying), and your channel helped me understand certain things about computer hardware, software, troubleshooting. It got me interested in many other things such as modding, PC aesthetics, etc. Since i watched your video for the first time, i have been hooked and haven't left. It's been amazing watching this channel and community grow. Thank you for doing this and giving us a second and honest opinion on many things.

I liked the various build guide videos and the handy tech under $100 videos, loved those formats, and the techquickie format.

You guided me through my baby steps into PC gaming from mice to overclocking,

made me seem like a guru when building friends' PCs,

but most of all, you have survived every YouTube channel cut of mine because of the great content

I only just recently found your channel, but now that I have, if there's something I want to buy, I always check to see if you guys have done a review on it first. Thank you for your videos, they are all great quality!

I love your videos! I found you when I was looking for a mechanical keyboard a few months ago.

Was browsing through videos on tech, clicked on a NCIX one and randomly stumbled upon LinusTechTips.
Those days with the cardboard guy...

I found linus, the way like u get to kitties videos on yb. And whata great discovery!!! Srly great job team!! Congarts from Europe!!!!

Great job, have followed you for many years, keep on rocking.

I love going back and watching your older videos. Its amazing to see how far the channel has come!

Main system

CPU: 13900KF | Motherboard: Z690 Aorus Master | GPU: RTX3080Ti FE | RAM: 32GB@5600 | Hard Drive: 2TB 970 Evo plus | Power Supply: beQuiet DarkPower 12 1000W | Cooling: Custom water loop CPU/GPU | Case: Meshify 2 XL | Operating System: Windows 10Pro | Monitor: LG 32GK65B | Keyboard: Ducky

Bedroom PC

CPU: 11700k@4800 | Motherboard: Z590 Aorus Master | GPU: RTX3080 FE | RAM: 32GB@4000 | Hard Drive: 1TB 970 Evo plus/1TB MX500 | Power Supply: Corsair RM850x | Cooling: H100i | Case: Fractal Meshify C | Operating System: Windows 10Pro | Monitor: LG 65" B2 OLED

HTPC

CPU: 10900k | Motherboard: Z490 Aorus Master | GPU: GTX1080Ti | RAM: 32GB@3600 | Hard Drive: 1TB 970 Evo plus/1TB MX500/4TB HDD | Optical Drive: BluRay | Power Supply: Corsair RM750x | Cooling: Low profile noctua | Case: SilverStone GD09B | Operating System: Windows 10Pro

As a total Tech-Noob I want to thank Linus Media Group for the Linus Tech Tips and TechQuickie channels, they really help me!