1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

could you do an ISwitched(90+ day) review of the MOS Spring Micro usb cable?  its a premium micro usb cable with lifetime replacement warranty. I just got it, the cable looks cool, you should check it out.

Personal entry tracker string : -Entry_coderguy-

Energy can not be created nor destroyed, just converted to a different Type of energy.
My blog: T3Krant.blogspot.com

Linus, don't thank us! Thank yourself and your crew!

If it wasn't for yourself, the reviews wouldn't be this much fun and interesting!

You guys are the BEST tech group on the web! Not trying to be the one fanboy, but:

Who have you seen with this much passion, and this much hype?

I am on the internet 24/7, and I personally have never seen a tech media group this passionate :)

Gratz on the 1Mill subs! Next year, lets get this channel up to 2mill :D

I discovered Linustechtips when I was finding for a laptop.

I really like linus's sense of humour and his opinion hence I subscribed. ^_^

Huge congrats on the big 1 million. I remember I found your channel months ago because I planned on building my now PC (still haven't saved enough) but had no idea how and need some tutorials. I watched every one of your videos from that moment on have learned so many things about computers and have gained this crazy obsession with them lol. Anyways you deserve everyone of the subscribers you have and just keep on with the amazing videos. Let's get you to 2 million now!

I enjoy watching your videos, more than that I'd like to say how I came to know about your channel.

I like Michael Fischer reviews (pocketnow guy) and I was watching VIP episode number 006 (

) where I learnt about Austin Evans and the incident about his apartment burnt down. Also that you people (tech community guys- I remember 14 different channels getting involved) helped him to get back on his feet. I was inspired by his positive attitude and I learnt a lot from that incident. I loved how you guys helped him, the process and everything (Stay positive things will get better). Just want to say thank you for the help. Since then I watch your videos, not everything but some PC and other stuff. I was impressed by your studio tour video (
), it's awesome. Keep giving us videos, we'll consume them. 

Also, I notice that you're honest in your reviews (like how you bash the products), so thumbs up for that. Congrats on hitting the 1M subscriber count, I'm excited for this giveaway, hope I win.

Congrats whole Linus team! Personally I'd take Linus finally accepting my friend request on steam rather than the prizes. Pls reply Linus :[

I so hope this is for UK veiwers aswell also i first found linus tech tips when i first started building my own computer and friends computers over the past 2 years 

:D congrats guys for this amazing landmark for your group. I found Linus tech tips through their tech related content and PINEAPPLES.

A big congratz from this guy, keep up making great content  :D

Cheers from Mikkel Just, Denmark  :)

Been around since about 2012 and I have to say, that this channel alone has taught me so much more about computers and other tech than any other tech channel I know. Keep it going and have fun (because isn't that what YouTube is all about)

i would like the custom build PC and i would like to see how some older generation videocards perform in the latest games as to see how much the average fps goes down over the years :)

Found you on youtube a few years ago via NCIX. Thanks for all the videos and forcing lots of people (including myself) to sign up in this forum for a chance to win. LOL

I found this channel while browsing how to build a computer and it really educated me about computer equipment and stuff. Very cool very nice i like it. review sushi

I love the channel. I found you guys when i was looking at parts for a new pc and wanted to see some good benchmarks. LTT is the most fun tech youtube channel and I will be watching for a long time to come.

man i love your video guy i hope you never stop doing what you love and as to how i fund your channel i was noob at pc building but i want to build a gaming pc so i started look around for video tutorials the i saw you how to build the ultimate 4k gaming pc and i used it as well i guide and i was so happy look as what i did with your help and at that point i moved from noob to a good pc builder so it inspired me to fool this path so what im trying to say is you guy changed my life <3 i would love to see you guys do more pc build guides and i really want the Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew or even just the case signed by you and the crew but dont now if you an ship to the caribbean because i live in jamaica 

You guys are all amazing, thanks for all your hard work. I accidentally found your channel while looking at origin pcs and I wasn't going to watch you again but when I told my mate about you he said oh him he's terrible and that's when I realised he wanted to keep you to himself. keep doing what your doing, its great :D

I started watching LinusTechTips when i was for the first time interested in water cooling and from there i just started watching all of his videos