1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I was building my first desktop computer and one of my friends lead me to this rather big youtube channel he allways used to find products if he could, but he did say that you guys put up far to many vids to be cappable of watching them all, but i found all of the tech to be so interresting that i wanted to watch all of the videos u put up

Thank you for some good videos and advise i hope you continue on the good track

Greetings from Denmark

I found out about Linus Tech by accidentally stumbling across your videos on youtube one day sometime in i think July 21st of 2011 when i was surfing youtube around 3 am. I've been a fan ever since and it's changed my life. I personally love the WAN show series, I watch it whenever I can, but i can never make it to the live stream :c If you can make new videos, then give Slick his own short on video game reviews, I really liked the one he did on Trine 2 Thanks for your contribution to the tech community Linus, I hope I get a chance to do the same

Dear Linus Media Group,

I've been following your YouTube channel for the last few years. I can recall looking at all of the product reviews, dreaming of building my own dream gaming rig to replace my aging big box store PC. Although I have already created a new mid range gaming PC; thanks to the informative reviews from your channel. I can't stop viewing your videos. From cooling solutions to video cards and everything in between, Linus tech tips has been my "go to" place for the latest in tech news and reviews. Thank you, not just for product reviews. For reviewing a weeks worth of important news topics on the LAN show. For proving my wife, and at times me,a crash course with TechQuickie. All of your videos are informative and fun. Thank you for the past few years. Please keep up the good work. Good luck to all of you

How I found Linus was the best search I've ever done on YouTube heck it was soo immensely awesome my laptop died because it was THAT awesome. It was THAT awesome my cat did barrel rolls

Keep on doing what you do Linus and others let hope for another million people cats barrel rolling. ;)

A machine that performs well

Might not sound as good as

The owner-Kosett

I have watched your videos for a long time now, and I really like the content.

I don't have a favorite video, because I love all the videos on the channel, big up!

Keep doing, what you're doing. 

Peace Out.

I had never seen linus until this year and either this was an awesome year or linus is just super at youtube all the time :) I'm guessing the later.......

You give the best reviews on YouTube. I love your case reviews especially. I drool at your build guides because they're sexy as hell. Love your channel; keep up the good work.

Congrats guys! I've been watching your stuff since the NCIX days and have loved to see you grow over the last couple years. 

I love CPU and graphics cards review most but oddly enough have gotten into your case reviews lately as I'm looking to built a new rig in the next year. If I had to recommend something for you guys to review I'd actually find it awesome to do some reviews on iconic tech from the past that still might be relevant today.  

I want the computer!!!!

I found your channel looking out for corsair cases reviews as i had no idea how big they could be ( havent seen the first one in my country, talking about the 600t and the 900 lol). Liked the unboxing which in my opinion is a really good thing to show as we get to see how those are sended and if they even get there properly lol, been watching since then, followed your personal rigs videos, saw how can someone actually put up a system with a CLC. Been a follower or ''fan'' since then. 

Thanks for Everything

Keep up the good work guys!

Wish you all best from Venezuela!

I may not be the oldest forum user, but one thing I like the most about the forum is our community :P Linus Media group is the one who keeps the forum up and running (thank you for everything you guys have done), but I also want to say thanks for everyone who is part of the forum to make this all miracle happen :)

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers! I found your channel by searching up information about computers, and found the Techquickie channel. After spending entire night watching all your videos and trying to educate myself. I tried to put together parts for my new gaming computer. That's when I started to watch your LinusTechTips channel and started watching all your videos. I was immediately hooked. From all your old videos to your new ones, I was surprised and attracted by the high quality yet comfortable feeling videos. Everything I know about computers came from your channel. Your videos are entertaining and I would watch them regardless. But I would like to see more videos about computer hardware and builds. oh and more videos on the ChannelSuperFun would be cool too!

You have changed my life so much from the day i found your channel, your the one that makes me want to build my own pc because i have a terrible one now and without you i probably wouldn't even know what to do with my life.

1/10,000 chance of winning anything at all, seems good to me. ^_^

oh yeah, as for I discovered this channel, I believe I started with a video of Linus unboxing a barebones laptop.

Found YouTube videos by researching information about a computer part. Videos have been so imformative and entertaining I'll now just watch the new videos to learn about whatever Linus or his crew have to say. Love the work you guys do. Keep it up! :)

No, Thank YOU!!

found out about linus tech tips from the ncix channel where you branched out! been a good 2 years of awesome product reviews, and your channel has been great for many! I wish I could win anything, and I doubt I could because I never win, but that doesn't matter :) best of luck in the future!

I found Linus while looking for a mechanical keyboard.  I'm not sure if I'm eligible for the gaming notebook, but I'm glad that the members of this great community are finally getting an exclusive giveaway.

I hope people don't abuse this and make multiple forum accounts. Anyways thanks for your vids they take the gambling out of buying things!

Linus.. thank you so much for everything you have done for the pc community. The amount of pure knowledge I have received from you over the years is astronomical, to say the least. You are truly an inspiration to me and so many others. Keep up the amazing work man.