1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Your guys videos are great keep up the good work! And congrats on 1 million subs!

The series on Linus Tech Tips is "Build Logs" and "The Wan Show". I just really like all three of the channels :)

Haha I like the lost train of thought at the end of the video there Linus. Love the community, and even more the content you and the team provide. Looking forward to being around in the expanding future!

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

Congrats on the one million subs! What I'd really like is some video transcoding tests from different types of raw footage comparing the performance of high end gaming graphics cards. You could use some software like Blackmagic Resolve which can use multiple GPUs without being in SLI.

as i said in my youtube post, thanks for helping me know more about computers/hardware. good job guys :D

Thank you guys for all the knowledge that you have gave me. I am 14 years old and I have so much knowledge on computers and gaming that I would have never thought I would have learned until I found your channel via Austin Evans. I just can't describe how thankful I am to have learned all this knowledge from you guys. I really hope I can someday have an amazing job like you guys because after all the times I have failed people like you just inspire me to get back up and keep trying and shoot for the stars. Since i'm only 14 I can't donate money to you guys because I can't get a job yet but if i had a job i would support you guys more than just views, likes, and subscriptions. I know I don't know you all personally but you've all made a difference in my life. I don't want to overwhelm you guys with all my rambling so all I can say is just you don't need to thank me for the likes and subscribe I have to Thank You for everything. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Isaiah Kidwell

First of all i want to congratulate linus and the entire team on making it to 1mil, next i want to say how i found the channel. I found the channel when i was looking for a graphics card review and my first thought was " meh, i guess its not a bad channel. " now i love the channel and im glad i subbed before 1mil. now because i dont know what else to say ill just say that i wish someone made a potato penguin hybrid. Good luck to everyone entering the giveaway, may the odds be ever in your favor.

Congrats guys. Been watching your vids for a while. Love watching all the builds. About to start on a gaming build myself and am referencing your reviews before I purchase as you seem to actually have a considerable knowledge of the products you cover, which is rare on YouTube.

I watch Linus Tech Tips a ton, thanks for the great content. Probably the most likely reason I love Linus' channel is that it is always interesting, someone I can trust with his reviews someone I think as a great person. By the way, we at /r/pcmasterrace love you! Praise GabeN.

I particularly appreciate the time stamps/links in the description of longer videos

I love this channel and I love this website.  I haven't commented much (really at all), but I've learned so much from both the videos and the community here!

I found you from ncix from when I was researching pc building. Now I finally built my pc 3 years later and it wouldn't be possible at all without you! I'll always continue to watch your videos! Heck you even convinced to want to become a computer hardware engineer! So all I have to say is thank you and congratulations and keep up those videos!

I found Linus by looking up some water cooling stuff and really enjoyed the level of detail and explainion of the parts and features of the products he reviews. His overviews have greatly determined my pc parts purchases over the past year.

Thanks Linus and congrats on all of your success and I hope you continued success!!

I would like to thank you Linus Media Group crew for such amazing Videos and amazing reviews. :)  :) 

What up gee....no? klol

I found your channel through the razer blackwidow ultimate review and i was hooked ever since, even things i knew i wouldn't ever get haha

keep up the good work:D

Man linus really saved me tons of money by doing all these reviews and giving quality feedback on many products that I might have otherwise bought. He also inspired me to build my own computer long ago when I first glanced at his review of the Special Edition AMD build with tons of red leds, which also lead me to build an AMD powered system. I love your show and I'd recommend you to anyone who is rather lacking in knowledge of technology or computers, or needs professional opinion on anything techsavy. I'm glad that your production crew is recognized from Intel, Amd, Newegg, or all those major tech companies because there's no one else that does better reviews.

Congratulations on your business. You've become one of the major faces in computers today. Keep it up!

I've consumed way too many hour of LTT videos, but I love what I've learned by doing it. Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

I would like to see a review on a piece of software called Warpalizer (http://www.gamewarpi...index.php/order). I would also be interested to learn about any other options to eliminate the stretching of the right and left monitors in a surround monitor setup.

This shows how cool the pc community is as a whole. Congrats Linus and best of luck in future endeavors.

Yo soy el hombre murciélago

Congrats on the 1mil subs. Good to see that youre ejoying yourself and succeeding. 

and INNNNN

I found out this channel while a was looking for a computer to use in ARCHITECTURE RENDERING, so here i am:D 
learning how to invest my college and life savings  :D  :D 
greetings from COSTA RICA  :)