1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations! You deserve it.

I found you a few months ago after I built Austin Evan's Photon PC Build, and I've been watching you ever since.

The best videos are reviews on graphics cards.

LinusTechTips has literally taught me how to build a PC. I went from knowing RAM is good to now knowing every part that is good. I've always wanted to be knowledgeable in gaming computers and now I am. If only I had one to use my knowledge on  ;)

1 million subs already???? I started watching for the past 1 1/2 years now. I can't wait to see what else comes from this channel youtube and twitch content wise.

Linus tech tips has the best tech reviews out there!

- i want a surface

It would be cool if you could review less discussed peripherals (like wireless cards), and if you reviewed the nVidia 900 series the day or the day after it came out, that would be the bomb.

OMG OMG OMG, Congratulations on 1 mil subscribers!!! When I found your channel, I was actually only searching for a review of the phantom 820 because I want to build my own gaming rig :P after that I started watching your videos to see if I can learn anything from them and I learned lots.  >o< My favorite series' are the cooling videos and the CPU, Motherboard, and Video card videos. I don't know what I would ask you guys to make a video on since I just started getting into PC building, but I would sure love to see many more high quality videos, I love you guys, you've been of great help and I hope I win that custom built PC,it would be an honor to meet you!!! >O<

P.S. My favorite food is crêpe <3<3<3

P.S.S. I want people to give me advice on the gaming rig that I've made on pcpartpicker o3o: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qjgnXL

Budget specific builds would be awesome. I found your channel a year or so ago when I first became interested in computers and I have learned so much and I absolutely love your channel.

awesome linus congrats! the best reviewer ever!!!!!! a big hug from probably, your only chilean subscriber!  i will love that you make a softwere oriented hackintosh video :)

Hey Linus, thanks for putting out so many awesome videos. If it weren't for some of your video i would have never gotten my computer going. Thanks for publishing content that has both meaning and some comedy.

I just hope you guys can have more build guides that includes different price ranges.

Congrats on 1M, you earned. In my opinion you are the best tech tips channel ever. Good job with making the great videos, hard work and doing very good reviews. Thanks for all the work you do for us and it would be great to see the channel hit the next milestone. Keep up the great work guys.  :)

Thank you for making this giveaway !  :D Congrats for the 1 Million subscribers and long live Linustechtips

I don't know how to change my Username :(

Yo Line-us, if I recall correctly I found your videos as youtube suggestions from watching Newegg videos. Thanks to your quality work I now realize how truly lost I was. (This was a while back, when it was only the Newegg guy with the shaved head).

I gotta say, your current reviews are the best reviews of any products out there. They are succinct and pack in all of the necessary details. Your performance is top notch as you read off of the teleprompter and it creates a very high quality video. You don't jumble your words or anything. Also, I watch your ads willingly as you have made them a part of the entertainment. Good job on that. You are the only person who has done that so successfully so many times in a row. It is hilarious how bad your segues can be, but you just keep trucking.

I got to say though, you guys have an opportunity to have a wan show run by nobody from the LTT group. It would be hilarious if one of them was run by Slick's brother and Barnacules. Perhaps Slick's dad and Barnacules? Linus' cats? How about Edzel and Taran? Nick and Taran?

Anyways, it's been really cool to be watchin' you over the last couple years and your content has only gotten better. I'm glad you moved away from the unboxing thing and now the only scenes with boxes are of incredibly sexy b-roll. (boner alert)

As for future products I think you guys should get some of the really cheap stuff on ebay and show why it might be worth it to fork out a little more for something of quality. I'm talking about usb3.0 enclosures for hard drives, IDE to Sata converters, adult toys, and other little gadgets that any respectable nerd ought to have. Perhaps a basic intro to modding series too? You guys could get lots of guidance from your forums.

Also, tech quicky on North Bridge vs South Bridge chipsets would be appreciated. Chipsets in general really.

Perhaps now that you guys have reached this milestone you should make a series of videos about your crew, and release one every week.

Onto the more creative part.

My favorite adult topic is [REDACTED].

My least favorite is [REDACTED].

My favorite hobby is woodworking. Y'all should make your own darn monitor stands instead of buying ugly green plastic thangs.

Of all the people in Linus Media Group, who would you say has got da most booty? What about Barnacules?

Any of you guys ever watch the Anime series Gintama? I'm totes into it right now.

What do you guys think of someone trying to make their own heatsinks? I want to make a passively cooled system, free of fans, possibly even free of pumps if possible. Also, it has to b able to dissipate heat from an opteron 6168. 12 cores and 115 watt TDP. Need much cool, and server heatsinks is much loud.

Anyways, you guys are great, pick me for prize plz plz plz me me me. Whatever. This isn't a TF2 trade server and I'm no scammer.

Keep on doing a great job, you guys deserve to have reached this benchmark and I hope you can go even further.

Ciao

I first discovered Linus by watching his NCIX Tech Tips channel when I very badly wanted a gaming PC. I am now watching him several years later and he's just as goofy :) Thank you for the wonderful, honest reviews! I love your channel!

I found you guys a little over a month ago when trying to find a good headset since mine is getting kinda crappy and I've been a subscriber ever since. I was wondering if you guys could do a review on the NZXT S340 because it looks great to me and i want to see some other point of view.  Keep up the good work!

Linus I love this channel it has helped me so much by teaching me how to build a PC what gear to buy what is a good quality graphics card and I have loved this channel ever since I found it good job in reaching 1 mill subscribers and I love this channel and check it every day for new vids I try to gAme at love it but my computer is absolutely horrible and that's how I started to find this channel by looking for a new computer and saw that u can build one and was like:0 and never stop watching this channel since and I love it thx f

Id like to win, but what i want see is the new gtx 900 series graphics cards when they come out... linus and the team make it good

Found this channel about a year ago while looking for reviews on tech that I was interested in at the time. 

I can't add in pictures in gifs cause im on a mobile device but, meh. I'll admit I haven't been around for very long but around the end of 2012 I started getting interested in gaming pcs and such and I stumbled upon your channel :D you helped me out a lot with all my "tech" stuff and you've helped a lot of other people as well. Thanks to your whole team for all the great content :3

Hey guys! Congrats on making this huge milestone! I honestly love your videos, and my technological knowledge would not be where it is today without you guys! I love computers and the such, so I am glad that I found this great community and YouTube channel. Anyways, thanks for all that you do, and keep up the good work!

Ya linus media group you make us all happy and give us awesome info about computers that we need to know that you all.