1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

The first linus tech video i ever watched was a ncix video on how to build a computer. I watch linus tech tips on my leisure time and i really enjoy it. Thanks for the joy and pleasure you bring to your fans. 

From a fellow linustechtip fan =) And no im not saying this just to get the prizes i really mean it.

Joined this community just now because of the giveaway...

HOWEVER

I also joined because of the great informing videos you've posted on youtube on a daily basis. First watched you on NCIX channel and then you move to your own channel.

The way you speak is fast and entertaining unlike other's whom I've watched. 

Keep up the good work buddy!

#PCMasterRace

Recently build a new computer, Linus' videos helped enormously with the process

Thanks!!! 

Linus and the team, thanks for the great video tips and the reviews of the technology of today! Keep going, because these help a lot when I have no idea what I am looking at, or if I need something explained. Haha I found you through one of my friends recommending a video about something I had a question about. This friend considers you an idle lol. Keep up the great work! Favorite food would have to be spaghetti  :)

Thank you Linus and the whole team for making such great videos, I went from not knowing anything about computers to knowing so much. Thank you for educating and entertaining me for so long.

Congratulations linus on getting 1M milestone keep making good content 

My first video I saw when I first got into gaming and building

Congrats Linus and the LinusTechTips Team on your 1 million subscribers! I've been following you guys for about two years and have absolutely loved watching the content your team puts forth. You guys make amazing videos, and very helpful content for tech wannabes, people studying to become IT professionals (like myself) and people who are currently working in the field, and you guys are my go-to source for tech information, news and updates. Again, great job guys and keep up the good work!

Congrats on 1 million! I found out about you guys when I was looking for some benchmarks for GPUs. I subbed right away and you guys have never disappointed me! Thanks for the great content and keep it up!!!

Thank you guys for giving me some sort of enjoyment everyday even if it's only for 5 to 10 mins, you guys really give me and others that sense of belonging! I might not have been here since the beginning I'm sure glad I'm here now!!!! Thanks again for everything!!!!

Thank you!Thank you!Thank you for everything Iearned so much from you!

I first saw one of your videos when I was looking for computer builds for my first computer. :)

Well to be honest I've barley used this site but I have watched a lot of your videos. You guys have been a huge help. I love your motherboard reviews their the best , even if i don't know what your talking about...

I actually found Linus Tech Tips while looking for reviews and build guides due to the fact I need a new computer soon.

So thanks, for convincing me to build my own computer and it's in my reach.

Here's to 1,000,000 more!!

Well I found the Group but looking for computer builds and see that linus was the top of the lines and newegg was in there too, but looked at the thumbnails and choosed linus, and never regraded it. Thanks you linus and crew. 

i have a feeling you will read the post out loud on the WAN show so in the event astronomically slim event that i win hear is my acceptance speak:

wow i just don't know what to say *light exited sob* I would like to thank the Linus media group, my Mom and Dad, my non existent trainer for always being there for me, my friend Nick who first showed me Linus Tech Tips, and finally the random cosmic status that RNG uses to calculate its "random" number. Thank you all! I love you! *walk of stage and trip over dress*... wait a second i'm a guy why am  in a dress

Although I have only been following for a few months now my knowledge and youtube time has gone over 9000 with regard to computers. Thanks for the great videos and the knowledge that is passed along.

If I win I would really like Surface pro 3! I found Linus Tech tips and the whole NCIX crew when, I was looking into upgraded my old rig and with your help and knowledge I did so with ease and got the r9 280 from asus and have been having a much better gaming experience with it. I'm also now helping a friend put together his own gaming rig and leave the consoles at the door (converting him to the darkside slowly :) ), I really just enjoy watching you guys put together the crazy rigs you do like the overkill water cooled, which has been making me want to switch to water cooling. I would like to see some reviews on Hybrid drives or at least your thoughts on them? not sure if you have done that before, and I enjoy spaghetti.

I've not exactly been with you since the beginning, but I did at one time rely a good bit on your NCIX reviews when researching that next purchase of PC goodness.  I think your review style has only improved over the years (less reading the specs off the box and more educated insight on the product = /thumbsup).

I wish you and your team the best and many more years of success!

GV

Congrats on the 1million subscribers! you guys are great and deserve it

Awesome giveaway, Linus! Your channel is my main source of news about tech at the moment. Wouldn't know where to go without it!

<3

im coming to give you all a great big 1 million subs hug... and also to stalk slick for 2 weeks........

nice try kids now get back in the van...........