1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I started following linus tech tips due to the linus, hardware canucks, pcper joint give away. I like a good chunk of you content but I mainly stay for the wan show.

Congratulations on 1 million guys, from a 17 year old kid who was inspired by you and your team to get more into tech (and build his first computer last year); thank you for all you have done.

watching your videos made me want to join the forums, and i have to say im glad i did.

great people over there, and great discussions happening all the time

It's a real community which is fantastic

Here's to 2 million subscribers, and many more members here on the forums

Looking for a job

Yarrrrr,

Congratulations on makin' 1 million subscribers me matey.

Ye be me favorite tech channel, and these days almost the only one I be watching.

Forum be a great addition to all ye work.

What I be trying to say is, great work matey ye and ye crew be doing wonderful work.

And I be sure to watch and follow ye in the future as well.

Personally always loved mobo unboxings, would love to see some again.

Yarrrr, ye be warned lily-livered scallywags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI#t=93

I haven't been subbed as long as many others, nor am I even close to as tech-savy as a large percentage of people here, but I am 100% sincere when I say 'thank you' for the stuff you have done.

Not only have delivered solid reviews from a actual consumers eye (albeit a picky one, but no matter), but at the same time, you have also shown us that you are a actual human, revealing humour, real live aspects and CATS!!!!

... Anyways, congrats on 1 million Linus... and may 2 million be backlit. 

Thank you Linus... Thank you.

(oh yeah btw... K70 RGB orange backlight over hereeeee... W00P W00P)

Congrats on the 1 million subs :D, just about 2 years ago, you had only 200.000 sub, your channel is sure growing fast. Keep going :D. I remember finding your channel when I was researching on Razer stuff. My favorite style of your video is when you angry rant about a bad product xD. And, can you review the Razer Adaro series? Would like to hear your opinion on that one. 

-Desktop: Asrock H81M-HDS R2.0, Pentium G3258 4.2 ghz OC, Palit GTX 750 ti StormX, Kingston HyperX Fury 1600 4gb, Seagate Baracuda
-Laptop: MSI GE620DX, i72670QM 2.2 Ghz, 8GB 1333mhz Ram, GT555M 2GB DDR3.
-Gaming peripherals: Razer Deathadder 2013, Superlux HD 681 Evo Razer Goliathus Control Medium sizeCm Storm Quickfire TK white edition.

Congratulations Linus Tech Tips,

I found your channel looking at GPUs. I have loved all your content ever since! I would love it if you could do a video on selecting parts for budget builds. I love watching all your videos and can't wait to see more content from you and your team! 

Congrats again on 1 million subscribers!

Have a great day and a great life

Geordan =P

------------------Hope This Helps------------------

Whirlpool

Congrats to one million subs and I hope you will continue your work for a long time to come :)

Just out of curiosity I want to see you do a review on an iPhone 6 since you were talking about how you like iOS in one of your videos! I'm glad Linus, Edsel and Slick decided to make a go of LMG and see what they could make of something that started at the bottom! Good job Linus, you have truly contributed to the tech scene, both in helping us (the viewers) understand the way computers and other hardware work.. And aswell as changing the way some content creaters create their videos. Way to go :)

I just wanted to say that without LinusTechTips, my knowledge of computers and electronics in general would have been zero to none. I remember watching videos when the radeon 5770 was new haha. I'm so glad that Linus is able to make a living doing what he loves and I hope the community does nothing but grow.

I LOVE the build guides and cooling guides keep up the good work linus! also do drawing tablets unboxing and reviews their are many out their and never any reviews, or good ones at least

So happy for you guys, thanks for giving me the confidence for building my first pc, and thankyou for providing the awesome amount of videos!

Enjoying your stuff almost since your beginning! Guess what. You evolved. LinusMedia isn't a company, it's a living and breathing being made of passion and hard work of few friends. Much love from Poland to every single member of LMG :)

i5 4690K@4,5GHz / Cryorig R1 Universal / AsRock Z97 Extreme4 / EVGA GTX1070 FTW / 4x4GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL8 / Samsung 950 PRO 256GB / Samsung 850 PRO 512GB / HGST Travelstar 7K1000 / EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2 / Aune T1-SEBeyerdynamic DT990 600Ohm / NZXT H440NB ELoop B14.2+5xNB ELoop B12.2 / Dell S2716DG / Corsair Strafe RGB / Corsair Sabre RGB

Love the techquickie as fast as possible videos as well as seeing all the cool gear I cannot afford yet (still a student)!!!

All the best for the next million, Linus!

SENPAI!!! You're the best, without you + team and all your informative videos I wouldn't have any idea on how to build my computer and choose the right parts!

nice_desu_ne.jpg

Congratulations on the 1 million subscribers! You have put a lot of hard work into your channels and you definitely deserve more people watching and subscribing!

First found Linus when researching parts for my first computer.

First off, congratulations to Linus & Linus' team of nerdy, great, funny, awesome video editors, content creators and others. 

I found Linus through his build logs, in 2013 and have since been hooked on pc parts. Linus and friends of his, like Austin Evans, Jayztwocents and Barnacules have really encouraged me to bring out my inner nerd and start saving for my first pc & amazing gadget collection.

Again, congrats Linus, and thankyou very, very much for bringing this community awesome content

I would love all the prizes personaly but if i have to choose one it would be the gaming pc the custom signed case would be soooooo awesome but if someone alredy wins it then i would like the surface tablet pls and tank you

I think I discovered linustechtips when I was looking for reviews/unboxings of the corsaid 200r case because I was going to build my first pc.The unboxing from Linus was my favorite because it was more creative and I don't know...I just liked his attitude.After that I kept watching videos on that channel.

Congratulations for 1 million subscribers and I hope you guys get higher and higher.

Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone.

Cpu:Athlon ii x4 750k,Gpu:Sapphire hd 7770,Mobo:AsRock fm2a75m-dgs,Psu:Corsair cx430,Ram:Crucial ballistix 2x4gb,Case:Zalman z9 plus,Hdd:WD blue 1TB 7200rpm,Mouse:Cm storm Xornet,Keyboard:Sharkoon Skiller,Headset:Plantronics Gamecom 380,OS:Windows 7 64bit