1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I built my first pc because linus explained how to build one so good. So thank you linus. Sorry for my english it is not my mother tounge

Well good enough reason to finally register here. Actually I have been watching Linus for quite some time. Anyway.

My suggestion?

I love watching videos of high end equipment BUT I wish there was more videos about mid-range gear which average gamer can actually afford.

Keep up great job Linus & the whole team, 2nd million is gonna be much faster ;)

Well, I found you through your days on NCIX. I've followed you because of your straight forward reviews which seemed very unbiased. All the things that other reviewers did not mention and could not be found on spec sheets were touched upon in your videos. From flimsy keyboards to quality control, it seems the products you review were well investigated. The quirky and well put together videos are what keeps me checking your channel at least twice a week. My favorite food is Poutines and I now wish I had one while surfing through your uploads. Have a nice day Linus and Dezel, keep up the good work.

Thank you Linus and the team for creating one of the most professional tech review shows on YouTube!

I've bought so many things that I've seen recommended on your channel and your videos are awesome, congrats guys!

Great job guys! Look forward to seeing more great work from the team.

I found Linus Tech Tips by searching up how to build a gaming PC, and now I have a beast gaming PC. Thank you, and congrats on 1m subscribers! :)

When I first wanted to build a computer, I had no idea what I was doing, but thanks to you guys, I am now helping my brother and my friends build computers.

First of all, i would like to say thank you. You guys really helped me a lot in learning about computers, software and parts. I started watching linus and NCIX when i was 14. At that time i really loved consoles, and i didnt really know anything about computers, until i saw you guys. I bought a PC for school and gaming needs. it was $499 acer with A8-5500, 1Tb HDD, 8Gb of RAM running at 1300mhz, with a cheap Motherboard.

When i saw the computer i thought "WOW, 1Tb of Storage and a Quad-core CPU at 3.2Ghz WITH 8gb of ram!" (i never had a PC or anything to myself, my sister got the all that stuff) I was so happy thinking i could run Battlefield with 60fps. The funny part is i'd only play Warcraft 3 and league of legends on it. When i got older i wanted to play more games and do other things with my PC. But it couldnt run anything. Its then i started to watch NCIXtechtips. I started to learn about PCs and hardware and about price to performance. Then i saw other channels, but they didnt really help me that much and i didnt like the videos either. When i saw a LinusTechTips video i remember see Linus from somewhere, i remembered he was in NCIXTechTips, and i was like cool maybe this guy would be cool. After watching some of his videos and i started to enjoy more of the content, and i subscribed. Then i started to learn a lot about PCs, LIKE A LOT. When Linus made the ULTIMATE Build a Better PC, i researched all the parts and wanted to know why we need them and i loved learning about PCs. And a couple of years later (like 2 years) i'd finally saved up enough money to buy all my parts (expect for the CPU and RAM. Still using the A8-5500) and build my PC. I didnt have a case at first because of shipping errors. So i just built my PC without a case and that was really cool. It felt like a test bench. 3 days later i got my case and put everything inside and plugged it in and saw my first ever PC built. From that i started to learn even more about computers and got to make it something i wanted to pursue in a career. Im 16 right now and im trying to learn more about computing and programs, and when i saw that Linus was doing a giveaway of the Surface Pro, i wanted to see if i could win it. Taking notes by hand is fast and easy for like 2 pages. But after that, my hands start to hurt and it gets hard to write a lot. I would really appreciate if i would win the Surface Pro. And if i dont win it, i hope someone who needs it gets it. Anyways ,Thanks Linus for being awesome.

Thanks Linus and crew for everything you have done for this community. I found you through some of your NCIX tech videos and I found you really cool and helpful. Keep doing what your doing and make a lot more videos!

Good luck everyone! Been watching since the NCIX days and have purchased an innumerable amount of products because of it. Well done, and thank you.

PIZZAAAAAAAAA and bacon

jk

ive been watching your channels and i think you guys are the tech gods, your videos are really helpful and I just want to say thanks.

I found your videos after my friend Jtheos told me to watch, I never really knew anything about computers, but watching the whole techquickie series in a few nights, I am really interested in computers, your videos are really helpful and I watch them every day when I get home from school! Thanks and keep the videos up! (I like the techquickie series).

Hello all. 

I've been a pretty long time subscriber of Linus. I go back to around two years from now. I've always liked his videos and i'm glad that he hit that one million milestone. It was only a matter of time.

Linus was the guy that made me see the errors in consoles. Up until watching his video @ NCIX with the comparison I was what one would call a "console peasant". I thought a six year old box was on the cutting edge of graphics and that PCs only had TF2.

CPU: Intel Core i3 4370 (3.8GHz, 2C/4T) GPU: AMD R9 380X 4GB

I like to watch news gadget reviews thats how i found linus ..he's really good at review product.. he somehow inspired me i really enjoy and i wanna be like him thanks linus

Your content is great, and if i had to ever pick my favorite  videos would be the ones with the toys at ncix, and the unboxings where you couldnt quite see the camera man, or the one time you put a blue and yellow bag over someones head.

ALSO THE HYPE WOOO 1MIL SUBS!

Firstly congratulations on the 1 million. I have always enjoyed your videos because even if its just a video on one product you make it a lot more interesting. My favorite type of video you make are the As Fast as Possible videos. They have informed me of things I would never have known.

You guys are the best! I always look forward to videos. Keep doing what you're doing! Jealous of your job lol

Thank you to Linus, and really all of the Linus Media Group. 

You've helped me with tech, entertained me, given me cute cat videos; everything I could ask for from a strange group of Canadians and wanna-be-Canadian.

If I win, I win, if I don't, I don't. 

I'm one of those plebs who are joining the forum shamelessly for the giveaway. I have been following you forever, Linus! 

I'm so happy you broke 1m!

Thank you linus/linus team for all your wonderful videos, I have never joined the forums before but I always watch your videos( btw great review of the Corsair 780t i agreed with everything you said)! Keep up the wonderful work 

When I Was Deciding What To Put On My PC Rig I Found Linus' Channel And Learned What To Get And What Not To Get And I Say Thanks Because My Friend Just Picked Random Parts On His PC Nd It Over Heated And Burned Up Cuz He Overlcocked Without Knowing Anything. Without The Knowledge You Give In Your Videos The Same Thing Probably Would Have Happened To Me So Thanks Linus, Luke, And The Rest Of The TechTips Team For Putting Out Awesome And Informational Videos!!!!