1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I discovered your channel because i was in need of a new pc and i wanted to build my own and so i went on youtube and looked up " how to build a gaming pc " and your video

" ULTIMATE Build a Better $1500 Gaming PC Computer How To Guide " was the first one that showed up and so i watched it and basically your channel was what got me into the tech world and without your channel i probably would not be the same person that i am today, i probably would not know half of the stuff i know about tech nowadays and for that i am forever gratefull ! keep doing what your doing cause its awesome! your my favourite tech related channel and since that is what i love the most your also one of my favourite channels!!!!!! right now i am looking for a new gaming pc and it would be the most awesome thing in the world if i could win this giveaway cause i have always wanted to have a good/great gaming pc but i have never been able to raise that much money and to get a custom pc made and customized by the linus tech team would be eve more awesome!!!! love your YT channel and bye ...  

Thanks a lot for the giveaway!

I found you through this very thread and it seems like I just might stay here for longer :)

***goes to mobile devices section with intention of NOT starting/joining flame war on this site***

I first cottoned on to you when you were merely a beach blonde raving about linex in the early days, i also recall how fetching your dangly earrings are. I was hooked. You do create fantastic content and its alway a pleasure to see your videos in my subscription feed. Luke, who I originally thought was a rugby player, is pretty awesome too

Big thanky for being generous, forward thinking, helpful and entertaining  :D

P.S Apologies for my late membership, now ive got around to it im excited to sift though the feeds and learn some cool tings

Carnt even remember the first video I watched but I have watch your videos for i long time and i always enjoy your videos and i love your unboxing videos there best or your custom build and you should do more custom builds there amazing

All those years back when I subbed, I knew I made the right choice. I enjoy the Linustechtips videos so much, and for you to hit 1m subs is awesome!

:D If you see this comment you got that keen observation :D  Congrats on 1 million linus 

I remember watching when LTT was filmed at ncix and now, some years later seeing a real, professional company built around that that is standing on it's own feet is astonishing. I can't wait to see what's next and hope LTT lasts for many more years to come!

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

I found Linus Tech Tips when i needed to find a new keyboard and mouse. I love your build a pc videos so entertaining. Much love.

Would love the ASUS g550J please

Thanks for the great videos, you helped me build my first PC many thanks. all the best guys.

Custom PC or surface pro would be great. 

Linus Tech Tips is the first place I come to for information on new tech, and some older tech as well. You guys have the exact same sense of humor that I have, so it is just one of my daily joys to visit the channel. I also come here to the forums often (usually as a lurker) to see if anyone else has had the same problem I do at that moment. The community you have put together is simply astounding. Thanks for all the work you do.

I somehow randomly found Linus on Youtube, highly likely it be a cat video. But your videos been awesome and hope you guys keep up the good work (:

When i first started looking in to buld my own PC insted off using the "family" PC (witch i kina destoyd when trying on overclock for the first time, but it is another story) i locked at guides on youtube, and i found your videos to be nice.

Keep on doing "fast as pasible" it is awsome!

Greets from Sweden, i hope i can join the give away even thoe i live in sweden :)

I started watching your videos when planning out my first PC build. Now I'm checking the channels daily to always keep updated.

Found this community through my brother. Been a long time lurker though.

My Cooler Master: CPU: AMD FX-6300 @ 4.0Ghz (stock cooler) | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7850 2GB @ 975Mhz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB @ 1600Mhz | HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Black | PSU: Corsair CX600 | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | OS: Windows 7 Professional | Mobo: MSI 970A-G43

You are the only YouTube channel I watch every single video from start to finish! Thank you so much :D

62C is the temperature of CPU in my laptop right now when just typing on a web browser...
I got it for music production and editing HD videos for youtube. Gaming sometimes. However I didn't realize how much of a difference there is between desktop and mobile hardware...i7-2670qm with a GT525M is just...nope. Remember Call of Duty 2? My laptop burns playing it for 20 minutes....I can't touch this. Editing HD video? Yea, if you don't need to see how it looks like before rendering...

So now I'm here to say sorry for my mistake. I'm trying to repay my sins and I'm constantly building a new dream PC. Already bought a case - Fractal Design R2 XL Titanium grey - what a beauty!
I'm in love with it. 
Anyway. The post is gettin too long.

Here's one of my videos. I won't be posting them on YouTube 'cause I'm starting to make a music as a full-time job now. A nice computer would be nice though...Cheers!

I'm very happy to see Linus and his team to get so far :) it's because of you guys that i got into tech and want to make a career in Computer Engineering.  I found linus when i was searching for the difference between 32 bit vs 64 bit cpu and my favorite videos by far, have to be the build guides :D I'm looking forward to what new content you will bring out :D 

i hope he reads this <3 

Against All Odds pc build

AMD Athlon II x4 750k///MSI A55m E33///Kingston hyper x blue 8gb (2x4)///corsair cx430///EVGA GTX 750 SC///Rosewill FBM 01///Samsung EVO 850 120gb///Windows 8.1///Corsair Raptor k40

I found Linus Tech Tips while looking for good affordable parts to start working on my PC that I was building for my family. My favorite playlist is the "Guides, tutorials, Tips and tricks" because it taught me so much in helping me with this computer build(Was my first build). Thank you so much, and CONGRATZ! on 1 million subs i think you'll make it far!

Motherboard:: Asus Maxiumus ROG Crosshair VII AM4     Ram:: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)     SSD:: Intel 730 series 240Gb SSD
 GPU:: ASUS GTX 1080 8GB ROG Strix     CPU:: AMD Ryzen 7 2700x @3.70GHz   COOLING:: NZXT Kraken x72 AiO, 3x Thermaltake Riing Plus

Thanks guys for making  great content over the years and congrats on 1 million subs  :)

my favorite food is cake pops, they are really good. my Favorite place to get cake pops is star bucks but the best brand in the grocery store is olivas. cake pop are like lolipops but instead of candy there cake covered in chocolate on a stick. the cake pop gained popularity beetween 2009 - 2011. I really like cake pops with white chocolate and sprinkles. i like to have cake pops for desert. i don't like to suck on a cake pop because the the chocolate melts onto the cake. this is my post for the draw about cake pops. i hope you like cake pops because they are really good.

I've always been interested in PC gaming but it all seemed way too complicated for me. That was until I discovered the LTT YouTube channel whilst looking around on YouTube for a step by step computer build, and thanks to this awesome community and the LTT YouTube channel I'm now on the road to my very first PC build. Thanks Linus! :D