1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thank you Linus, i really like the channel and in special your personality it what brings me the most joy out of watching your videos. I found out about the channel while looking for how-to DIY videos on a budget rig i am typing you from right now. I builted in April, everything has been good. I watch the forums daily, they are have been very helpful. Please keep doing videos on TechQuickie, i think is great channel also.

"Who are you the King of Siam, you got to get the best one? Who cares? They’re all the same these machines. They’re all made from the same asian suffering." - Louie Season 3 Episode 10, GO WATCH IT NOW.

This is awesome and all but forum member exclusive.....seems kinda odd because you never know they could already have a good gaming laptop compared to me who only has a intel pentium with no dedicated graphics card and 1366x768 res :(. But I suppose they do need a reward for being awesome so yea good luck to all the members.

Hey Linus

Love your video's and you have helped me get a better Understanding of technologi. I discovered your channel by finding the video where your laptop was out in the rain, and you wanted to see if you could repair it.

Niels

Loving the work Linus & team.

(Still waiting for that room watercooling vid. :P)

Starting with my first iPod touch (2nd gen.), watching random reviews and "cool tweaks" for it on youtube, when I was younger, over to creating a YT-acc to subscribe to small tech-channels, now I am here, having tech reviews and everything tech related as a hobby that I am enjoying on a daily basis. In this regard, LinusTechTips has gradually become my favourite channel two watch next to a few other big ones!

I like Sushi a lot, but Lasagna is not bad, either.

Hey everyone newbie here I found Linus tech tips while looking for advice on building a gaming rig as I plan to build myself one in the coming months. Having said that I think its obvious that I'd like to win the custom built PC. My favourite series is the how to build a rig series and when gaming gets to this the level

post-138539-0-38551200-1410614692.gif hopefully Linus tech tips is the first to review it.

I have found your channel because I wanted to know how to build a Gaming-PC, but I found (for my opinion) the best tech channel on youtube so I hope the channel  stay like it is and congratulations for the 1 million subscriber. I hope to see you breaking the 2 million soon  :D

(sorry if my english is terrible i am from germany)

I don't know how I found linusTechTips but I do remember that I subscribed because Linus actually explains what the specifications mean and for who they matter.

My cat is his own pillow  :wacko:

i have been watching Linus Unbox and review things for 4 years now always entertaining that's for sure. Congratulations to whoever wins and Congratulations on 1million.

i remember when the channel got hacked because Linus accidentally clicked some random pop up lol

Linus thank you so much for your videos you have helped me out through very tough times and I wanted to let you know that you have inspired me to do goof and not evil. And I have built my first computer thanks to you and the team instead of buying one, so I guess I just wanted to tell you thanks for everything 

Sincerely,

Tanner

You and your team have done  some great tech content on youtube unlike other ''tech'' channels and their unboxings. Keep it up!

Graffiti swag FTW!!Kappa

I found Linus channel when I was looking for a video card. The r9 270 twin frozer was the one review.The next day I got it.

So glad that I found Linus's youtube channel about a year ago, Every question I have is practically already answered. 

Heres to 1 million more! 

I love the videos you post, I was searching for a few unboxing video and your videos turned out to not only be very entertaining but very informitave. Thank you for all the entertainment you deserve all the subscribers =] 

I've been watching your videos for more than a year. I found your channel because I wanted to build a gaming computer. You guys do amazing reviews and computer builds! Keep it up!

1.000.000 down, about 6.999.000.000 to go until whole world subscribes to your awesome videos.

Keep the videos coming.

CPU: i7 3770K | MB: EVGA Z77 FTW | RAM: HyperX Savage 2400Mhz 16GB | GPU: R9 280X Toxic | Cooler: Scythe Fuma | PSU: CoolerMaster B600

SSD: Crucial MX300 525GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB - Toshiba DT01ACA300 3TB

The first time I stumbled upon Linus was when I was looking for a pair of Bluetooth ear buds, and saw Linus review the Jaybird Bluebuds X, and I decided to get them.

Congrats on 1 million, let's make it 2 million.

Damnnnn! You do deserve 1M subscribers with your attitude. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and opinion abouts many cool products so far. Despite the fact that most of us can't afford or will never have many of those, it is good to learn about things.

Congratulations on having reached 1 million subs. I would like if you could review and benchmark the Amd FX 8370, 8370E, and 8320E.