1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I can't remember how long I've been following Linus Tech Tips but I've been coming to your youtube channel for impartial advice for a long time.

There are many things that I've always enjoyed about your review Linus but while the reviews brought me to your site, it's the wit, the camaraderie, the community and the "craic" that has kept me coming back.

I do think technology is chaining at a faster pace than ever and while many of your reviews are super cool and interesting, I'd love to see more reviews of how we could practically use new technology to improve our lives, make us more efficient/safe/healthy/entertained and maybe that could include App reviews, workflow tools, etc, etc.

Maybe not as sexy as the new gear but would certainly add something to what you do...

As an aside, one of the websites that I'm starting to use and enjoy quite a bit to help me make purchase decisions is thewirecutter...there could be a youtube version of that and Linus and Slick's style could make that very funny and interesting...maybe in 10 main categories that are always up to date with the single best product...

Keep up the great work, I'm subbed and will remain so and look forward to the next million

Awesome to do your thing and make it happen.

Respect Linus, 1 Million Subscribers is LEGENDARY !

I wish the best to you and your group in the future.

P.s. I'm always looking for a new laptop :P (current one kinda has died .. xD)

CPU: i7 3930K 3.2Ghz on Noctua NH-U14S| RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance @1600Mhz + 32GB Kingston Beast @ 1866Mhz | MBO: Asus P9X79 | GPU: ASUS GTX970 STRIX | SSD: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB + Crucial M500 480GB  |  HDD: 2*3TB Seagate | PSU: Cooler Master 850m2 850W | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos Pure Black

Dell P2715Q, 4K @t 60Hz :)

It is amazing that Linus and the crew have made it to one million subscribers.  It's only been a month or so since I subscribed.  Tech quikies and honest reviews of hardware have been amazing.  Keep it going Linus.

I found out about Linus when I was building my first PC. Linus was on NCIX at that time and was making video reviews about PC hardware. I was watching video reviews from Newegg at that time too but the thing I like most about Linus' reviews was that he often gives out-of-the-box, literally out-of-the-box, information about a certain hardware. Then I subscribed to LinusTechTips and was not disappointed. I am always looking forward for new Techquickie videos as they are very helpful and informative.

Congratulations to Linus Tech Tips for the milestone and kudos to Linus Media Group for such an awesome company. You deserve it. Keep it up guys. B)  B)
  B) 

I found your channel way back when you where still in the old gray room at NCIX. I've been watching since and it was you who really got me into all of the techy stuff I am into now (THANK YOU!). I have to admit that I was a console guy before I started to watch you guys (I was like 10, so..) but now it's PcMasterRace FTW! :D

I learned how to build my first computer from you and basically all my computer hardware knowledge is from this channel. I can only say thank you and that you really deserve that one million mark!

Love the channels and this community!

Go LMG! :)

or something:P

Spoiler

System:

i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz, MSI Z77A-G43, Dominator Platinum 1600MHz 16GB (2x8GB), EVGA GTX 980ti 6GB, CM HAF XM, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB + Some WD Red HDD, Corsair RM850 80+ Gold, Asus Xonar Essence STX, Windows 10 Pro 64bit

PCPP:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/znZqcf

Wow good job there Mr. Linus! I started watching your videos back when you did the watercooled rig tutorial thing on ncix and since then i become addicted to your videos. You are one of the reasons I become interested in the computer hardware space.. Thank you!

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

Hello Linus Media Group!

You have opened up a new world for me in the sense of computers, electronics, and using one wipe charles. I haven't been a member of the forum for that long, but I subscribed about a year ago (I think, DON'T quote me on that).

Before I started watching you, I was one of the "Apple is the best, Nothing is better than apple!". I

Thanks for the awesome videos and constantly tempt me to buy new things for my computer :P No but seriously, keep up the good work :)

Found the channel while searching for PC build videos. For me its the best 'tech' channel out there.

You guys deserve over 1 mil for the outstanding effort you all put into the show.

Keep up the good work! :)

I'm not sure if im supposed to reply to this topic but any was Linus has been really helpful. thank you.

i find linustechtips on youtube one time when looking for some hardware info, like a half yeahr ago, and from that time i watched and stil watching every video on linustechtips and techquickie (this as fast s possible is rly nice one :) ), hope you will continue to doing what you do ;)

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

you guys really help me create my own Youtube channel thx u guys  soo much

Thanks to your channel i built my first gaming pc before that i was playing only on consoles. 

Thanks for the wonderful review on Fractal Design Case.

Congrats on 1million views and more to come! 

Hope to see more reviews and unboxing! 

Linus dressed as a Duke Nukem :D. That was the first video I watched on your channel. 

I like trains. 

I found this channel when I was first thinking about buy and building a computer. Now I've got one and it works really, really well. Thanks for all the help and for being one of the coolest and diverse tech channels out there. ^_^

I started watching your videos because you inspired me to learn about computers.

I enjoy any type of review video on different parts, however I watch the WAN show every week because I like to know all of the new news etc.

Favourite food - Gamers food.

I'm basically a newbie around here and I saw a giveaway and thought 'hey why not enter'. I first saw linus through austin evans because I wanted to build a computer. But i didnt know anything about computers :( . And so linus gave me the information about the components and austin told me how to build it. And for that I thank you linus for i wouldnt've built a pc without you. :D .