1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hi Linus and the team!

Awesome giveaway and thanks  for the awesome content you and the team put out every week!

Really awesome that you are doing this for your fans from all over the world.

Also I'll mention that if I win the Surface Pro I'm giving it to my brother, he is studying law in Netherlands right now and is looking for a portable device that also covers his other needs. But if the awesome rig would be coming this way, I'll be keeping it because I'm going to study audio visual media, so I'm going to produce mainly videos.

Congrats of 1 mil 2 mil is just around the corner and I know you can get there ;).  

I love everything you do and am jealous of your job and the fact that you get to test out enjoy tech products that that amazing stuff :D 
-~-Hugh

Funny-things-that-are-funny-33494714-500 

Over a year a go I decided to buy and build new PC. Didn'y know whta was "in" that season so I started browsing the web. Found LTT building guides on youtube. They were very helpful and, what surprised me, even more entertaining. I have been regular viewer ever since. Like the direction you all are going. "Luke throwing money at computer" it is my recent favorite. Really guys, comedy gold. Keep up the good work. Wish you another million subscribers.

You make great videos and always give me a smile. Please don't ever stop making videos. 

For the creativity here is a guy with a banana

vctpugn5.gif

Thanks Linus and the group for the videos. I'm not a big user of this forum and I'm not a big commenter , but i watched your videos for like 2-3 years , and i have to say that you guys rock. I learned a lot from those videos and they were helpful when i tried to decided which tablet / phone / anything should I buy. So again thank you and Congrat for the 1 million and for the review I'm really curious that what do you think about the Asus Zenfone 5 (tf00t).

Congratulations on 1  million subscribers :D
And thank you for all the entertainment over the years :)

Congratulations! So glad I found your channel, all of you have entertained me for soo many hours, and I pray you continue to do so! Keep doing the job you love, we will always be here to watch it

Thank you so much for making us smile everyday and for all the handy TechTips!

I really enjoy watching your videos and i sure did learn a lot about PCs and Technic while watching them. ;)

Keep up the awesome work!

You're my favourite tech channel on youtube.. You really helped me out when i started research for my first build and i stuck with you due to the quality of your videos. Thank you for doing what you are doing!! (PSA: Bananas are marvelous creatures.)

Hey linus!

Gl to all the folks taking part in the giveaway and big ups for the 1 million subs :D, Linus is the reason i have gotten into computers and especially computer parts, the feeling has been so great, that i believe strongly that im going to go to college to learn about computer hardware :D

I found LTT because friends of mine that play on consoles were asking me basic questions about every electronic thing you can imagine (NFC tags, what a PSU is, differences between TN monitor and IPS...)

In that moment i thought :

" How awesome it would be to have a cannel on YouTube replying all that repeated questions, and just redirect people to those channel videos instead of having to explain it again and again to everyone who asked..."

Researching a little bit later I found a fair-haired guy who had it. Techquickie. OMG , THANKS GOD, but well, it´s in English. Not many of my friends know that language, only a few ones. Ugh...

But i had fun looking at all that videos, and i even liked them so much i remember filling my 16GB SD card with tons of your videos , so when i was bored, i could learn a little bit more about that stuff i like so much.

Then I discovered Austin´s channel, but that´s another story. Thanks for entertaining me all this time :)

My laptop battery is about  to die! thank you for making videos, watched you since well along time ago, bye *user bobsomg disconntected

:ph34r:

watched LTT from the start , back then I loved the personal unboxing.

You guys got a great team. and even now still have some jokes and sarcasm in it , I don't like over the top scripted content.

in all honesty. 

Im much more a forum reader then poster , I try to only post relevant stuff

Main Rig : i7 5960X - 16GB DDR4 LPX 2400mhz - Asus Rampage V - 980GTX Ti - AX1200i - 650D - H110 - 1TB 840 EVO SSD - 30 inch HP 1600p IPS + 2xHP 20 inch 1600x1200 PLP setup! - Oculus DK2 - Logitech G502 - Corsair K70 RGB - Fanatec GT3 Wheel

i7 3930K - 16GB DDR3 2133mhz - Asus Rampage IV - 2 x 680GTX - AX850 - 550D - H100i - 256GB 830 Pro SSD - 2713HM 1440p IPS - G5 -

i5 3570K - MSI SLI Z87 motherboard - 4GB Corsair 1600mhz - Adaptec 31205 - Dell Perc 5/i - Intel Quad PT1000 Gigabit Network Card - Loads of 4TB RED's - +-70tb total storrage - HX850watts - Ri-Vier 24bay 4 U case

Congrats guys. I like your videos because you always cover the coolest stuff out there. Keep it up.

i found your channel while is was looking for a cool pc and found the summer tips video from 2012 and whats like every day 

Keep up the good work

Keep Up the good work man...U reaallly did a good Job And Plz Dont Stop Cuz U Realy Help ABout The Stuff That I Like BEfore I Buy It...And U HElp ME alot To Build My Pc :)      

Congratulations on the 1million subs :) (and other achievements)

No idea how I originally found the LinusTechTips part of NCIX, but glad I did.

Apple, Piss Off! ~ Linus 2014

No, you're not hallucinating, or maybe you are... either way, I'm back. ~ Linus 2015

I may have just registered on your forum to post here (and also to enter in the draw :P) but I have followed your videos pretty much from the start on. Keep up the good work!

Thank you guys for all of your hard work! The content is consistently high quality, entertaining, and useful. Easily my favorite channel by far. Keep up the great work.