1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I was roaming YouTube for videos of electronics and computer and stuff. Then i found NCIXTechTips. i thought of how cool it was to have a job where you reviewed stuff form computers and computer components to small neat devices. and after about a year after subscribing i found LinusTechTips and i was happy as hell! you had all kinds of videos and videos that i love to watch. I watched many of your computer builds and thought to myself, im going to build a PC myself, you have inspired me to do that myself! And now a million subscribers, congratz! and Thank You and your Community for being who you are. :) I would really love to win something from you even if it is not a custom build computer or not! im happy if i even get seen in this thred. 

The reason I am switching to the pc for gaming soon, is many of your vids :)

Your channel helped me build my first gaming rig! Thanks for giving me the knowledge and confidence to continue building them myself.

Grats Linus Media group. Ive been around  watching your videos since the Youtube subs were around 323k. Always happy to watch your content and learn new things and see whats up in todays tech. Keep up the great work :)

I remember finding your channel back in 2010. The first video I watched was an ASUS motherboard unboxing and I subscribed right after that. I was a 9th grader and I watched almost all your videos since then. They taught me a lot about computer hardware and they are one of the main reasons I decided to go to a computer science college. Thank you for what you are doing, and keep up the good work :D

Thanks guys for all the excelent work, great channels & great content,. :)

Gaming System: i7 3770k @4.6GHz, Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H, 8GB Corsair 1600MHz, 2 x MSI GTX 670 PE, Fractal R4, 256GB Crucial M4, Fractal Newton R3 1000W White

Steam Box: Xeon E3 1280 @ 3.5GHz, Intel S1200KP, 8GB Corsair White LP, 1x EVGA GTX 570, Fractal Node 304 White, 64GB Intel SSD, Fractal Tesla R2 650w White

Honestly, I should be the one thanking you AND everyone on the forum. The knowledge and awesomeness never seizes to amaze me. Congrats on 1 Million and HERE'S TO THE FUTURE! :D

| CPUAMD FX-6350 4.2Ghz | MotherboardGigabyte: GA-78LMT-USB3 | RAM16 GBytes DDR3 | GPUMSI AMD Radeon R9 290 Twin Frozr IV OC Edition | PSU: Corsair 650W Modular +Gold Certified | Storage: 2 TB HDD |

Well, i´m a guy from far away Germany. I started doing PC things a long time ago. I got interessted in new technics and even high performance things i could never pay. There was no German Youtube Chanel which made technical Videos like i wanted them. I do not know exactly how I found your videos, but i think the first one was about the Radeon HD 5870. At first i was not able to understand everything you said. But with every video i watched my English got better. I love the style of your videos, you have great video Quality and Profession, but you are as funny and human as when you started making videos. I´m watching most of your Videos and i´m happy that you are going on with Linus Media Group. Despite the success you are yourself remained. One Million subscribers is only one of many Milestones i hope you´ll reach in the future. Stay Like you are and go on with Video making.

Thank You for the Last 3 Years of Video making!

Hey LinusMediaGroup.

I found you guys not too long ago, but have been hooked since. Infact it was one of the budget build videos that inspired me to build my very first pc(Kinda crappy now)... From literally having no clue about computers to be able to build multiple high performance computers, it was only possible due to the guys at linusmediagroup and i couldn't be any happier to be a subscriber to you all!

Congratulations on the 1,000,000 Subscribers. 

Love, JDM SRE70.

Found your channel, when building my first PC, it was immensly helpful! Now let's go for 2 million!

Dear Linus media group,

Thank you, I am only 12 an I have been watching your video's for about two and a half months and you have changed my life, I spend every morning waiting for an upload (morning because I live in the UK) apart from school days when I come home at 5:30 boot up my computer and instantly check your channel, when I first saw your channel I was inspired to learn more about computers and thanks to you I am fundraising money so I can build my own computer next spring (just before my 13th birthday) you have literally changed my life and I just wanted to say thank you without your channel I would never be able to build a computer. Your channel means so much to me and if you choose me to win the surface or computer, thank you, but most of all I want you to read this post.

Yours sincerely, Jack. :)

Current Laptop ( I don't have a PC (Yet))

Kudos Linus !

Congratulations for reaching 1 million subscribers !!
Your videos have always been helpful. I really like the handy tech under 100 videos, they're awesome !

Keep making these amazing tech contents, no doubt you'll reach 10 million in no time !

post-138465-0-52625400-1410605991.gif

Over the past 2 or so years I have watched almost all of your videos. It has helped me a great deal with picking out computer parts and building my on personal and/or other peoples gaming rigs or PCs. The quality of your videos is in my opinion among the top on YouTube. Thank you so much for the things you and your crew do for the tech community!!!

I think I found LTT by searching for a new keyboard back in 2013. I've been enjoying most of your videos ever since.

I started following LTT few years backwards and your channel truly inspired me on following evolution of computers and technology behind them. It kind of helped me making my future career choice. Congratulations with 1m subs.

Thank you linus and crew for amazing content! I got interested in computers and building them thanks to you and i love your unboxing videos and prewiews thank you and keep up the amazing work!

It all started in 2010 when I was searching for a case for my PC.I ran into Linus Tech Tips on Youtube and instantly got attached to him. He has great content in compact videos explaining everything. Name it Hardware or Software he has everything. Till this day I have been recommending him to my friends and they are pleased with hi content. Thanks for making my life easier with all the tutorials from OC to Installing components. My personal favorite is the Unboxing series because I like to check out new stuff.I would like to see a review of some lower priced tips for our PC's And I have to give credit to the Linus Media Group also, they have done a great job. Keep on doing what you are doing and the community will drastically increase. Congrats on your 1mil subs I wish you many more.

Stay cool guys :)