1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

You guys are doing great work! Keep it up! 

Actually a relatively new subscriber of linustechtips :'( Nevertheless, love the daily videos, particularly the phone/ultrabook reviews.Linustechtips has taught me so much about different ultrabook/phone products and for this reason I'd love to win Microsoft Surface Pro 3!!! Razzaaaaaarrrrrrrrr awaaaaaaaaay!

I found LinusTechTips because I wanted to learn more about computers since I want to get into video editing so I'll need a good computer. Even if I don't win the raffle I have learned so much about computers and how to build one myself at an affordable price :) I would love to see more builds on pc's for specific budgets and benchmarks for games/editing.

Thank you LinusTechTips! ^^

Also my favorite food is sprinkles.

I started watching linus tech video not long ago when i first want to build my own PC, and i just really enjoy the way linus talks as well as how he introduces the products etc. Since then i really just fall in love (lol) with the youtube channel and pretty much watched all the video posted afterwards. Keep up the work and congraduation for 1M subscribers. Maybe you can talk a lot of other techs in general other than PC. But i enjoy all of them anyway.

I found u guys looking for a monitor and then looked at your channel and found it really interesting so I subscribed

I think i found you when i was looking at building custom PCs. Great work Linus keep it up.

Pls Linus tech me how to Post and btw BEST Youtube Channel to find new tech products!!!

Congratulations, been a viewer for a long long time and I always use your vids to decide on which parts to upgrade. Many thanks. 

I would just like to thank Linus, he always makes great content and is a huge influence on my own pc, he tells you all the information in a well presented and professional manner, and to be honest with you, deserves a lot more than 1 Million subscribers, then again I suppose many more will be coming in the future.

Thanks Linus

Hey Linus and Company.

I really want to thank you too, I basicly grew up with you. I'm only 15 years old and come from Switzerland. I had no idea about tech and stuff like this, but your channel thaught me so much. Not only tech news/reviews or whatever, it also helped me so much with my english ( which is as you can see not so good ). Every time I want to know something about new graphics cards revealed, about new technoligies or just want to watch something educating and entertaining, I look up for a video in your channel first. Next week I'm going to upgrade my rig, and I'm so excited  :D  My first time!!! Your videos and thoughts helped me a lot to choose my new components and to even know how to build this stuff together. As I mentioned above, my grammar isn't good but I think you'll understand; Huge thanks to you!  ;)

Hey, love your videos and find them very informative. The most interesting to me are the build guides and as fast as possible. Congrats on 1 million and here's to another million more! :) RNGesus be with me :P

Congrats on the achievement.

Watching LTT for about 2 years and you have gone a long way.

Lets hope 2milion subs is not far off. 

Wish you the very best!

I use i5-3470, 8GB kingston, SSD + 2x hdd, GTX 970

Found your videos when i has doing my first pc build and help a lot been following ever since. Get up the good work

Your videos have such an amazing impact on people, I was and continue to be impressed by you, and your community. Thank you.

Congrats for the 1 million subs!  I love your tech videos! 

PS: I like trains ;S

I was thinking of what I would list as my favorite food but I got too hungry and decided to go get something to eat instead. Now stuffing my face with eggplant green curry.