1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I've always been interested in computers, first when I was little it was all about gaming, and then I started to take interest in the hardware as well. A few years later I started 'experimenting' with the components and a while after that I started building my own rigs. I have been doing this ever since. I really love it. 

First time that I saw Linus was when I wanted to watch a video on some hardware I wanted, to see a review of sorts. I remember looking for it on youtube, and I ended up watching a video with Linus in it. At first I was thinking, "why is this guy talking about all the padding and stuff like that in his unboxings, does that really matter?". And also, I thought that "wow this guy is talking a lot! And fast too". From that video, I took an interest in what he was doing and I watched a lot more of his videos, and later I subscribed. I have been a fan of LinusTechTips ever since. I really like what you guys have built and I will keep watching you because this truly is the best source of information regarding new technology, especially computer components.

I will add that I am from Sweden, and I first thought that Linus was from the US, but I understand he is from Canada? Sweden and Canada is very much a like I think, country wise. Landscapes and weather is about the same, not so many inhabitants, altough you have about double of ours. 

I envy your line of work, I wish I could do this for a living too. 

Keep up this amazing job you are doing guys, and thank you.

Go Linus, and crew!

/Michael

P.S. I am a newbie on the forum, but I really dig it. Oh and, favorite food? Meatballs of course, what else?^^

i7-10700K 5.1Ghz / RTX 4070 Ti / 32GB 3.6Ghz 
- M&M -

You could make more videos of gaming system builds, more budget friendly. I.e a pc worth of 600$ or 1000$. Also you could make videos lets say once per month, or once per week,  and suggest good products that are on sale and are worth it. In any case you guys do a great job, awesome and helpfull videos. It may sound classic but keep up the good work! 

One million subscribers! Let's see what's next! To the next one million subscribers! Been a fan since the beginning and will always be! Love you guys over at LinusTechTips!

I need any of these prizes. Right now i am sharing my brothers old nc6400 notebook from 2004 or something!

I got into linus tech tips from a friend. linus has taught me most of the stuff that i know today so thanks Linus

Congratulations with the 1 million subscribers.

I really love the videos especially the unboxing.

i found you guys when i stated getting in to gaming, that was when i had my first PC in 2011, i´v upgraded that now.. about a year or two ago now and that was with the help of you guys you helped me finding my PSU, graphics card, and my case the zhalman Z11 plus the video you guys mad on that case helped me alot. And you guys also made me more clever about what i have to look for so i can get the most out of my money, so thank you guys for that and keep up the good work!

...I would like to see more unboxing videos i reeeeally love them! 

I used to look for a good channel that would help review products/gaming peripherals, once i stumbled across LinusTechTips and have been following it ever since.
Found almost all the necessary things on his channel.
Good job Linus, and the team rocks too!

I remember the old days with the Linus out of the box intro.. :'( Omg I think I'm gonna cry!

Hey Linus

Please have a Chinese chef feature with Linus Cat Tips  :D

and thank you for the great videos through the years. you're awesome :)

Well I guess it looks bad because I got only one post...but hey I have a profile picture.And its true that i dont really use this forum because I dont live in USA or UK and I prefer reading this stuff in my native language so I understand them.

But I do watch most of the linus tech tips videos and I learned how to build a pc, my friends now think Im a hacker or something so thats cool and yeah thats about it..

Keep making these awesome videos I really love them hitting this milestone must be great I wish I found about this channel earlier Im only watching for 3 or 4 months now.

oh and yes I forgot the gaming pc hype , hype , hype , hype , hype

I found Linus because I was looking for a gaming notebook and his reviews were so great and detailed, that I sticked around!

I was looking for a laptop and a video Linus made sold me on the Acer S7. Unfortunately it broke then I bought a mac instead, but I still watch the videos.

Hmmmm, i had seen the how to install windows 7 from a usb drive on ncix and was in 'love' with the open way linus did the explanetion.
i found out that he had his own channel, subscribed and i'm still enjoying his video's today :)

Woooo :D Damn its been a long time, from casual unboxings to professional product reviews. One hell of a ride if you ask me linus. GL to all the future plans and project you guys will be doing.

LOL thank you Linus for the videos! only just found out you had a web site THANK YOU BRO!

Happy to see your success story and its amazing how things can all work out!  I'm a big fan of all the gaming PC reviews, custom builds which you do.  Thanks to your help I've been able to build my own budget computer as well as several friends' which have asked me for help, thank you!

First of all, congrats Linus and co. on one million subs! I'm only a relatively new follower of linustechtips, having only been a sub for around a year or so but I can positively say that in that time, Linus has transformed me from a mainstream-believe all you see in the news sort of guy to someone that now does research and an overall more informed technology consumer. I'm currently in my final year of schooling and my finals are fast approaching and as a consequence, i don't have the funds to build my own PC  and it would seriously mean the world to me if i was able to win this pc or anything for that matter. Congrats again linus and co. and i'll be around for the next million subs! <3 

linus this is no BS

you have the BEST content ,you are the best ,the whole team is amazing hope you keep doing this for ever 

Here is my entry :)

I am new to the forum, but I've been watching your videos for a long, long time. Why, you ask? Well because several reasons. Trying to conclude it in one sentance, I'd say: I love the organic approach and a honest review that is also technically correct. What I mean is: I like it that you say things how they are, taking into consideration specs, user experience, price, competition... So whenerver I am to buy something, I always check your reivew on it, simply because it's so informative. Also, I like the general vibe of your videos: Tons of information, not being cocky, really nice attitude, not under/over edited... and so on. Great job, keep doing it!

Thank you very much!

Congrats for 1 million subs :lol: . Honestly, I found this website from the giveaway video.

But damn, This site is awesome :blink:. Browse for 10 mins and I already found tons of great stuff :P 

Keep it up guys :lol:

I love you, this forum, and all of your work. Keep on being a great team guys!

Greetings from Greece!!!

Animated-Flag-Greece.gif

"Nope, said the engineer"

Linus Tech Tips is the reason why I bought my Razer Blade 14 2013. I love it and I couldn't be happier with it. Its also the only channel I've subscribed to and watch daily, As well as every video posted. Keep up the great work.

Linus, and the Crew,

I  have been watching since the 6990 video in March 2007, and was so captivated that I watched lots of the older videos soon after. Since then I have watched you guys grow as a team, go independent and continue to have fun and be yourselves. It has been a wild ride, and while the members of the LTT family have grown, and the studio has changed (over 5 times!), the charm that hooked me, keeps me coming back for more. My friends and I watched the "livestream" and the WAN show since its inception and get together to watch when we can, I personally have watched every one, many through the archive. I remember when slick was hired and he was an enigma, hidden from the audience lest they revolt and demand "Linus unt Linus only!" and in the comments everyone would post the timestamps when the crew was visible, mostly in reflections. Since then the audience has come to know and admire the crew and many a Friday night has been spent by me hanging out on Slicks stream sometimes until the next day. I try to support where I can and perhaps shown  my appreciation with a certain door mat Christmas present, if you know what I mean. Keep up the good work and thanks for all the enjoyment you've given me over the last 3 years, your perseverance and steadfast adherence to your principals is truly inspiring. Congratulations on one million subscribers and here's to a million more. 

Cheers,

frosty-kyogre

P.S. I had a bunch of fun meeting Slick and chatting for like 5 minutes at PAX this year, and can say with certainty that you guys are just as cool off camera as on.