1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I had been to NCIX and well the clerk told me they had a youtube channel called NCIX. I checked NCIX's youtube channel and I saw they had your channel name in the Featured Channels List. I clicked on your channel and i saw your Ultimate £2000 Gaming build.I have still been watching your videos 

P.S Sorry for it being long

i made my own PC because of Linus  :D

even if im not a computer expert or what, he explained each of it perfectly for me to understand  :)

thanks linus and team  :lol:  :D

best tech reveiw channel on youtube!!! congratulations for the 1000000 subscribers!!!

Hej linus.

when i first saw one of yours videos was when i just started to find my first parts to my pc. you helped me much with your pc building videos. whitout you i wought not be play on my pc xD

Love 

Schioeth10 :)

p.s. my favorite food is burger <3 <3 <3.

Congratulations with 1000000 subscribers, I just want to say that I learned a lot because of your videos.

Keep doing it.

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

http://youtu.be/VBBCA6zKZx4

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

Great job, happy for the success 

Friend recommended LMG and now i watch every video pretty much as soon as it comes out, well done you guys and keep the excellent content coming!!!

Love the Fast as possible videos a lot thanks and cant wait to see more and thanks for turning me onto dollar shave club.

good job linus! you helped me build my first gaming rig :D heres to another 1 million

Well to be honest i found the channel by accident. I was looking for a game review and this a video about a cpu review popped up. Thing is, a local store owner brought a new shipment of the said cpu's in a week earlier and i got interested - are they worth my money!

I know I am new here in this forum, but I am not a new viewer to the channel :D.

I've been watching LinusTechTips and his other channels for a year now. Great content! It really helped me choose the hardware for my PC.

Oh, and please only enter me if you would ship worldwide (that is, to Germany) even though the chances of me winning are slimmer than slim.

Keep up the good work!

i've been watching @LinusTechTips since i started my youtube channel #mhicktech. way back  2012

thanks for all the videos  *thumbs up* it helps me a lot.

I like pizza... and meat... I was eating pizza just yesterday...

I was getting interested in computers and technology, and I found many videos about it on YouTube... At the time, I couldn't even tell differences between channels... But I enjoyed Linus videos the most.

That's how I found LTT.

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E7300 Motherboard: Asus P5KPL-AM (mATX) RAM : 3GB GPU : Asus Radeon HD 4670 Case : Generic mATX Case Storage: Crucial M500 240 GB & WD Blue 500GB PSU: 420W

Congrats for the 1M subscribers. Your youtube videos are great. First video I found on youtube was on of "As Fast As Possible" videos.

Thank you for making great videos for us, and congratulations on 1 million subscribers, you deserve it :)

I actually remember how i found the channel(which is pretty surprising, i usually don't remember this kind of stuff ), i wanted to buy the Razer kraken pro headset and looked for a review, i saw your video about it (Razer Kraken Black Signature Edition Headphones Unboxing & First Look) and the rest is history...

Found your you tube channel when I started building my own PC and it helped me alot. Also like to watch some of your videos now, because they are very interesting and nice to watch.

I have been watching every video for about 7 months and u are the best on youtube! I really love all of ur builds and even if i dont win anything I will still love u, Linus u are awesome <3

Congratulations on reaching so many subscribers :D .

Have been watching Linus since he was making videos for NCIX.

I would really love to see a video about 5K Display's or another DIY, really loved those :)

Keep on the good show.

Congrats on 1 million! I found you about three months ago :D , while looking for tips on how to build a gaming pc. I am 13 years old and I have a crappy computer. That's why I NEED that gaming pc. Thank you for your awesome videos and once again congratulations on 1 million subscribers! :D

Thank you for this great opportunity!! Wish me luck as an IT Technician in the Royal Air Force :) 

P.S Love you guys and all your vids!