1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Feel guilty for signing up for the giveaway, BUT I have been with you guys since the beginning xD

I really look up to Linus and Luke and the whole Linus Media Group as they took what they really wanted to do in life and made it a reality, something that many people don't get the chance to do or never take the risk, the risk that could result in failure, but you take it anyway because you want to pursue whatever it is so badly that you will do anything to do what you love for the rest of your life. I have immense respect for Linus as he took the risk, he took a chance and put it all out there.... and he kicked ass! From tech reviews to PC Build Guides Linus Media Group inspires me every time I watch them to get better with technology and never stop learning.

Thank you Linus Media Group.

I found the LinusTechTips channel through looking for reviews on the Logitech G430 headset and instantly loves the humorous quality to the videos. I've been subscribed ever since!

Anyway, congratulations on reaching 1M and here's to even further. Keep up the amazing work!

Congrats guys, u deserve at least 2million at this point in time! :)

Your grouth is WOW!!! and in my opinion one of the best examples of bussiness management out there. Wish you all the best and keep posting those videos! :)

Hey guys!

I found LTT WAAAY back when it was affiliated with NCIX, and I've been watching ever since, but I think the most influential video for me was Linus's review of the LG 34UM95 Monitor.  I now have one on the way!

Thanks a lot for everything LTT!

Good luck to all posters!

I found Linus by searching for new components I needed to build my flux capacitor.

Jop, that's me, I'm a time traveler....or....I was.I'm stuck in 2014 and want to win this Custom PC Build,because my rig is older than my boomstick also for my Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey......stuff.So, I can Back to the Future, with The Time Machine and my Twelve Monkeys to fight the Army of Darkness.I already saw those future videos, and they're awesome!

No seriously, keep up the great work!

Found you while searching for tech stuff and was never disappointed, boy am I glad I found you guys!

LinusTechTips has actually helped me out a lot. Not just with reviews and knowledge when it comes to electronics, but giving me something to look forward to. I'm currently overseas and had been having trouble finding ways to keep myself motivated and thinking positive. The fact that there is new upbeat fun content everyday has given me something new to watch and look forward to every time I sit down at my desk. So thank you. And here's to another 1 million subscribers!

I gotta say I really enjoy your unboxings. That is what originally brought me to your channel while researching my last pc build.  I have since enjoyed much of your other content including The Wan Show (archived).

Congrats Linus and Team on 1M subs, a huge milestone, and well deserved.

i love linus tech tips i watched like every video and so entertaining and actually knows his stuff!!!!!!!!!

I like when you unbox stuff and when you build computers. I found your channel while browsing YouTube and i just liked your channel, thanks for ask the videos you the best.

I found this channel because it was recommended to me by youtube. At first I cared nothing about it, but when I looked into it, I thought your videos were really cool.

Keep up the good work!

I found you whilst trying to build my gaming rig as a nooby and your videos helped me out so much! fyi my favourite food is butter chicken!

i found LinusTechTips through a friend. we play hockey together and are intrested in computers and "tech" so it is a lot of discussion about that on the tranings. once we was discusson one tech thing (don`t remember wich) and my freind said something and to improve he was right he showed me this. i`m very thankful for that i don`t trust my freind so i could se this :D u are awsome guys, keep it up!!

i stumbled upon the youtube channel by watching the better gamingpc guide, since i was interested in building a new rig and was out of touch with hardware news, been watching all videos since

My favourite video of LinusTechTips is the G710+, I obsessed over that one video for about a month while I saved up and bought the keyboard

not to mention, it's also the video that led me to linustechtips

I found Linus Tech Tips back in 2011 looking for random unboxing videos.  I got hooked with the amount of information given during the unboxings.

I would love to win the new PC because I am physically disabled and have a hard time getting friends or family to build one for me, so having one built by Linus would just be all kinds of awesome :)

I actually found your channel by watching your review on the Surface Pro 3. I'm a student in college and was trying to find a good notebook/tablet to take notes on and happened to find your review. I really enjoyed your content and humor and subscribed that day. Thanks for making so many helpful and fun videos, Linus!

I randomly found this site searching for Gaming PC building and Tech sites on youtube. So far, I really like all that I've seen. 

THE-best-reviews-and-instructional-informative-videos-on-anything-tech-realated-under-the-sun!! gazillion thumbs up!

I first got introduced to you two years ago while I was looking at how to build computers. I stumbled on your video and ever since kept watching more and now of you're videos. Keep up the great work!

can you do a video giving advice for part finding and ways to make it a bit easier. you guys are awesome, keep up the good work.