1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I love the videos that Linus uploads, I have learned a lot from them. Thanks Linus.

Been watching LTT for a long time and have enjoyed it ever since I found them, here is to another million :D  and good luck to everyone else!

i love ltt. 

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

I recently stumbled onto Linus Tech Tips in the midst of planning a new gaming PC build, and I'm really glad that I did.  It has been a huge help in my planning and preparation, as well as something fun to tune into in my spare time.  

Linus,

Ive been around since I saw you with the old wooden table reviewing a Radeon card. This was the first video I ever watched. Since then I have used your content to create my own computer, gain knowledge on anything tech, and increase my enthusiasm for it all. You are one of the best creators on youtube and you do an amazing job with your content. The one cut videos were, as you said, very personable and they actually had a human aspect. I appreciate all that you do for the tech community and I am glad you are seeing success in what you do, you deserve it. If I had the money, I would go with every sponser you ever promoted. The WAN show is great, I listen to it as work as a janitor. You make that job so much more enjoyable than it could ever normally be.

Im 16 and you have guided alot of my interests for the past few years.

Thank you for that

Hope I win any of these items, any of them would be a great help to me.

Sincerely,

Aaron

The First time I found you guys was when I was looking for a review of the Razer Kraken. I was amazed on how it was so detailed and until now your videos are still awesome and Keep the Good work

Hey Linus and team! I started watching your videos about a year ago when i wanted to get into computers.. I've been watching your videos since! But the main point is that i've learned a wide plethora of computer facts from your channel and now I'm planning on going to college for  a computer related master (electrical engineering to be precise). I want to thank your for helping me figure out what i want to do and giving me a goal for life. Congratulations on The One Million Subscribers and I'm sure more millions will come!

Thanks,

Liam

Linus i am a VERY new sub and i want to just say THANK YOU HEAPS for helping me find the right products for my very first PC build and i want to congratulate you on your 1,000,000 subscribers because your videos look like they have a lot of work put in to them and i think you deserve it.  :D  :D  :D  :D  WELL DONE

Also my mum would love a surface so thats what i would like PLZ

CONGRATS AGAIN AND KEEP UP THE AMAZING CONTENT!!!

Linus if I win the custom computer could you please put a vinal(or picture or draw it) of the old unboxing intro of you standing in the box. If not just change the windows start up to the new intro(or better yet the old intro) like on that forum post. If I win the g550-j you could also do the windows start up I give you permission, and I do try to help on the forum when I see a post I can help on, And if I win the surface I will use is as a thing I sell to get a real computer...

Found you while looking for a CPU cooler! Glad to say that I bought the Corsair H110 because of you!

Congratulations on hitting 1,000,000! That's quite the milestone, and an amazing achievement.

If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be as interested in computers/computer hardware. 

Keep up the hard work, and again, congrats. 

Anyway, on another note; has anyone watched the anime, Eureka 7? 

It's my all time favourite, and I absolutely love the music. I don't know anyone else who's watched it, so it would be cool to meet someone I can share my love for it, with. 

Congratulations Linus on a big 7 digit number and may you grow to a bigger NUMBER!!! ,I have been watching your videos for roughly a year but I have just signed up for your forums cause you have some really handy stuff on here (to be honest it was mainly because your giving out some prizes =3 but after having a look around on this website I might be using it way more!) Good luck to everyone else who is posting on this to win a prize ;)  you need it more than I do... As well as all of that thankyou so much Linus and the team for posting all these videos it taught me and kinda entertained me on more computer knowledge and from my mind thinking HELL NAW I AINT BUILDING DAT to yeah seems easy  B) was all thanks to you guys and a very good friend who helps me fix my pc problems who showed me your channel. Thanks once again and congratulation  :D

I have been meaning to create an account for a while now and this has given me a reason to do so.

I found LTT searching for build guides when I first found the amazing world of PC, and PC gaming. I believe it was the $1500 build guide that I saw that really drew me into PC. I love the channel, and I think it's one of the few whose forum I would devote some of my limited time to.

I subscribed to your channel through a giveaway, don't remember which one. I have to say I always try to watch your videos, mostly related to cell phones, tablets, etc. I'm not much into gaming, but that Asus would definitely make me happy, and heck, maybe make want to play LOL. Congratulations on your million mark that has been some hard work.

Ohh, How much me and my friends here in Australia love you Linus i got into PC gaming because of you :D

Ps. Best decision ever

Congratz on your latest milestone. I hope you and your media group will continue to grow strong and do more contents. I remember watching a NCIX video for HHD and SSD last year when searching on youtube a video on HHD vs SSD even though the video was made a year ago or years ago it capture my interest and I began to subscribe NCIX on youtube while LinusTechTips later on. I really like the WAN show and hope it will keep on going weekly because currently netlinked daily and the WAN show is my main news source for tech stuff. I wish you and your media group all the best because I love what you do and hope I could also start making some videos on my own to help my country Malaysia more tech aware.

I found LinusTechTips when I decided i wanted to build my own gaming rig, and now I have it all built from parts that linus and the crew have reviewed. I watch the new videos to see what else I can add/upgrade to my rig! :)

I remember searching for a pair of headphones to buy as a present way back in September of 2011... Every review I watched said how great they were.. Then I stumbled accros this channel called "Linus Tech Teps" I watched this pretty basic (it wasn't the video quality that they have now that's for sure :P ) but positive review and had a tab in the background to order them... Then Linus said there are two versions that are identical but majorly different.. Found out the one's I was goin go get there the real bad ones all thanks to this really in depth video review :)

Have been watching everyday since that day, everyday and when I don't make the daily vid I watch it without hessetation and look forward to watching it later. I dunno. It's something about the style of the videos that is soooo consistent IMO :) I've learned so much allong the way two - from watercooling a whole rig to fixing broken pins on a mobo ;) I'll look forward to all your future projects and will eagerly watch as you expand :) Good luck because u deserve it !! Thnx for Everything Linus,Luke, Edzel,B-Roll and the whole crew !! Big congratz from the Czech Republic here in the middle of Europe to ;)

Hopefully i win im trying to get big on youtube but its kinda hard with a FREAKING imac 

Found this channel by accident now hooked on to it congrats on the one million subs :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I found Linus tech tips while looking at computer part reviews and how to build computers. I started because I'm just done with consoles and decided I should move to pc so thats why right I'm saving money to build my own custom pc. Thanks Linus for all the help and knowlege you have sent me you have made the transition easy never stop making videos!

I m really really grateful to have found your channel. xD I have sincerely been a huge fan of your content ever since you were in NCIX Tech Tips. Thanks for making technology videos which are really interesting. Its quite rare to find another channel like yours.