1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Well chances are always slim in giveaways but Congratulations on the 1 million subscribers and all the success, I started watching your channel after looking for some info on parts roughly this time last year and kept watching because you are more entertaining than a lot of other PC/part related channels.

Obligatory post

Creativity content: My favorite food is tikka masala.

Help me I'm surrounded by morons.

Well, thank you for the great content that you make everyday and I really like the great community that I'm in.

I found LinusTechTips through NCIXcom. I Was building a new PC to be able to play Battlefield 3 and since that game was not supported on Windows XP, I wanted Windows 7 and an SSD. First video I saw was the Windows 7 and SSD upgrade video on NCIXcom. After that I discovered LTT.

That is 3 years ago and have watched LTT videos ever since. Daily searching "LinusTechTips" on google and clicking on the channel page link, Until I found too many channels I wanted to follow. Created a youtube account and LTT was the first channel I subscribed to.

From being hacked and almost losing all videos, to breaking a World Record and reaching 1.000.000+ subscribers! LinusTechTips has been through a lot. Great to be a part of this awesome channel!

From the Netherlands: Congratulations on this milestone and hoping for many more years of LinusTechTips!

Its morning time in the UK, will you just let me off if I jus... bleeuugggghhhhhh.... Need coffee.

First of all, congratulations with the 1 million subscribers on Youtube, I always knew you would make it this far.

And second of all, if it wasn't for you Linus, I wouldn't be in the Tech business right now.

Linus even I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for everyting! You inspired me with my way of life, which has also lead me to the way of succes for me and my company. And thanks to all of this, I am capabel to take care for my wife and our new born baby girl  :D  :lol:  

Heck, if it wasn't for you Linus, I guess I wouldn't even had a child to take care of  :blink:

Looking forward to your new videos! Keep up the good work!

Many thanks!  :)

One of the few Youtube channels I watch. I think it's a great source for keeping me up to date with technology. 

I would love to see a video of a how to make your own gamingdesk. water- and/or air cooled.

congrats on reaching 1,000,000 subs, i think i joined in while it wasnt too far away though, got into this channel though the superconductivity video on tech quickie and once i touched ground in the all video section of the channel, it all came rushing towards me just like this~0e5cda9a237ce03e84a463c5efa757d3.gif

Hey Linus Thank you for this giveaway and congrats to 1 Million subs . Ur vids helped me alot to build a pc and i love these daily news

Hope you will get more Subscribers soon <3

Hey, I saw my name when you were talking about the LTT community in the active members section xD

In all seriousness, thank you LMG (and even before that) for the amazing content you have been providing us with. Thanks to this my passion for technology has grown and grown over the years.

You all deserve the 1.000.000 subscribers and I'd say, just keep 'em coming!

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I have enjoyed LinusTechTips for years, please keep making awesome content.

Btw. The WAN show is great to listen to/watch while I work out, I get to exercise and geek out at the same time :D

I remember those unboxings on the outside bench, they were awesome, you always had your trusty unboxing knife with you :D

First video I watched and got hooked to linustechtips was the case review for 600t.
Loved it and eventually ended up getting the case. I still have it till this day! :)

CPU: Intel 2700k (4.7) MOBO: Asus P8Z77-V DELUXE GPU: Sapphire Vapor-X R9 290X RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengence (1866) CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Noctua NF-F12 Storage: 256GB Samsung 830 Pro SSD (Boot), 64GB Crucial M4 (SSD Cache), 1TB WD Black Cavier, 2TB Hitachi, 2.5TB Buffalo Sound Card: Xonar Essence STX Case: Corsair Graphite 600t w/ full acrylic side PSU: Corsair HX750 (individually sleeved) 
Peripherals: Filco Keyboard (Brown) Razer Deathadder, Sennheiser HD595, Zalman ZM-MIC1, Steelseries Qck Mass mousepad.
Pics of my Rig

Really love your videos Linus, I found you a while back like 2012 or so but didn't subscribe until early this year (I'm so sorry D:).

But I did love your style of videos and think that you are pretty cool (and Slick too). Here's to the future, looking forward to 2 million subcribers :D.

I found Linus when looking for unboxings for my new pc build 4 years ago, im now a proud owner of a PC built entirely by Linus' recomendations :D

Gratz on 1 milli linus WOO! :o  :o  :o  B)  :rolleyes:  :D  :D  :P  ;)  :)

I WANT PRIZES... MOHAHAHAHA...!!! -Found LinusTechTips when my friend wanted to show me stuff on the intel NUC, showed me your unboxing, and been watching your stuff every since... Awesome techie :)

hello linus :D i like your content becouse its informative ;)   i really like tech and pc stuff, i am a nerd xD and i would like to win stuff :3 why? cuz i want :P

PS my favorite food is spaghetti bolognese :P

Good job Linus you are a great youtuber :) 

I have been watching you for like 2 years and you still crack funny jokes and entertain me :D You and Logan from Tek Syndicate are both my favorite tech youtubers ever :)

Good luck everyone in the giveaway ! 

Thanks Linus (&team) for the custom built pc.[assuming I'll win ;) ]

You guys do a great job & run the best tech channels on YouTube I have seen till date.

I have never visited this forum before. Seems interesting. I'll surely revisit & contribute on a regular basis.

Keep up the good work!

Oh my, why not review FOOD (jk). Congratulations on 1M subs!