1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hey a big thank you all my friends are into building pc and it's something that has scared me because of the money and what I thought was super complex. But you showed that you don't need loads of money or super technical to have a decent setup, your videos helped me steer away from console games and enjoy the wonders of pc gaming I thank you and your team for your awesome vids (my wife doesn't she no longer sees Me) once again thanks a gz

Holy balls, I decided I'd wait a while to post my comment thinking that it wouldn't hurt. 1000 pages of comments later... 

I'm just going to post this here and use it as a placeholder until I type my "ode to linus"

//ccap

Thanks so much for the awesome content you put out i admire the work and effort that the team puts into it. It has been keeping me entertained for a long time, i once tried to figure out when i first started watching but it ended with me frustratedly scrolling through really old videos :P ANYWAY definitely helped me out a few times choosing components and otherwise kept my curiosity satisfied.

Thanks SO MUCH GUYS!!!!

Good job Linus and the rest of the team, you have grown so much over the years, not only in size of the company but also the quality of the content you produce. All the best for the future.

Thanks to LinusTechTips, I learned how to build a computer and I learned a lot more. LinusTechTips has inspired me to learn more about the hardware side of things. I hope you guys continue to grow and keep producing great content. I want to thank you guys for all that you've done and continue to do.

Went back to pc gaming after a 10 year hiatus playing consoles.  Couldn't be more proud of my build, and you helped me build it.  Thanks for everything

vmon3eAOp1WfK.gif

Hooray! Congratulations; Linux. Been watching your videos for 2 years now and I've learned so much! I hope we keep on growing - love your content! :)

I subbed after the video of Linus doing reviews of 4 way crossfire and SLI back in like 2011, I was so envious!

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

I've been watching linus since NCIX tech tips, and that sexy intro. You've always made quality videos, and do awesome projects. Waiting for that watercooled room. :D

Congratulations on 1Mill subs! I discovered Linus 3 years ago on Ncix Youtube channel and i have been watching most of his videos since!

Hey Linus,

I found out about Linus tech tips when I was looking on a video on how to build my own computer . I like the wan show and the handy tech under $100 and if I win I would like the custom built PC.

Thanks

Thank you Linus & Co for being my gateway into the hardware world years ago. I've the second best job in the world building computers and servers for local businesses because of you guys. Make tons of of content in the future and more enthusiast grade unboxings!!

-Zpike

Wow, way to go, congratulations on the milestone!

I've only ever been a lurker on the forums, but I've been watching your videos and the ones on NCIX since 2 and a half years ago, your videos have been an incredible help to me when I first started getting into building PCs.

There were quite a handful of other people and companies doing the same thing as you were, but I found I enjoyed your videos the most.

At the same time super informative, funny and for times where you were explaining more complex details about things, you would explain them in a very easy manner to understand. Thank you for all your videos.

It's also funny to think how we all used to never know what Slick looked like, then everyone going crazy in the comments when we saw his face in a reflection and now he's co-hosting a lot of the videos with you! 

Here's to the future of Linus Tech Tips, thanks and a shout out to the guys we don't see behind the scenes in the team!

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers. I have been watching your videos ever since the personal rig video. You are still running that blue UV.  B)

I have been following Linus since his days at NCIX back in 2012 and have always found the videos entertaining, and information. Keep up the great work! Here's to the next million subscribers!!

I was able to chose parts of my new pc because of linus tech tips and I love them for that. Thanks for all the help!!!!

I found Linus Tech Tips oh, about a year and half ago via Tek Syndicate. Since then this place has been my go to tech review and whatnot channel. Congrats, and thanks for all the help everyone at Linus Media Group (as well as the forums)  with buying new tech, and troubleshooting. 

Wooohooo! Congratulations on the milestone.

I watched most of the high tech news from this channel since I started to gain interest in techy stuff. I gained my courage for my first personal build after watching this awesome youtube channel. Thanks guys!

Awesome times watching and learning from all the vids, keep them rolling forever :)

I would absolutely love any of these fantastic prizes. Although since I'm new to tech I doubt I'll win the forum specific option since I've only come here for help and not helped anybody personally. I found out about Linus while looking for information on my Logitech G710+ keyboard, before I bought it a few months ago and was looking for a hands on video. I started watching backlogs and I've watched Linus every day since then - no joke. 

I love watching the Tech under $100 series, the How to guide series, WAN and MOST ESPECIALLY the everyday Tech Review videos!! Million thumbs up to the Linus Tech Tips Team for making all the videos possible and a huge congrats for reaching the 1 Million mark on Youtube and have a Billion more subscribers to come!!!  :)  :lol:

A viewer from the Philippines  :D