1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hey Linus! Just thought I'd let you know how happy I am that your doing well, I came across one of your unboxing videos years and years ago and haven't be able to stop watching since. It was your personality and just how genuine and friendly you were and also how simple and patient you were in the videos that compelled me to watch EVER video since that first one (and every one before it).. anyways all the best with the future and I look forward to watching Linus Media Groups and your journey continue!

LMG has saved me SO much money, and educated me a lot and has made me a lot more enthusiastic about hardware than I otherwise was before coming across them and their content is entertaining and makes me laugh. Gotta love what they do and what they present on Youtube, and its all FREE! its insane! and on top of all that they give to the community, they are giving even more (physically) with this giveaway. Congratz on the 1 mil subs, you guys definitely deserved it!  :)

Man one million that's a long way, when I subbed it was 10,000 subs. Wow that's awesome to see just how far this channel as come.
I found out about Linus when I was just looking for cool tech and now LinusTechTips is my favorite tech reviewer out there.
Keep doing what you guys are doing and never stop please.

there's hardly any chance i will win the prize but I thought I might test my luck. 

anyway, I would just like to say that I look forward to watching your videos every day, and you are the one inspired me to build my own pc, and ditch my console. :)

Amazing Job Linus and all you guys at the Linus Media Group. I started watching you guys through Austin Evans. I love his builds and videos and I got to you though him, and Ive been hooked ever since. Keep up the awesome content guys. :D And Congrats on the Million :)

Found Linus while looking for product reviews :D (Thanks for all the years of hard work Linus!

Excellent work Linus and the Linus Tech Crew! You guys have all done really well, and hope you guys stay going strong for much more time to come!

Well its nice to hir 1 million subscribers! But to keep it short since you got a million replies, chances are mine being read isnt that great, but all I got to say is keep up the good work! And keep posting the video my likes will be waiting.

I absolutely love your videos, especially the "Build guides" where you put together a computer. Your the reason for my deciding on building my own computer and getting the experience, rather than buying an expensive pre-built one. I will literally sit here all day and watch them. Thanks again Linus :)

My favorite part of your channel was and still is the comparison of new and old parts or otherwise VS of the newest ones to see the improvements and differences that appeared in recent hardware "history".

Surface Pro 3

Custom PC

Also: found the channel while looking for recommended middleground PCs and buildguides multiple times until it was obvious that this was the best channel for this stuff. :)

You guys are amazing, i would love to see more about triple monitor displays and how to set them up. I was told about you guys from a friend and i have certainly told several people about you guys because i cant get over how amazing you are.Your like Paul McCartney the 2nd. Congratulations to whoever wins the competition! 

BeyondTech

DISCLAIMER: the above is the author's personal opinion and is not the opinion or policy of his family or of the little green men that have been following him all day. 
WARNING: I cannot be held responsible for some of the above, as apparently my cats have learned how to type.

My Rig:

-  Intel 4790K (overclocked 4.4Ghz)

-  Dual Gtx 970 FTW

-  Asus Z97-DELUXE/USB 3.1

-  16GB Corsair Vengeance

-  Intel 530 Series 480GB SSD

-  Corsair AX1200i (why? I have no clue... )

-  Hyper 212 Evo

I found linus techtips while i was searchkng on instructions on how to make a computer. Watching linus tech tips made me want to male my first compiter and has basocally changed my goals my life ambitions and many other things. And for that i am grateful. I seriously doubt ill win the giveaway but because of this giveaway i made my account and realized what an amazing comunity this is.

I started watching LinusTechTips around a year ago, I found it to be a great resource to find the new high-end tech hardware coming out. 

You guys are great, first saw Linus when looking for a great GPU, helped me choose the GTX 770 and now I look specifically for your channel when I need something reviewed. Keep up the great work.

Thanks for all the awesome vids guys and congrats for the 1 million subscribers,y'all deserve it it  :)

Linus really helped me out when i build my first computer. Even today he and the team teaches me new things. Thanks LinusTechtips!

Yo Linus/Slick I love you like my dog loves peanut butter (no homo). I would love to have that Custom Built PC; thank you for always making my days when I'm down you guys truly are the best youtubers ever.

My go to channel for tech reviews and build tips! Love you guys! Now to pray to the RNG God.

out foxed

I found Linus Tech Tips when I first wanted to create a new computer. And from this, I have. Afterwards, I keep watching his videos because of the new technology he reviews. Unlike corporations, he says the good and the BAD about each product.

thanks for all the good videos, all the builds and buyers guide are great.you guys are great at what you do. keep making the best tech tips. thanks guys

I found Linus Tech Tips about a half year ago while I was searching for a cheap gaming rig to build. Long story short I was hooked. keep the good coming.

i am completely new to this forum, i love the videos you guys post. i would love to win anything becuase i have a crappy computer at the moment i would love a custom case from you guys, also i've been looking for a cheap portable windows tablet