1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found you multiple times before I decided to subscibe. First was searching on Bottlenecking (NCIX), motherboard GPU and RAM reviews (LTT) and the one that made me subscribe was the BitFenix Ghost and Fractal Define (both) R4 videos. Congrats on having 1 MILLION SUBS 

You were also the person to convert me and help me convert 2 more people to the PC Master Race #pcmasterrace

Actually I would really like to work in LMG after college

What to say just found you and your team randomly watching youtube maybe was some giveaway, joined pready long time a go and what to say you just dont get boring best host in NCIX news are you. Haha i am some time even jelous how fun man you are.

You made us all and your team to know more in fun ways and just with awesome representations.

We love all of you (not gay:D)

The first Linus Tech Tips video I ever watched was a cooler master case unboxing outside of the NCIX office on a bench. That video made me think Linus was a scrub, but not anymore.

Thanks Linus for all the content u given us to watch! I learned lotz of things ;^)

I see people sayin i love your vidoes i love this i love that but infact the most (not all) are just new and act like they have been a fan forever well let me clear my story out iv been watching techtips for a few months and subscribed i like his videos but im still a newbie on this channel and like austin already said you win by a random generator so crying for prices is not needed okay let me be fair i understand we all want those prices infact 

i dont even have a decent computer and i would love to have a new one but that doesnt make me special.We are one community we win togheter WE WON A MILLION SUBS! But hell the most of us only care about prices

Ofcours there are enoufgh people who really support austin in fact i can say a million and those are the people who deserve such thing not somebody who just found out this giveaway a moment ago and now clearifys that he's a big fan.but anyway enoufg talking.I just wanted to give my opinion based on some comments ive seen . But still then i wish everybody the best of luck!

BTW sorry for my english

Well I can upon Linus because I was looking to get into computers and I knew well... NOTHING! I first found him on a "As fast as possible" video and I really enjoyed his honest video. No fancy cuts just the facts. I started watching his Tech Tips channel and new that this was the person I was gonna watch for computer info. He made hardware decisions sooo much easier! I love this channel and I can't wait to see a video for the new 900 series gpu's from nvidia when they come out!!! Thank you Linus!!!!!!!

today is 9/12/2014 so i found your channel about a week ago. my brother is into computers and i was asking him about building my own computer and he sent me to this channel.in the last week I've watched a lot of your videos and learned more then I could have ever imagined. i thought learning about computers would be a long and boring processes but this channel has made it one of the most enjoyable parts of my day.

I've not been a subsicriber of LinusTechTips for too long, so feel free not to include me in the giveaway, i just wanted to say how great and informative i find your channel to be, without it i'd be lost in the world of tech even though i studied IT at college, without you guys i'd still have a membrane keyboard and a radeon HD 5450, so just a big thanks to all the help you've provided in the short time i've been a follower.

Can't actually remember how I found LinusTechTips, but either way Ive been watching the channel for a good few years now and its certainly been a great source of information and a great place of learning about tech.

I just want to say thank you so much for making all of your videos. I'm still stuck with a shitty Toshiba laptop at the moment, but I've learned so much from you and your team about computers, and it has been incredibly valuable to me. Good luck to everyone else, and again, thanks Linus. 

My spending problem is because of you folks but I love it. 

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Chassis/Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe RAM:  Team Vulcan 2x4Gb(2133Mhz)  Video Card: Asus 7970 Direct CU II Custom Rom (150% Power, 1100 core 6Ghz Memory)  Power Supply: Fractal Integra R2 750 Watt  Keyboard: Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid (MX Blue Switches)  MouseCorsair M90 Storage: SX900 128Gb, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM, WD Green 1TB 7200RPM   MY OLD BUILDLOG

The Fastest 8350 @5.33Ghz with a score of 9.16pts in Cinebench 11.5

If I win, it would be the first time I've ever won a give away.

Found Linus when looking for info on how to build my first PC.. good times. I'll still be watching when I build my next PC, that's for sure. Thanks for all the useful information and adding some humour to it all! Here's hoping for the Surface Pro 3 :D

Been watching your vids on my long business travel.

And I have to say.

The one thing that I am most impressed with.

Really impressed with.

Like a massive hi five over the pond from the UK kinda impressed.

You finally started getting decent hair cuts.

Well done Linus. Well done. 

How i found LinusTechTips was when i wanted to learn how to build a pc 2 years ago. I went to youtube and went to look how make a pc, thinking that it would be very complicated and hard. I ended up watching neweggs video on how to make a pc. I was hooked from then on. I like newegg's videos but they were boring most of the time. That how I found your channel. A awesome channel that has comedy and pc parts ;D.(I hope this wasn't offensive to anyone (newegg))

Wouldn't mind getting either or thb, if I had to pick one it'd definitely be the rig with those sexy cards.

I stared wondering how to build a pc so I googled various pc parts and some reviews back in the NCIX days, so that's how I started watching your vids! Favorite series used to be build logs as I live vicariously though them but now that I've build my own my interest in sitting donw for ~40min on one vid has "slightly" gone down, although I do still find myself watching them. In future vids i'd like to see more peripherals as well as more "upgrade vids." Ribs.

I found Linus Tech Tips because of the pcmasterrace reddit. Your videos have been a constant source of entertainment for me, and I thank you so much for that.

Linus is the guru of all things tech. He is such a great reviewer and youtuber. Im so glad to see his channel this successful.

I found LTT about two years ago and there has been great content, and the community has been able to help me with a lot of troubleshooting, problem solving, and PC building.

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers

Great chanel! UNPACKING SPREE all the time with trusty unboxing knife!!,and hell of a fun with Sebastian with fast phased diction :D and jokes makes it all comfy. Back in 2012 stumbled upon LTT while watching unpacking (LOVE THAT STUFF:) and your review made me buy my MSI GTX 660 TF III. And since then classic for me on sundays, I usually make coffee and watch some new videos on LinusTechTips chanel. Keep rockin ! Awesome job so far! Will consult on rig build 5/5 :P

Luke and Linus Rock! Thanks for putting together such great videos. Congratulations on reaching a million subscribers!

Thank you Linus media group for teaching me all about modern technology and being the best tech community on the internet :)