1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hi,

First video with Linus I watched was the video he did on NCIX's channel about Powerline Vs wireless Vs ethernet cable. I was just looking for a solution to help a friend and was interested in exactly the type of comparison Linus did in the video. So I had to figure out who is this great character in the video and where do I get to see more of his videos.

I would love to see a series of videos about good affordable headphones, not necessarily the high end sexy models but more about the earphones and earbuds that perform sonically really good for the price...

Thank you Linus media group, you are making my life and youtube a little bit more interesting, entertaining and just plain better!  

Aw man, I remember back when It was Still LTT and not LMG :)

Spoiler

Tantō

• Case: NZXT Switch 810
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Professional
  • Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77
  • Central Processing Unit: Intel Ivy Bridge i7-3770K
  • Random-Access Memory: Corsair Vengeance 4x8 GB DDR3 1866 MHz
  • Graphics Processing Unit: Aorus GeForce 1080 Ti
  • Power Supply Unit: Corsair Professional Series AX750
  • Cooling: NZXT Kraken X52
  • Storage: AData S599 60GB + AData SU650 500GB + WDC Blue 1TB +AData SU800 1TB
  • Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S
  • Mouse: Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB + CoolerMaster Master RGB Hard Gaming Mousepad
  • Audio: Logitech 2.5 Speakers + Feenix Aria + Bose In-Ears
  • Monitors: 2x Acer Predator XB271HU
  • Thread Link
Spoiler

Shuko

• Device Model: Samsung S20+
  • Operating System: Android 10
  • Read-Only Memory: One UI  2.1
  • Kernel: Stock

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1264-overclocking-guides/'>My Intel Ivy Bridge Overclocking Guide

well my favorite food is sushi and my commputer is crap butt i dont Complain and if i won any thing it would be great    :D

Congratulations, Linus, Luke, and whole team. I first discovered your youtube channel a number of years ago while searching though tech videos. Been hooked on you channel ever since. Keep trooping guys!

Linus Media Group for the win!

Awesome content, explained very clearly and accurately, with enough (bad) jokes to keep it fun to watch for lots of different people!

Hope i win the laptop, the Desktop would be a very nice upgrade but my laptop really needs a replacement ;)

Thanks for making the great videos and helping me choose between different products for my computer.

My favourite video was hide the sausage keep up the good work and keep the absolutely amazing content coming

Thanks for making such great videos :) I first found your channel through my brother, who watched your videos to help him build his PC. In his footsteps I have also learnt the skill of PC building and lead my friends to do the same with LinusTechTips as a trusty guide the whole time. Thanks again from the UK and keep up the great work chaps :)

I found Linus Tech whilst looking for a review of the GTX 770, great videos and I've learned a lot since then 

After Bill Gates traveled back through time to force me to watch LinusTechTips, I eventually started to enjoy it. Once good ol' Billy heard about that, he forced me to read The Verge's iPhone coverage.

KILL ME PLEASE.

Found you when I got into PC gaming, and always thought the unboxing's were great. But of course everything is awesome.

your videos are awesome i would have never gotten as into computer hardware as i am now without them. Thanks.

Just thank you! You have helped me to find out almost everything i wanted for my setup! :D

Hi LTT!

Thanks for all the years, and congrats on the 1.000.000'th sub! <'3 you guys!

Story time:

I remember my first time watching a LTT video. I was looking to buy a new GPU, and thought of the new AMD powerhouse 5870.

Looking around on YouTube I found this video that at first glance looked like it was reviewed outside. First I was like, what? - But then I realised how awesome that actually was.

That was the first product Linus made me buy, and gawd have there been many since.  :D

I just want to say thanks again to all of you guys, also on the forum (been lurking a lot :P ), you've been extremely helpful!

Keep it up!  :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS LINUS AND OTHER MEMBERS OF THE COMPANY!! I LOVE YOUR VIDEOS AND AM SO STOKED ABOUT THE GIVE AWAY!!!

When I showed my friends your overkill build guide, they decided to sell their consoles and build a PC. Your videos have that "Linus magic" that even convinces peasants to join our master race!

AMD FX-6300, Radeon HD 7770, ECS A970M-A Deluxe, 8GB 1866MHz RAM, 500W Antec Basiq

I found Linus while looking to build my new pc, though it was only recently I found this channel I've binge watched all the videos I could. Thanks for the great content it always helps a lot.

P.S. That new rig would really help as I really can't afford the PC I'm currently planning =p

I hope i win one of these prizes. I've been subscribed to your channel for at least i year now. I love your pc parts reviews and your handy gadgets for under $100 videos. Thanks for giving me a chance to win an awesome pc! keep up the good work!

Found you guys when i first got interested in tech and wanted to know what overclocking was, been on your channel ever since and almost everything I know comes from you guys. Thanks for all the knowledge and keep teaching us! :)

Best thing is always the build guides :)

Congrats on 1 million!!!!!!    I found LinusTechTips when i was looking for cool tech channels to watch. My favourite type of video are the build guides and the reviews.  You should review a case labs case!!  I like pie and cheese but not together!!!

I wish i have all the money in the world to buy all those stuff youve showed in youtube... since the first time i touched a keyboard and click a mouse 16 years ago, i know i will be a tech junkie for the rest of my life... thank you #linustechtips for all the videos... more informative than all electronic retail store...

I've been watching your videos on youtube for a good while Linus and the team. I found your channel through my casual Youtube browsing on tech videos and came across this great channel even though I just now joined the forum for this. Reviews with benchmarks or unboxings are always cool :)

The thing I miss the most is the old unboxing videos and the funny storys Linus told about his geurilla business startup all while firing slick in the middle of the livestream, in linus's garage in ski jackets.  Oh and Slicks first wan show was soooo awkward but none the less eventually became a major contributor to the show (i even remember how he either wore that green gosu shirt on the stream or that dirty team liquid sweatshirt every time that was never washed P.S i feel bad for linus having to sit next to him :D or back to the first live streams where linus would brag about the steel series 7hs', or when the live stream could just go forever.  You have actually inspired me to eat a huge bag of blueberries when I play nes "oh the after party days". 

But Seriously I have been watching you guys forever and have favored all of your Opinions on tech and where you are going in the future.  Congratulations on 1,000,000 Subscribers and a bunch of other tech specs you guys deserve it and I hope you make the best of your time with the fans that love you most!  :D

image.png

I put the ass in assume