1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found you magnificent people when I needed help building my first computer after thinking it was "way too complicated" to do it for years. You also always find a way to make me laugh in your videos. That's always enjoyable :)

My favorite food is an expensive steak cooked on the engine of a Bugatti.

I have only recently started watching LTT videos, wish I found you guys sooner.

Linus you are my favorite video. No one performs in front of a video camera like you do. The custom pc would be so helpful im having issues getting a job so this would be great. See you at 2 million subs

Wow, so many people posted already! I wonder how they'll collect the results.

Anyhow, I found LTT after watching several LinusTechTips videos on YouTube, as I recently became interested in building my next PC.

I have no signature. There is nothing to see here. Move along.

kIZbytv.png

I remember finding linus when I was going to build a computer and I was looking on what graphics cards I wanted. Then I kept watching all the unboxings. ALL THE UNBOXINGS.

Giving people air since never.

Hello guys,

Love the content. I found you through the PC MASTER RACE sub Reddit. I really like the system builds and just general reviews one the main channel. 

Linus...thanks for all your hard work.  From NCIX to LTT and beyond......your videos (and now LTT ) have helped countless techie's out with rig builds and to make informative decisions on new components.  Keep it up Canuck...and thanks again.

Case: Silverstone SG09B Motherboard: MSI Z10 Morter M-ATX CPU: I5-6600K  Ram: Corsair LP 2400 DD4 16GB GPU: MSI RX 480 Storage: Seagate HDD Baracuda 2TB x2, Crucial M200 500GB SSD X2 (Raid 0)PSU: Silverstone Strider Gold 1000W w/PP05E Kit

"When to say :blink: WTF :blink: ....$2K rig only used for Minesweeper and Internet Checkers marathons...."

Congratulation, Linus and the rest of the group. I have always wanted to build my own pc and was afraid the process would overwhelm me. But, after watching a few videos by you guys on how to build a system, I was confident to build myself one and I did a few weeks back.

Your videos are awesome and entertaining. Keep up the good job!

Thank you so much for the giveaway and all the awesome videos!

I have no idea how I found the channel, but I was probably researching for my PC, and I must have stuck around.

I found Linus while checking out NCIX web site for PC parts. Have found his videos to be highly entertaining and usually educational. I could use a new computer.

Keep up the good work LInus!

I really liked the Razer Blade 14 and the ASUS G550J reviews you did on your channel. Your videos have helped me find the right parts for a value oriented pc and i am very grateful. Well done for getting 1 million subs! :)

When I first subscribed to an linus tech tips video I was reasearching technology so I could build what I believed to be the best gaming rig for my needs. I have since kept on watching linus techs videos because I found they were interesting and not to mention educational. Keep Up the good work

Velkin

1st of all I want to congratulate you on such a big milestone!

I found linustechtips while looking for a new keyboard around 2 years ago, and as always with you guys, I found it with the help of you. Since then I've been a subscriber and watched A LOT of your videos. You've also helped me with multiple buys later.

You help me stay up to date with tech, while at the same time teach me about it and hold me entertained.

I especially like your videos with PC accessories or devices like gaming tablets, PCs etc. You are one of my favorite tech youtubers, and you are the ones that I've watched the longest.

Btw, I like lasagna.  :)

Hey Linus!  I've been watching your channel for a couple years now.  Reason being was I wanted to learn more about computers so that I can build my very own someday.  Finally, I am now ordering parts recommended by your videos and I can't wait to build together my PC!  You and the team are very honest and I admire that you actually look back at the community to be able to provide whats best overall.  Like my post if you dislike it.  Dislike my post if you like it.  Comment  below if I am the winner.  Eh.

Congratulations on hitting 1 million subscribers guys~! :D   i knew it would happen anyway.. the content on your channel is just unparalleled.

I was introduced to your channel about 2 - 3 months ago by a friend because i needed help with building my gaming pc, your videos helped me out ALOT! 

Since then ive been watching all of your build guides and most of the techquickie videos, and when i have the time i watch the WAN show!

I would say im a huge fan of your youtube channel, if i want to learn about something lets say about RAID0 and how it works, first thing id do, search up "Linustechtips 'RAID0'" on the youtube search bar and....

chances are you wouldve already made a video about it which is great! :D

I would say my favourite style of videos from you and your team are build guides :) I know theyre time consuming to create but theyre just top notch videos!

Also because im not too rich and cant really afford high end products like 780Ti's or Titans, Id say to Review more of the mid range graphics cards like 760's or R9 270x's and also lower end mid tower cases like the phantom 240 :)
you dont need to switch from high end product reviews to suddenly mid range stuff but it would be great to include a few reviews here and there about the mid range products~

ps. i like noodles!

*fingers crossed* :D

CPU: i5 4590  Motherboard: H97M-G43   RAM: Hyperx fury 8GB   GPU: EVGA 750ti FTW edition   Case: NZXT P240  Cooling: Corsair H55

BOOM BOOM!

Congratulations for one million subscribers, you and your team are always my first choice to check products and get info about new and old products. Keep up the good work for community!

it is amazing what you can learn from a few videos and how much more there is to learn that you simply cannot learn from a video.  you have inspired me to research and plan a future pc build that will...eventually be built when the funds agree that a new pc is viable (hopefully soon).  now i watch your videos mostly for entertainment as you are quite the character.  i still find it funny how enthusiastically you say "but"