1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I've learned so much through this channel and I really want to say congratulations for one million subscribers and thank you for making such great (and sometimes even funny) content!

I still remember watching those old old videos. Especially the ones where you dipped things into the pool - those were fun.

My Rig = i5 2500K @ 4.6Ghz | Asus P8P67 Pro | eVGA GTX980 SC | 16 Gb Corsair Vengeance @ 1600Mhz (4 x 4Gb) | SanDisk Extreme Pro 240GB | 2 x 1 TB Seagate Barracuda in Raid 1| Corsair TX750 V2 | Corsair 600T | Corsair H60 Push Pull with SP120s| Corsair K95 | Logitech G700 | Asus PA238Q | 2 x Samsung 226BW

I just want to say thank you for all of your quality content. Admittedly I was very overwhelmed when I first watched your videos a year ago, as I am not in many respects incredibly tech savvy. I am, however, Asimov-savvy, so diving into the world of tech on your channel gives me satisfaction over the progression of modern technology and hope for the future of human ingenuity. Thank you and congratulations.

Well done Linus and the team you thoroughly deserve it! I first came across Linus Techtips when I was finding the parts for my new rig. There wasn't a channel like yours that reviewed and explained products in a way that was entertaining and informative as you.

Here's to another million

I already lost hope from the number of entries, but anyway. I found the channel like most people here did (probably) by searching for computer related products, and I subscribed because he's everywhere, and rather entertaining compared to other unboxers/reviewers.

Thou shall not abuse thy monkey, thou shall not misuse thy monkey.

Congratulations, Linus and crew! I hope you all more success in the future. I really love your channel. It all started when I searched "pc build" on YouTube and watched your videos. Now, it's my daily routine to check NCIX and LinusTechTips. I've just recently subscribed and,  so far, your channel is the first and only channel I've subscribed to. I just hope you keep doing what you are doing and don't let popularity be your number 1 concern. Keep on rockin'!

Thanks to you I now have the most awesome laptop a Asus g750jm I was going to get a lenevo till you talked down on it then a started to look at building a computer looking at your videos to see about parts because I don't know anything about computers but wanted to build one just because I saw one of your videos

*Inserting funny meme". Great channel. Found your channel when looking for info on pc building. So many reviews from a reliable source makes it so much easier to figure out the parts needed. :)

congrats linus, luke, and the rest of the people working for linustechtips for reaching 1 million subs. You guys have the best content on youtube that is extremely useful, thanks to your vids i learned how to build a pc and I built one for my friend. So congrats and good luck towards 1 million more subs

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! I found out about linus tech tips when i was searching up how to build a computer.
Thanks to Linus and the crew, I built my first pc a couple years ago! ^^

First off, congratulations on 1,000,000 subs! That is a huge number and Linus Tech Tips will continue to grow much much bigger. I found LTT a little more than a year ago when I was looking up how to build a PC and your guys' video was the first result. It was the Build A Better $1500 PC. I continued watching your guys' videos and immediately subscribed. I am now a wealth of tech knowledge, wanting to become a computer engineer, and I inherited the hobby of building PCs all because of your guys' videos. My favorite videos you guys do are the build logs. They are high quality, and the systems you guys build are absolutely epic. I love the WAN Show too but unfortunately because of my terrible internet I cant watch them live, so I watch the archive. And in case you wanted to know my favorite food is the Cheesy Gordita Crunch from Taco Bell. Keep making the best tech videos on YouTube :) and another congrats on 1 million.

Thank you for all your incredibly helpful videos that gave me the knowledge and know how on what to look for when building a pc and any other piece of technology.

I found linus tech tips on the wan show, (then I said ooo what's The new 780 ti?) And that's whwn I got hooked for life. Thanks linus!

I started watching you when you were around 300000 subs on youtube and always loved how you review the tech that your talking about. Nver once has it been dissapointing to me! your videos are great and i hope to see lots and lots more.

It's about time that I join the community and throw my hat into the ring for a chance to win some stuff. The first Linus video I saw was a NCIX product review (I don't remember what). I was a console gamer then and remember thinking how weird PC gaming was lol.

Thanks for the vids man...They are usually interesting and informative. I try to squeeze in as many as I can into my busy schedule :) Grats on 1 mil subs!

Do a video on how ram speed affects video rendering...I think a lot of people already know that more RAM the better when rendering a vid but how much does ram speed affect it?

You take your job seriously but you don't take yourself seriously and that is why I keep watching your videos. Keep up the good work!!!  

Found you guys while I was building my first PC

i found linus tech tips when i was thinking about building my first computer and i saw your 2nd build guide video and i have stuck with you guys ever since.

I Always watch your videos before buying anything, and you have always helped me out when i needed to buy anything

I know LinusTech since the beginning but i didn't fallow all episodes.. My favourite fruit Strawberries lool congrats 1 million subscriptions.