1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Found myself watching your videos on GPU benchmarks and decided to hit the Scrubsibe button

Wow this is so nice from you! :)

I hope that I will win something (I don't win anything lol) but it's okay if I don't win, alot of people wants to win.

I just hope I can play normal games normally, with my i3-2350M laptop, so hard to play games...

My parents think it's a waste of money spending it to "just a pc".. :( *sad face*

So.. I like the color green and blue, I Iike pizza, I like playing games (If I could :/ ), but I can't really play them, because I don't have a normal pc :/ So this is like my only chance to get a decent (lol the i7 4770k is like the best thing ever haha), I found Linus when I was interested in PCs for the first time and searched reviews etc.., I think this is getting long, but who cares right? c:

My favorite series is.. I'd probably say the reviews. I really enjoy them alot :D.

Erm.. so good luck to everyone!

EDIT: I like cheese :)

Congratz guys! I remember I found your channel about a year ago when I was looking for a good gaming mouse and I have been watching your videos since!

I Sincerely love all of your YouTube videos, the content is always high quality, and I admire the risks you took in starting your own business.

I was only able to build my computer with the awesome information you consistently release.

I will be completely jealous of the winner of the Surface Pro 3, it's so sexy.

Good luck to everyone who has entered in this giveaway!

First of all congrats with this milestone.

I came to linustechtips searching for components for a new gaming a few years ago.

In the Netherlands there are no good and funny unboxing and comparison videos like here.

I do not remember what motherboard it was but Linus was standing on the park bench unboxing it and I liked it.

Since then I watched it off and on and after a while I decided to subscribed to the channel.

Hereby I wish you and you're team a bright future and many unboxings and reviews.

I can't remember the first video that I watched on this channel, but I remember that it was by accident. Yup, I clicked on the wrong video and it turned out, that it was actually the Right video. I subscribed immediately. Awesome channel, guys!

Love your video's and shared them with all my friends!!!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I really enjoy your Handy tech for under $100, and all of the DIY videos. Congrats on 1 million.

Thanks for helping me build my pc :) Gratz on million subs :)

I found your channel because I'm obsessed with technology these days and you give video shoeing and informing about all the new technology. I will be glad to win any of these. It would be nice,to have a different computer than an old celeron 450 system.

Well I think we should all thank you linus :).

Made my own pc with your amazing tips and a bit of the forums :)

I also love staying up to date with the new stuffs and things :D thanks mate.

For the past few weeks I have been looking in to building my first computer. Both this site and your YouTube channel have helped me so much!

Thank you!!! 

I've been following you guys on and off for a while now, congratulations!

Love your videos Linus! They're the only way I stay up-to-date on the newest tech and get unbiased reviews as well from a professional. Thank you for doing what you do.

Congrats on the Milestone!

I have tried to become a part of communities over and over in the past, just to leave with a sour taste in my mouth, due to the negativity that is often found.

LTT is awesome. Not only do I enjoy hanging out on the forums, I have actually made a friend via the forums, who drove down to the US from Canada to hang out and explore Portland for a weekend. He stayed with one of us so he didn't have to pay for a hotel.

Then we fixed his broken radiator on his car so he could make it home.

But seriously, LTT is an example of what I like in a group. 1. Kind and helpful. 2. Fun. and then finally, we all could have a blast, in person, IRL. 

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

So I'm new here, just join like not even 2 hours ago lol. Guess why I'm here? I'm about to tell you.

Aside from that, let get my story started. So I am a Vietnamese guy, I moved to the U.S. around 5 years ago. Back then, I bearly could speak any English and now, I speak it like my native langue (this doesn't mean that I am good at typing it, excuse me for grammar errors and such @.@). I wasn't always interest in computer much less gaming computer or technology related stuff. But who can live in the States without ever at least seeing those awesome commercial for TV, PC, Phones, etc. and not get hooked? So it took no time at all for me after entering the country to want to own my own computer. At first when i ask my parent to get me a computer, i came up with lots of promises so that they would buy me one. My mom rejected the idea (i can see why now). My dad however, was considering it and around 3 years ago that my dad bought me a laptop. I abuse the heck outta that and it broke with in a year or so T.T there went my first laptop. 2 years ago, my friend introduce to me league of legend, and i get into the gaming. I did well enough in high school that my dad, again, bought me a cheap gaming desktop that was decent at the time. Long story of the desktop short, the power supply for that came with it broke and i went on the....wait for it....INTERNET, to search for a affordable power supply and i found LinusTechTips and though I did not buy the particular power supply, after a couple vids, I gain a bit of knowledge about the stuffs. I went on and reschedule my high school courses and now I am going straight into Electrical/Computer Engineering program at my university.

Man....it took all I've had to pump the story of my "new world" life down. Well, this couldn't have come at another convenient time for me since...my low budget gaming PC broke, and I currently do not have a job to save up to at least fix it, Linus reach 1 million sub (I'm one of those million somewhere) and is having a give away. I hope i get the gaming rig (I really don't get why call it a rig, maybe because it's big?, but ok) to replace my fried PC.