1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

IM SO EXCITED. The best part of you youtube channel is the builds. It really helped me figure out what kind of gaming hardware I'm going to put into my computer when i build it. Thanks again for all the videos.

I found your youtube channel when it popped up in my what to watch late last year. Think I've watched every single video since. It has kept me dreaming about replacing my 4-5 year old gaming rig.

Thanks Linus & crew

Dear Linus Media Group,

Great job with all of the videos and and the forums! The community is so large and continues to grow. I know for a fact that since I started watching your videos Ive learned so much! And I'm sure everyone else has learned a lot too! Keep up the great work, and I'm looking foreword to more videos in days to come! and also, do you think you could do more videos aimed towards workstation pc? Such as reviewing good laptops etc.? That would help a lot! Keep it up guys!!

Wow, congratulations Linus! My favorite videos are by far the Personal Rig updates. I love that series so much because it shows your personality and likability!

How I found Linus Tech Tips: Honestly can't remember. I was probably searching YouTube for something.

Favorite series/style of video: Right now probably the case reviews because I really can't decide which one I want. Also the Channel Super Fun stuff is really funny.

What product would I like to see reviewed: Probably more cases (I really can't decide) and pretty much any high-end/enthusaist PC part.

Favorite food: Steak. Also bacon.

Congrats on 1'000'000 subscribers, keep up the good work and here's to the next million.

The Custom PC Built give away sounds awesome!  :D I found linus tech tips thanks to my friend and just recently joined the forums. You guys are amazing and your content is the best out there. I love this community  :wub: 

Congrats on 1 million! You guys deserve much more.

Thanks for all the great content you've been doing over all the years. Even though I did learn about the site and youtube channel pretty late (about 2 months ago) I find both an immense help when looking for new products to buy. Keep up the great work!

I really enjoy watching the videos you guys make, you're easily my favorite channel on YouTube because of the constant content that I enjoy seeing. Congrats on the 1 million subs, can't wait until you guys hit 2 million and beyond! Keep doing what you guys love and thanks for doing just that.

Very informative and useful channel. Now I watch u as my primary pc hardware news source. Keep up the good work :)

I found out about the channel because I was getting ready to build a gaming PC. And this channel helped me a lot.

Discovered this truely amazing community when watching mighty car mods and Aussie 50 videos and the overkill build popped up absolutely amazing love Linus tech tips

Since I came across your videos, I wan not able to find any other channel that I like more than yours, so keep making these great videos.

Congratulations on the 1 Million subscribers milestone.

I don't really remember how I found LinusTechTips, all I know is that I am soooo happy that I found it. Now, I'm sure every single post is gonna ramble on and on: Linus I love you, this place is heaven on Earth, computers, banana, marshmallow guns, banana, rigged strawpolls, graphics, NEED MOAR RAMMM... but, I am a) too lazy to write out all the times I laughed/learned something new from this community/channel, and b) I don't wanna write what everyone else is basically writing.

Anyways, in terms of the future, I don't have much to recommend. You guys a pretty much perfect... Maybe I would enjoy seeing more mid-range devices being reviewed? The reason for this is because I feel that many of the products reviewed on the channel are stuff that I drool over and then realize that they are more than I would like to pay for. (I love the under $100 videos!).

I would also enjoy seeing more giveaways, hehehehehe, wouldn't we all?

I really can't think of anything else to type about... All I can really say is: Thank you Linus Tech Tips for making each day better with your videos!

Bananas

PLEASE QUOTE ME WHEN YOU REPLY TO MY POSTS, thank you.

Thanks so much for all the great content and for teaching me so much about tech. I know the 2 million mark is just around the corner.

Wooohoo! Giveaway, never won any but I still believe. Linus, you probably make some of the best content on YouTube, even better than some other 'higher ranked' Youtuber's, and I'm not saying this just because of the giveaway, I'm just expressing some love (no homo), for motivation for Linus and all his team members. I love your, and your teams video's, keep up the great work. Just a question, is the giveaway worldwide? basically since I live in the UK, will I just have to pay for the shipping if I actually win?

By the way linus, you might want to google 'Linus Tech Tips' into google images, there's some hilarious photos of you. ahahaha

Check out this amazing GIF:
http://goo.gl/04LMg2

I found linus tech tips when i was looking for an review for the asus maximus vi formula for my pc so started watch more of the videos ....

I relly like the build guides and I want to se Linus review the thermaltake armor revo (this is my case haha).

thanks for all the great videos :)

•  
  •  

Awesome Job Linus Tech ;). i found your channel through a friend. I love the build guides of the most awesome gaming machines :P. And i hope you would review the Motorola MOTO 360 Smartwatch since u always wear the Pebble ;)

i found you when my old pc started sucking then i wanted a new pc so i followed your channel for like half a year and a got my self a very good pc because of you i got to know a lot more of hardware thank you :)

I found Linus looking up how to build a computer that is how i learned you guys got me set on the right track. It was your videos that helped me build my first and helped me pick the career i want to go into i watch all your channel and all the new videos  i suggest you to all my friends and base most of my purchases on your reviews love what you guys are doing keep up the good work

Thank you guys so much for the wonderful content, I've been watching your videos since I got into computers and gaming. Keep doing what you're doing!