1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found out about Linus Tech Tips while browsing for computer components review.

I was looking for a way  to build a computer, and saw your channel. It helped me through every step, and I could not have done it without you guys. Plus, you guys are the only channel of this type that can make me laugh. Thanks!

Congrats guys! I found Linus Tech Tips while researching how to build my first computer and it was tons of help! I suscribed right away. Keep up the good work! I check for new videos almost everyday while on lunch at work. 

I have been subbed to the LTT youtube for years, since around 2010 I think. I found the channel while learning about PC hardware in hopes to one day build my first PC. This channel taught me many great things about PCs and PC hardware that I would not have know if I had not found the channel. Thanks for all the great tips and reviews. Looking forward to many more videos to come.

Gratz on 1million subscribers  :ph34r: 

I really like PC building guides and steelseries products unboxing videos <3 Keep it up  :D

Congratulations to 1 million subscribers! Keep it up and maybe you can afford a real Ferrari soon! I will keep supporting you by not using addblock!

Congrats on the million subcribers!!! Thats an INSANE amount of people.

I watch all of your videos. There hasn't been one that I haven't liked so keep up the good work :D

Man I love this YouTube channel I learn so much from you guys and it has helped me with my own computer and helping others with theirs. In the future I would love to see the murderbox mk2 reviewed that has to be one of the sickest cases I have ever seen. Thanks for all the awesome videos.

I first found LinusTechTips whilst I was looking at the nvidia shield, I found the ghetto shield video, and the creativeness and tech-ness really resonated with me, so after are few more videos I was sold, and I've been a subscriber ever since. I really think the 'one take' method works well, as it reminds everyone that the people on the other side of the screen are still real people somewhere, and things do go wrong. I sometimes come away from watching a video wondering how they manage to pack so much info into one video!

I started watching back in 2009, I think, I liked you guys right away and have been watching your videos ever since.

Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into the video!

i saw LTT pop up alot when i was searching for computer stuff so i decided to watch a video. best choice i ever made

Love your videos (and WAN show) :) , great work from Linus & the team, keep it up! I'd like to see some more unboxing thrown in though, maybe even an unboxing segment on the WAN show.

I've been following Linus before he started Linus Media Group, back when he was mainly doing videos for NCIX. I love the atmosphere and the personal quality to his videos. I'm planning on building my very first custom computer and I'm confident I can do it because of watching Linus videos. Keep up all the good work Linus and Linus Media Group!!

1 MILL HYPE!!! i found you guys threw my freind jonathan and from watching your videos i decided to join the master race!

A friend linked your a couple of your videos and I kept watching because I very much enjoyed what was going on in the video, so please keep up the great work and by the way, YOU inspired me to build my own computer and for that I am thankful.

I can't remember how I found Linus Tech Tips, I just remember watching for the first time then subscribing. Watching has helped me get more information, and more confidence towards wanting to build my own computer. Keep up the good word. Maybe do a few more unboxing of behind the scenes type videos.

I know this is going to seem like I'm making an account just to apply for the giveaway (which is partially true) but from when I first subscribed, and started watching videos a few years ago this channel as REALLY grown, considering the content that's on it. I'm happy for you guys, and hopefully the community keeps growing! Building a PC today! Hype!

Dear Linus & LMG,

Thank-you. A LOT. Like.. OVER 9000 A LOT.

P.s- Good-luck everyone! :D

Game Dev | Pro Gamer

Hey, Linus, saying it honestly... thanks for all of your videos!;) It helped a lot not only for me, but for everyone. Especially thanks for your honesty in your reviews and guides, awesome and detailed how to build videos and a lot of more, the favorite series is probably as fast as possible. It is detailed and time saving, what video I would like to see in near future? It is probably some news about new generation processors, video cards and probably some sli /crossfire and single video cards wars in game performance. Congratulations with 1'000'000 subscribers and continue your work! Good luck. :)

Congratz for 1 million subscribers!

i've been following you from italy for about a year, and probably everything i do know right now about computers and peripherals is because i was able to follow your videos before going to bed at night. one more thing that noone actually mentions is that your language is very easy to understand, and you always prefere to use simple words rather than harder sentences that i cannot be able to understand, being italian of course  :rolleyes: .

i've been looking at your videos for the first time when i was looking for a good mechanical keyboard, and found a blackwidow review if i'm not wrong. then i started whatching al your other videos and that's it, there's no better way to start learning something in hardware than following someone like Linus :)

also for choosing a system to replace my old one, i've been looking for a system in this community, and found many and many more advices and things i learned that now i think i'm able to build tons of systems only by looking at budget and needed staff, so it was veeeery helpful in my hardware knowledge! (my old crappy system is still the one i'm using right now btw, still looking for some other money to make an overkill system like yours B) )

again congratulations for the big hit of one million! you have a nice future even in europe ;) good job my friends!!