1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

i don't really remember how i found your channel but it was either me looking for a review or logan from tek syndicate mentioning you, linus

LInus tech helped me build my first computer, I still remember streaming one of his build guides and pausing it step by step to make sure that I was doing it right.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

Would just like to say I love your Youtube channels, very informative, and interesting to watch. Keep up the good work :)

Thank-you for all the great informitave content! I have learned a long the way. Congrats!

74Pbv.gif

Great way to thank everyone here at LTT!

You guys been doing a great job, thanks for entertaining all us geeky geeks in our spare time :)

Seriously thank you guys for making these videos. Oh,and good luck for me!

Yay! Congratulations, Linus Media Group!

I actually found you through NCIX because I would be searching for tech stuff, like CPU reviews or comparisons and til this day, I still love and consider all your reviews. I really trust the way you review things and I almost always never think twice before making a purchase on a product you review/compare because I know you aren't biased towards anything and will give nothing but the truth. Thanks again for all the awesome videos you produce and hope many more are churned out! :)

It's great to see you up so high with your team, Linus.

All I saw of you a few years ago was NCIX Tech Tips, then forgot about you until about 2 months ago. Your team is doing great, your content is exceptional and I'm surprised in what you've done in *just a few years*. 

Good luck for the future LinusMediaGroup.
Hope you read this and good luck everybody!

Sig under construction.

I knew linus tech tips by watch ncix and it lead me here. (linus tech tips) i LOVE build guides i have watched every build guid u did keep the good work up :)  :)

I found LinusTechTips while stumbling onto a very old livestream from late 2012. Since then I've been hooked on the contect Linus and the team put out. Every week I look forward to the live stream :D.

Just joined your forum, but I have been watching your videos for a few months, I loved the highest LAN party vlogs!

thank you Linus for all those unpackings, reviews, build guides, the forum and channel superfun!

ASRock Z77 Pro 4 - Intel i5 3570k - Gigabyte 7870 OC - Seagate Barracuda 2TB - LG BH16NS40 - Creative Sound Blaster Z - Zalman Z11 Plus - Noctua NF-F12 & NF-P12

I've been watching Linus coverage since the NCIX days. Just found LinusTechTips from you introducing the new channel at the time.Great job and congrats with everything!

Great job Linus! I've never gotten around to making an account but now I feel that this is a great time to pay homage to your great journey. I am in awe of just how much you've done with your dream and willpower. Plus, I love your cats <3. My favorite food is In'n'Out, and you should come and get some if I win!

Cool Beans

(SpecsCPU: Intel Core i3-4150 3.5GHz GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7850 MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte H81M-S2PV RAM: 4GB Storage: 2TB WD HDD

(Peripherals) Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: Zowie EC2-A Headset: Audio-Technica ATH-M50X's Microphone: Blue Snowball

47d9c92134daba9635fd92e639edbbac.jpeg

So...  I found LinusTechtips when i was looking for some reviews and this stuff.

I really can say that all of your videos are great!

Once again congrats for 1 million subscribers!

You deserve it! :)

Keep going with the good work guys ;)

I have ONE question: do you ship to Norway?

How I found LinusTechTips: Your 750D video was featured on Komplett.no, which pretty much, is the Scandinavian equivalent to NCIX.com.

My favourite serie of videos on the LinusTechTips: Display, graphics card, headphone, mouse and keyboard videos.

My favourite food: Steak. Juicy, steamy steaks with potatoes.

Also, I'm a filthy liar. One more question: can you please do unboxing videos again?

Nintendo_Hype.gif

Thank u Linus and the Community for making these awesome Videos on Youtube! I barely watch NCIX every day.

I hope u never stop!

Without you i wont be that addicted to hardware. So Thank u verry fucking much and yea thats it :D

Linus you are the BEST B)  B)  B)  B) 

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

Hi Linus, you deserved the million subscribers, you create the best content in all youtube and the Forum is quite interesting, not like the usual ``WTF is this´´ when you enter one new forum. You want to be funny in your videos even if your jokes aren´t funny i laugh because how bad it is xddd. Congratulations. :D

I really like your show it really get the point.

I know about Linus Tech Tips because i was looking for my name in youtube and then, this youtube page appear and i identify with it it, was my name on it, i really love technology and not only the kind of the technology, like cell phones or common things i´m more in the computer parts and gadget thing, and in your youtube channel you can find what you normally would not find in youtube with that quality and friendly videos that are now part of LinusTechTips

I found you by finding some info about computer parts for my custom built computer :)

Well lets just say screw those who keep thinking nerds aren't the coolest people on this planet :)

Greetings from rural but lovely Switzerland