1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Found your channel whilst doing some research prior to building my first PC. I've learned from you and watched your channel grow into the incredible thing that it is now. Congratulations on a million subscribers, 2 million here we come!

I would have to say after watching Linus tech tips for nearly a year now, it has taught me heaps about computing and how to get the best price on components! I wait for you to post a new video every day cause you videos just entertain me with that key mix of comedy, electronics and community. Just keep on doing what you're doing! It's great!!!! :) :)

This is just fantastic, I found LTT a good while ago and got an amazing feeling when watching linus and luke discussing what I liked. Congratulations guy.

Man, i dont even know how i stumbled upon you. Regardless, you have helped me and alot of people with their computer problems. The sillyass jokes you make always make me laugh and that's honestly what makes linustechtips so unique. Keep Up The Good Work guys.

I am amazed how far Linus has come, I found him from a post on /r/pcmasterrace and I have seen every video he has ever made since then.

Any of the prizes would be nice especially the Surface or laptop for my schooling

IMO The best series is As Fast as Possible because i had no idea whow something worked then linus made a video and boom smarter already.

Congrats Linus Media Group for how far you have come

I enjoy the blog style, when we get to see the real linus, pj's and all.

Congrats LMG on the 1m subs. I hope you guys grow bigger and bigger because you guys make good impartial reviews. I have never once get disappointed by Linus' recommendation. 

I can't remember how I found you on youtube, but ever since i found you, I never stop consuming your content =D.

PS, can we get a slick and linus bobblehead figures for giveaways? My Ferrari needs a Linus bobblehead!

I first found this channel when I was at a LAN and a few of the other people there where like "New Linus Video!!" and I was like "who is that?" so they showed me and I have been subscribed ever since (about 2 years). thanks for all your amazing content and having such a good community and a place where most of your questions can be answered!! Also: WHOLE ROOM WATERCOOLING VIDEO HYPE.

gg guys, well done

PC: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/user/lbrwnie/saved/4iSW

Laptop: Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga

Phone: Moto X Play 16GB White

congrats Linus and the rest of the crew and thankyou for the great video. onwards to 2,000,000 subs  :lol:

Dream job for you indeed.

Good job you do for us. Keep it up.

Thanks so much Linus, Slick and the rest of the crew for all the great work you've put out.  I'm looking forward to seeing plenty more!!  :)

Thanks Linus, You helped make me part of the PC master race. Really cant thank you enough.

Well thanks to you I now know much more about computer parts adn how to assemble them. I started watching you when i was choosing a PC and soon after i realised that I want to build it myself. Thank you for all the amazing hours of videos that you have put on youtube.

Awesome, Hey linus I've been with you since the very first WAN show, good old days.

man you are the only one who made the build guides a litle more interesting and useful for the pc enthuziast.

i do hope you could make a pc build with the latest AMD thec

good luck in the future 

All I can say is thank you for lending good advice and helping me build my first computer.  :)

Processor: i7 3770k 4.5ghz Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD65

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7990 Case: NZXT Phantom 410

Storage: 1 TB WD Caviar Black 7200rpm x2  PSU:Corsair CX 750w

Here is to more great content. Keep it up Linus and the rest of the crew behind the scenes.

I have been watching Linus tech tips for a good long while now, its an awesome channel that feeds my tech yearning. Thanks for the content over the years, and I hope it keeps going.

well i found linustechtips on youtube while trying to build my first pc, and its waa really a great help on ideas, products, and of course tips, you have been a huge help for me and congrats on the 1 milli keep it up! cant wait to see more from you soon!

I found Linus Tech Tips about a year ago through MKBHD and im glad i did you guys are one of my favorite youtubers! congrats on the 1 mil and keep up the great work!

I think Linus should wear more earrings, I guess the content is decent aswell :)