1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

congrats for the 1 million subscribers. i would like to say thanks for the tons of help you and you're team has given me when searching for new computer compnents. and i hope you guys keep up whit the good work and continue this channel. good luck! :D

Congrats Linus Media group. I've been here since before you guys started you own company and in my opinion nothing needs changing right now. Here's to next million subs.

I want to win this because I need another computer to play Minecraft with my little brother. He bought a server for us to play on and currently I have to leave the house and skype him. It's really inconvenient and I'd love to have another computer in the house.

Also congrats on 1 million!

I had discovered Linus through Armando Ferreira. He said that Linus was one of his favorite Youtubers, so I subscribed to his channel, but didn't really watch many videos until summer. I loved all the videos, especially the "As Fast As Possible" account (still my favorite). All in all, i'm extremely glad that I found out about Linus

Hey Linus if you are still upset about the surface pro 3, I will gladly take it off your hands.

If it weren't for you, linus, and the rest of the media group i would not have ever thought about building my own PC however luckily, one day i stumbled upon one of your graphics card reviews. I will be forever thankful for your tech wisdom. - Cameron

I've found linus tech tips when it just started.

And it really got me into the tech world and teached me alot.

Thanks for sharing al your knowledge ;-)

Greetings from Israel!

Hello Linus, enjoy your channel very much. like to watch the WAN show, reviews/ unboxings and the occasional As Fast As Possible.

Keep up the good work!

Good job Linus on reaching 1 million subscribers :)

I am soooo excited about this giveaway :D:D

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

This is really cool i really don't know what to post so good job keep doing what your doing i guess and congrats

Thank you so much Linus Media Group for doing these awesome giveaways! And a future congratulations to the winner of these awesome pieces of hardware! 

When I first found you, i started binge watching your videos. Now I havw -6 in my glasses... JK I had that before anywat

Thx Linus. after watching ur build guides it motivated me to try to build my own pc. hell it works thx again 

Thank you very much for this giveaway. I found linustechtips from /r/pcmasterrace :)

You guys have definitely been lots of help over the years, also lots of entertainment.

Congrats on reaching 1 million subs!! You guys have been really really helpful. I love how you are so passionate about your work and everything~

Your explanations are calm and precise, easy to follow. Thanks for all the videos ^^

I don't even know how I found you. I have literally no idea. I tried to remember, but I just can't.

But I have to thank you for so much. Back then, I didn't know anything about computers. And I saw an article that was about building your own PC and saving money. I begged my parents for a new PC and they gave a 300€ budget. Kind of impossible to play GTA IV on a PC of that caliber. But I still read everything I came across. I learned a lot about building PCs. Heck, I even learned english from your videos! (There's no better way to learn a language than having to use it and understand it to do something you want.)

And here I am now. Exactly 3 years later from the days when I asked my parents about a new PC. Sitting here, next to my mITX computer I built in the recent months. Thinking about PCs my friends own, which I either built, upgraded or fixed. I'm actually studying computers in school.

As I am writing this now, I just realised how much what happened 3 years ago changed my life. I want to become a programmer, instead of an accountant like my dad (which I wanted to become since I was little). I'm hoping to build more PCs, customize them, fix them, upgrade them.

So, before I start dropping tears all over my lovely PC gear, I'm going to thank you. Thank you, for existing, doing what you'e doing and actually, seriosly, totally changing the direction I'm going in life.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II