1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thank you guys for making my research and shopping easier to build my computer in a cheap and effective way to have the best bang for the buck. Thank you for your services.

Congratulations!!!!    :D  :D  :D 

With 1Millllllion, That's Over 9000!!!!!!

Subbed since you where active for about 1-2 years, you gave me some good information when building my first PC

And since you asked for my favorite food, ofcouce it's :P piZZZZZAAAAAA!!!!!!! 

Love your prank and techquickie video's the most, Fun and very Helpfull !

Hope you review a lot G-sync (or freesync) monitors in the future because I'm looking to Buy one soon :lol: !

You have helped me alot in finding parts i want for my own PC. Thank u so much

Your videos continue to amaze me. Very few channels can claim the same quality of content. Rock on brothers, keep doing you.

Also I haven't checked in a long time, but you still doing cat tips videos?

So glad for you guys ! I've been watching a whole lot of your video for the past months and I'm very happy to understand much more about PCs !

Cheers from France <3

PS: The draws are epic !

hmmm 

that custom pc'll be my ass if i'm lucky, would be lovely since i got a (very) cheap budget-computer.

would love the surface as well, I believe it's more powerful than previous mentioned budget-thingy.

as for the laptop, i've been too busy in other forums to even have created a account here before so i doubt i'll get it.

lastly, i'll be on vacation until sunday/monday/tuesday (depending on your timezone)  so i wont respond until then if i win,

please have understanding for someone with a dad who says "we're going on a vacation" four days before said vacation

Thanks for all the awesome videos particularly Techquickie.

FX 8320@4.1Ghz, Noctua NH-D14, MSI 7870@1050Mhz, 8 GB 1600 MHz, M5A97 LE R2.0, NZXT H440, CX500M

Your rights matter because you never know when you are going to need them.

-Edward Snowden

I have found Linus's early unboxings searching for Linus Torvalds  :) and been a subscriber since. I would like videos about professional equipment like servers and more rare things to see

Keep up the good work Linus Media Group! :D

crafted personality!

I want dat "ass" :o But seriously, congratulations Linus  & crew! :) I remember years ago when i discovered linus on the NCIX channel, whenever I'm looking for some general information, or even some in depth info, on a product, I tend to go check if Linus or someone from the crew has posted a video about it. Love what you guys are doing, and hope you continue to do it for a long time. :) Also, lasagna... lasagna is my favorite food... <3

I found Linus whilst looking at NeweggTV's "How to build a computer" video way back in 2012 and he came up in the suggestions, I watched a few of his unboxing videos and I got hooked, I have been watching ever since. 

i don't remember how i found linus/ncix tech tips, but since then, i've watched everything.

i love the new formats, the fap videos (gh), the exotic projects (like slick's old mineral-oil-cooled-pc), the "do as i say, not as i do" videos, and as i already said i love the (at the time) new intro and outro.

keep up the good work, fellas!

edit: i love the overkill/extreme/nonsense build guide, oc guide! and i fucking love pasta with tomato sauce and fried eggplants (i'm drooling and am going to eat it in 20 minutes). i am from italy, so i don't really know how to translate "pasta con la salsa e melanzane fritte" :P

About an year ago, I got my PC and had trouble with the fans orientation. So I watched the techquickie episode about it which helped me a lot. In the next few hours I couldn't stop watching the rest of your videos that kept popping as recommended, which led me to subscribe. Was my first subscription in YT (I didn't visit YT much before that) and I haven't missed an video since.

My favorite types of videos are the unscripted once, when you do some type of "geto" solutions.

dude I love you so much, i found your chanel when i was looking for a motherboard I found the sabertooth z77 from asus, sins that day Ive been watching your content

I found your videos after being amazed that a friend built his own PC. Then, I found out that it was easy and said it was like building with lego, which made everyone think that I built a PC out of lego :P

Thanks for the great videos!

-Billy

Oh my god. You literally saved me so much money on computer/electronic products. I wish there is a link I can donate to your company.  So useful. I hate reading reviews, watching video is the way for me and there is not that many out there. I like that now I only need to watch one channel. I love how you review the product, to the point and I find it very useful.  I am big on quality PC products (mobo, ram, video cards, monitor etc.)  Also, I have been building my own PC since 1995. These days it's a lot easier now with plug & play but too many products on the market.  There where you are very helpful.

Recently I wasn't sure about the new LG 34UM95 monitor. To buy or not to buy. I have been reading other reviews and videos but then finally found your video.  I felt stupid not to look for that video in the first place at your channel. After your video review  it was very clear. Can't thank you enough.

Also, noticed there is a link to the new shirts.  Cool.  I bought some shirts but some M size are out of stock.

I r n8 and i wunt 2 winn dat pc er dat serfiss pro er dat laptup n i think yoo gaiz r awesum n stuuf luv yuh vidoes doodez  :P

Hey Linus.

I first discorvered Linus tech tips when i saw your unboxing of the razer ouroboros computer mouse. Your unboxing made me buy it and man i loooove it. I have had it for 2 years.

(i really like razer products) My whole setup is razer and i even got the razer nabu :D

Keep up the good work!

I remember watching a pc build guide on ncix channel where you had that white lab-coat and it immediately got my attention. Thats how I found out about Linustechtips and have been watching your videos ever since. I started regularly watching your content and got lots of advice from your channel. Now, before even considering anything in the pc sphere I always look for what Linus recomends and has to say first. My most trusted channel on youtube. Great high quality work guys.

Gratz to the whole team for all your hard work to get where you are now. It's kinda funny when I think about it because you got me beyond looking at reviews just for buying tips. But you made me a hardware enthusiast, where I just want more information about hardware and what's the new big thing etc. It's clear that you guys are still growing, and I'm glad to be able to watch this as it happens; As well as be apart of this community. Keep keeping on and keep firing Luke. Good work LMG!

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

I first saw one of your videos some time ago, when searching for tech reviews while bored on Youtube. I'm super happy you haven't let your quality go down with all this popularity.

Keep on going!

Love ur channel Linus. Keep up the great work u guys r doing......found this channel while looking through builds of pcs....and gotta say i love the build guides. Ps.:favorite food is pizza(one of). THX!

I found Linus tech tips about three years ago. I was really getting into gaming and my laptop just could not handle what i threw at it. So I started looking at desktop computers. And after searching around at different e tailors I realized how much I could save by building one of my own. I went straight to YouTube, copy pasted names of different components which I had found earlier, watched a few videos and after a while this Linus tech tips channel started showing up everywhere. His videos were good and I liked his way of making videos. So why not start a subscription. 

Now after three years of begging my parents to allow me to buy the parts (with quite a bit of help from your videos) I have my desktop! 

I watch every video you release even the one about the printer. LINUSTECHTIPS is the only Youtube channel that could possibly make me want to watch a video about a printer  :D  :D  :D

Keep up the good work!