1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I love the work that you guys do, i think the first time i saw one of your videos was a review for a graphics card, i enjoyed it and still do today, keep the great work:)

i found about linus on youtube search. when i was looking for some gaming mouse.

u guys r doing great stuff and keep it up. more vlogs. and random stuff videos.

Congratulations Linus and Linustechtips team on your 1 million subscribers, You guys totally deserved it. Best tech reviewer out there and keep up the good work guys!

Cheers!

I subscribed to you when I was around 11, I had an old computer that I wanted to play games on that my parents were throwing out because it broke. I look at you videos to learn all about computers and such. You helped me keep an eye for good tech. Great channel. Also, PLZ STREAM ON TWITCH SOME DAY.\

"I like bananas" - Guthix.

Found Linus Tech Tips earlier this year which inspired me to build my own custom pc.

Since then I've started researching the components with the help of your build guides and other videos and am now saving.

Thanks for making such entertaining and knowledgeable content.

Good luck for the future and congrats on 1 million subs.

congratz on the million, keep up the nice videos,

just found u a week ago, was watching all them build guides, really like the way how u explain what to do.

very nice way of presenting the videos and u can see and feel that u guys somehow know what u are doing :)

greetings from austria

Never seen such unbiased reviews on YouTube, be it a sponsors product. And whenever I have to look for anything related to computers on YouTube "review linus" always goes with the search :)

Thank you so much! I built my first computer because of you guys, rock on! 

i5-4670K | ASUS Z97 MAXIMUS VII HERO | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 | Corsair 750D | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM | Corsair RM750 | Corsair H100i

Congratulations, Linus! As a fan of your channel for years since the days of rudimentary "unboxings", I'm really proud of you and the Linus Media Group team! I still remember the very first few WAN shows which were different but awesome all the same. Continue to educate consumers in this exciting technological age!

Thanks Linus and team... best tech channel on YouTube!!!

I just want to thank you so much Linus and crew! You guys have helped me with computers recently and I couldn't thank you enough. I highly respect your opinion and have actually based my own build as well as my brother's off of your recommendations. It was actually through build guides that I actually found you. Like I said, I can't thank you enough! I hope to see when you guys get 2 million subscribers! Good luck and congratulations!

I first stumbled upon Linus Tech Tips' video about different raid configurations. I started watching more videos from the channel and it became the first tech based YouTube channel I subscribed to.

Congrats on >1000000 subscribers Linus and Team!

I would love to see some new videos on fan noise. It's difficult to shop for them in my opinion because most of the time you just get a db rating. Could you make a video comparing a few fans so that we could actually hear the difference?

Keep up the good work!

p.s. looking forward to the water cooling room project...

Intel Core i7 4790K || G.Skill 16GB DDR3 || MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G || Fractal Design Define R5 || Asus Gryphon Z97 || EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2 || Crucial MX100 256GB || Noctua NH-D15

The only thing i want are more vids (well, i wouldn't mind to get a surface pro 3 or custom pc :D).

And is the giveaway worldwide?, I live in the Netherlands.

Keep it up with the crew and tnx for everything!!1!

First saw your videos a few years back while looking for reviews on PC components and loved the way you made your videos and I still do.

Great job Linus and all those in the Linus Media Group and congrats on this milestone!

I think the first video I watched on the LTT channel was the unboxing of the Corsair Graphite 600T when I was picking out parts for my first ever custom build. I think it was Linus' video that convinced me to pick out that particular case and three years later it's still housing my personal rig. 

I just wanted to say thank you, but not just to Linus but to the rest of his team for making such great content over the years and creating this wonderful community. If it weren't for this channel I would not have gotten into computers and I would have never made the friends I have today. Thanks guys  :D

Thank you for the highest quality YouTube videos anyone could ask for. Congrats on 1 million. See you at 10 million :)

i7 3770k @ 4.3GHz, Asus P8Z77-V LK, 16GB G.Skill 2133MHz, Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC @ 1306MHz Core, 7141MHz Memory, Cooler Master Storm Stryker, 256GB Sandisk SSD, 3TB Seagate HDD, Antec High Current Gamer 750W, Corsair H55 Liquid w/ Dual SP120s in Push/Pull

Hey! Congrats on reaching one million subscribers. I've been following the channel on youtube for the past two years and i agree on the statement that you DO put up the most high quality tech videos on youtube to this date alongside with the Tek Syndicate.

It was you that inspired me to create my own build a year ago but of course it's not anywhere near the standards of the Giveaway build. GTX 670, 1600 Mhz DDR3 8 GB and intel 4670K can't compete with that.

Wow, the journey has been long, but it seems like it was yesterday that i was searching for a review on an artic cooler heatsink when i first came across to your channel, since then i've been flollowing it, and thanks to all the team, new and old members for the magnificent work, i love the way you keep the videos fresh, and no BS reviews since when a product sucks, it sucks; and those segways for the sponsors ... :lol: ... Hope to continue seeing your work for many more years. Congratulations on reaching a million suscribers. :)

CPU: AMD FX-8350 MotherboardMSI 990FXA-GD80 V2  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB (2X4 GB) 1600mHz DDR3 GPU: MSI NVIDIA GTX 460 V2 1GB OC Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 Storage: 250GB HDD Primary & 3TB HDD Secondary PSU: Thermaltake 550W

Display: Dell E2210H 1080P LCD Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Keyboard: Cheap Generic Keyboard Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Sound: Creative Sound Blaster X-FI Titanium

I found it through searching for reviews on components I was looking to purchase. :D 

I was hooked to LTT when I was hunting for computer parts and build one myself for the very first time. I think LMG should do more budget builds, and also, reviewing graphics card with and without overclocking them :D Congratulations for the 1mil subs!! You guys rock!!!