1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Through LTT and PCpartpicker I have learned a great deal about PC building, and while there is still helpful stuff to learn, most of it is now for fun (unlike certain school classes  :mellow: )

I've viewed other sources, but none seem to offer constructive criticism like you guys do, instead seeming like I could just read the specs on something or trying to show something as the greatest thing since the invention of the wheel. They don't offer really offer an OPINION. Probably because they just unbox it without actually using it.

The most unfortunate thing about this experience is probably that now there are more toys I want but can't have  <_<  ;)

I think it was graphics card reviews that brought me here many moons ago.

1 million subscribers, amazing stuff guys and congrats to all of you on what you've created. 

Saying that i'm surprised by what you have created, these forums! I had honestly not known about them till this giveaway. I do feel a bit guilty signing up essentially for the possibility 'to get free stuff'. Been loving your videos for the past couple years though and I do plan on sticking around here :)

I'd subscribed to a bunch of tech youtube channels, but many sadly didn't stand the test of time, going through my subscriptions and seeing channels that havent had a new video in years is always a sobering experience.  Linustechtips however has prevailed and has always been a channel i eagerly await videos from. 

What will you guys do next?!

Whatever it is, i'll be one of those 1million silently watching from all over the globe, maybe from a $3000 custom built pc, or maybe from an old msi GX620 with a busted hinge, regardless I wish you the best of luck for the future guys. 

I found you guys when I was searching for card reviews to build my first PC. And ever since I've been hooked! Seriously love you guys! Keep it up :D

Hope I win :D

Always loved Linus tech tips vids helped me pick up on so many things about computers I never new anything about 2 years ago now I know everything to build a computer from motherboards ,ram, graphics, CPU, fans, cable management, water cooling just everything rely we the people would be thanking you

I found Linus through a recommendation on a forum for PC building (needed local prices n all), but once i found Linus' channel, I immediately subscribed to his channel (my first sub btw! xD) and I think ive caught every single video! Long Live Linus! =D

I found Linus when I was trying to learn about building my first computer... Haven't built it yet, but ordering parts next week :D

I discovered LinusTechTips about 5 months ago. Evan though I'm not a gamer I watch every single video and i think you make the best tech videos on YouTube. 

Found out about Linustechtips through a friend around a year ago. After watching the first video, I was hooked! Unlike many of the other tech channels on YouTube, you always give accurate information about everything :D. Congrats on 1 million subscribers!

First post on the forum, but I've been following your youtube channel for a while now, love the content! Thank you, and hope I win the surface pro, my asus G53 crapped out on me 6 months ago and I've been tied to my desktop ever since. Not easy in college ):.

I found your channel when watching a video on ncix's back in 2012 I guess and I still find it great. Keep up the good work and, as always, don't forget to subscribe :)

I love LTT! Glad to see you guys are getting the appreciation you deserve!

First of all - Congrats on 1 mil. subscribers  :P I've watched you almost from the start of the show, and i think i can easily keep informing myself of all the news in IT as general, only from you'r channels. As for recommendations for the content - i don't think you need any  B) Just keep the good work, positive spirit and great humor in you'r videos  ;)

CPU  Intel Pentium G3240, Motherboard  Asrock B85 Pro4, RAM  8 GB DDR3 Kingston HyperX BLU, GPU  SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 270X 2GB GDDR5, Case old noname, Storage  Corsair Force 3 120 GB SSD + 1 TB WD blue, PSU no name 600 W, Display(s)  old 38 inch Samsung TV, Cooling stock intel, Keyboard  noname, Mouse  Gigabyte ECO600, Sound Auzentech's HDA X-Plosion 7.1 DTS-Connect

Congrats on the 1 million!  I first found Linus Tech Tips about a year ago while looking for advice while building my first rig.  Linus, you helped me every step of the way.

Congratulations Linus! Ive watched a lot of your videos and they have really helped me out making my dream system :D 

i found linus tech tips when i was trying to build my first pc i was jest looking for reviews on some video cards and thanks to ltt i have built a full gaming pc that i love and its also great at folding 

All your videos makes me dreaming, all the product that you review are generaly amazon. And YOU are amazing too !

So thank you !!!

I haven't been a fan long, but I really enjoy the content and I will be a member for many months to come.

You guys make awesome videos and your tutorials helped my out alot when building my first pc on my own. Building the pc was easy after just following some of your tutorials and i am writing from it now so it turned out perfectly.

PC Specs.

Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Extreme
Graphics: 2x Asus GeForce GTX 780 OC - 3GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k Devils Canyon
SSD: Samsung 840 EVO SSD - 250GB
STORAGE: Western Digital 3TB

CPU COOLER: Corsair Hydro H110 Extreme Performance

CASE: Corsair Obsidian 900D

PSU: Corsair AX1200i

I would never have had the courage to build the pc my self without the knowledge i have gotten through your tutorials.

Thank you!

Martin, Denmark

well i found linus tech tips when i search for pc build guide (if i remember correctly i was eating my melting cadbury that i leave in my car dashboard ).

then i see a couple of his video and "gee this guy done a heck of review" (i see him around last couple year).

well for the record the cadbury was melting on my keyboard then i change it for 6gv2 DAMMN YOU CADBURY DAMMN YOU!!!!!

Oh yeah congratulation for 1 million sub

I remember about a year ago was when I started watching you videos so I knew which parts to buy to build my first ever gaming PC. I would save up each month and buy one part, so for that month I would use you YouTube channel to study what was good and what was bad. So thanks man you really helped.

Btw I started off wanting an intel & nVidia build and some how ended up with all AMD? It's weird I know.

Found the channel on youtube by chance, it made my interest in technology grow enormously! Keep up with the great work and thanks for this opportunity! :)