1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Wow it has been a year since i subscribe i think only thenlinus is having only like 500 thousand subscriber and now its one million what a milestone to be reached by linus all the best in the future =D

By the way which is a better gaming laptop

MSI gt70 or and ASUS ROG g750 planning on buying a new laptop if i dont win this =D

Great Job Linus, Gratz on 1M Subs!

Love your videos, good mix of humor, tech-knowledge and knowing how to make badass videos!!

Hope to get some prizes also ;) Keep up the good work!!!

Congratulations chaps! In the future I and others would really enjoy if you spent a month using only OS X. Similar to what Anand Lal Shimpi did a decade ago, it would be fantastic for many to get your opinion of it after a month of it as your daily and work driver. :)

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

Amazing work guys. Love the channels and ever since I found you I could not let go. Keep the content flowing and here's to another 1 Milion

Congratulations Linus ! Your channel is one of the first ones that i subscribed to when i got my youtube account because your videos are very detail,helpful and straight forward and you guys have even motivated me to decide to study technology when i go to college.Thanks again Linus,for everything  :D

happy to be a part of LTT

gratz on the 1million subz

Congratulations on teh 1,000,000 subs. Your videos gave me a LOT of knowledge about tech with some comedy. (my attention span ain't long) yet I watch the whole video/wan show archive. 5mil subs soon??? Hehehe

Hey guys (: i've been following Linus' videos for a long time now and they are truly the most beneficial educational videos I have seen on youtube, especially in relation to technological stuff. Thank to Linus' videos from the NCIX channel to the current LinusTechTips channel, i have been able to learn A LOT of information I never knew about. Be it computer parts, gaming notebooks or peripherals, i have always made sure to check out Linus' reviews of these products before deciding as so far, Linus' reviews have all allowed me to make informed choices of what to buy which till now, have served me well and I do not regret purchasing them. To sum it up, Linus' videos have been extremely helpful to me and the videos over time have gotten funnier and more creative, especially the WAN Show xD! Great way to spend hours learning and laughing simultaneously. So, thank you Linus and thank you to all 7 members of the LinusTechTips team which has made me more informed of the latest and greatest technological products! You guys really deserve this great milestone and I'm even surprised you guys didn't hit 1 million subscribers sooner :P LinusTechTips<3

Awesome Videos  :D Love them all

I like Trains ................................ and Kiwis            

I would like the custom PC looking for an unboxing of hafx like your unboxing a lot would like to see more

Congrats! I love your videos very much and they've helped me out a lot :) Thanks for doing this :D

I just wanted to say Congrats to the winner.

Or if it's me then :D I've been a long time subscriber and lurker on their YouTube channel.

Everything I know about computers came from you guys.

I am a 3D Artist and avid gamer, without your help I would've bought 2 rigs: one for rendering and one for gaming(I was young and naive). 

Thank so much for the Awesome content.

Very good job to Linus and the rest of the group! I found your channel when I was looking for a gaming rig that cost $2000 and came across your "ULTIMATE Build a Better $2000 Gaming & Silent Workstation PC Computer "How To" Guide" video! And I have since been drawn to your humorous as well as informative videos! I hope that you will continue to do what you do and review all of the stuff you currently review and you will be golden!!

Been watching you guys since 2010

Still my favorite tech channel. 

I found your channel by looking for a graphic card for gaming and on that day i subbed.

Thanks for the awesome content.

I first found Linus because a friend was showing me the case he was building his PC in and the person reviewing the case... Linus. Been watching you for ages man, keep up the great work and standards!!!

Over 1 Million subscribers. I'm so happy for you Linus. Your videos helped me build a PC and encourage others to do so.

All the time and effort that has gone into making all of this is so greatly appreciated. I hope you continue the good work - and eventually get enough employees to run Linus Media Group even without you there for 100% of the time, so you can spend more time with your family.

Once again, thank you for all you have done.

I found LinusTechTips through Gopher during your give-away on the Linus Tech Tips Update 2014.

My favourite series has got to be Handy Tech under $100 - that show has saved me a pretty penny since I started watching it.  The most recent example would be the most recent Handy Tech episode, where you showcased the XBOX Controller Wireless Receiver, I actually own 4 XBOX Controllers already, but since my move to the Master Race I've been unwilling to purchase 2 more controllers for me and my friends (since my controllers are wireless I thought they were useless to me).  I was genuinely about to buy £100 worth of controllers when the Handy Tech video appeared, which prevented me from making a terrible mistake.

I can't stress enough how much that episode meant to me, no-one can afford to go blowing cash like that unnecessarily.

Now for my own announcement, I purchased a camera last month.  I turned to my dog and said "Hey Charlie!  Look!  A new camera, smile!"  And with that I took the cameras' first photograph.

Now if that 's not an award winning smile I don't know what is! :D

post-91630-0-84617800-1410427856_thumb.j