Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Been recommending Linus Tech Tips unboxing and reviews ever since his NCIX days. Love his videos and rely trust his judgement! I bought the Logitech G502 just because Linus likes it hahaha But seriously, its an awesome mouse. 

Keep up the good work guys, love the creativity!

i7 2600k | Corsair H80i | ASRock z77 Fatal1ty Profesional-M | 2x4GB Dominator Platinum | MSI GTX670 PE OC | OCZVector128GB(OS)+1.5TB(Storage) | Corsair 350D Windowed | Corsair RM650

I bet Linus feels like a Prom Queen right now. Linus," i cant believe you chose me".

great job LMG you diverse this

i found Linus tech when trying to find quick info on how to build a good budget PC.

Linustechtips and tech quickie thank you for the awesome channel!.   I found your channel one day I'm bored watching "Pewdiepie xD.  Keep up the great work ! here in The  "Philippines " you are a big reason why i am spending way too much time watching on all sorts of tech videos regarding on the latest gadgets and PC's ,seriously, my friends and my family love the Informative videos.I always look forward to see more reviews on Corsair's latest PC case and Unboxing this coming seasons. I found your channel helpful like you're Handy tech less than a hundred bucks!.Before I forget try "Balut it's a pinoy delicacy here in manila! more power . BOOM! 

Good work. Found Linus and his tech tips trying to understand water cooling and since then have been grinding through the whole collection learning new stuff, it's surprisingly relaxing watching someone get payed to play with expensive stuff, especially with the lack of my favourite attention grabber slow motion explosions.

p.s. are there explosion? it seems like there should be explosions for something like this. :)

Dear LinusTechTips,

Thank you for all the videos that you have posted on Youtube. Watching them was a complete pleasure as they were helpful and funny at the same time. I found your Youtube channel by searching up on youtube "What is the difference between a HDD and an SDD" and the video was very informative and it helped me to decide what specs I should be going for. However, I am still using the same laptop as I was a couple of years back and I do need a new one though I do not quite have enough money to spend on any of these new, high end laptops. I would greatly appreciate it if I managed to somehow win the Asus 550J. I will continue to support your channel in years to come and I strongly encourage the whole team to continue what you guys have been doing because I can only imagine how many people it has helped. Thank you LinusTechTips and take care!

Tom :)

i sign up because i thought there were cosplay girls here!!!! lol 

no really linus tech tips has really helped me out when i needed tit the community is truly great here!!

Congrats Linus on the 1 million subs. I have been watching your videos since 2010 and I'm really happy how Linustechtips have grown. You guys are my no.1 source of Tech news and knowledge!

And because of you, I now know how to build a PC.

I can't remember how or when I discovered ltt but I do remember that it helped me on my way to becoming a techie, I appreciate all you have done and congrats. 

Intel i7 4790k, Gigabyte GTX 980 G1, Kingston Hyper X fury 16GB, MSI Z97S SLI Krait, Cooler Master Hyper 212x, NZXT Noctis 450, Samsung 850 EVO 128GB + WD caviar blue 1TB, EVGA 750W G2. 

T'was was a dark and lonely night when I found ltt....  But seriously, I was trying to find some good well made review videos like a lot of people. Now they are the first part of my daily youtube new video check. Looking forward to the next million :)

Firstly Congrats Linus's Whole Team..You Are the Best Technology Reviewers Since i started following you on youtube. Your Videos Helped me alot in making my decisions. Just Love ur every and single video..Looking Forward for the iPhone 6 And 6 Plus Impressions from uu..1 million Subs Show how much people love and appreciate ur work..i'm following u from the NCiX channel till now u r the first choice for me to get information abt a product.Your Videos Motivated me and i started working on the tech videos bt i'm not so good in tht rite nw,.Hope i Will be like uu Some Day.Keep ur Work Done as like u Doo..soon reach a 2 million subs and again announce Giveaway..haha lolxx.But Yea U r the BEst and u Will be my first Choice and u Entertained us alot..i Just get a cup of Coffee and jst watch ur old videos again again coz it is only my way of passing time when i am alone...Thumbss Up and Congrats u once again.