1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Wow thanks Linus. Really have enjoyed watching the growth of your channel/company. Keep up the great work.

Smitty

Thanks for making videos, I found out about the Linus Tech Tips videos from NCIX and have been watching them for around 5 years now. 

Very helpful tips and information, I base my decision on buying hardware from your videos.

The unboxing videos are the best!  I would like to see you review more TV products in the future or maybe even some..... Apple Products :huh: :rolleyes: :lol:

Congrats on your 1 million subscribers!!!

My friend showed me LTT about a year and a half ago, my favorite series is probably the build guides or the handy tech under $100/50 and really any other video they're all great.

I would like you to review different types of technology, like how you made the zboard video it was different to all the other types of videos you make which most of the time relates to computers.

And my favorite food is probably arancini :D

Goodluck to everyone!

Thanks to Linus Media Group for bringing all the entertaining vids regarding new tech, which I so much enjoy to watch every time. Keep up good work and I hope some day you'll grow into a multi-billion dollar monster.

Best Regards,

Nick C.

Excellent Linus and the tech tips group. I found your channel by looking for a build guide to replace my dead laptop for gaming.

Awesome Guys!  I actually really enjoyed your latest Techquickie video about USB type C.  I don't always have time to watch the WAN Show so small videos like that keep me up with the latest stuff in a fast paced, informative manner. More like it would be welcomed.

Keep it up.

Thanks for all the awesome videos! I've learnt so much these past years.  :rolleyes:

First off, obligatory GIF expressing my excitement for you guys

nSSc9Ww.gif

Secondly, I would like to say congrats to everyone at LinusTechTips. You guys do such amazing work and I would literally be dead without TechQuickie. If possible, Could you guys review some of the new Corsair Air Series fans? Would really like to see a comparison between Silent and Performance ones. Anyways Good luck to all and heres to another millions subs!

I feel like I have a good chances of winning a prize.

4930k @ 4.0 GHz - Rampage IV Black - 16GB Dominator Platnium 1600 Cas 8 - 2x 780TI Classified SLI - 640 GT - Xonar Pheobus - 2x 128GB 840 Pro RAID 0 - 250GB 840 EVO - Live Gamer HD - AX1200i - COSMOS II - H100i - 4x SP120 - 4x AF120 - AF140 - 3x U3014 - Blackwidow Ultimate - Naga - Mouse Bungee - Manticor - 2x Sabertooth - Atrox - T500RS - TH8RS - Tiamat 7.1 - SP2500 - c920 - Smart-UPS SMT1500

Think I found the Linustechtips channel from a random YouTube recommendation, I neither game on PC or own a desktop computer but still watch all most all of the videos just for the humor and quality of the reviews!

Congratulations to the Linustech team!

I may not be the most helpful person on the forum, however I have been helped alot! Without the forums and many of your videos I would have been stuck deciding on what parts to build and things like that! :) I hope the prices go to people like the ones that helped me in the past! :) As I know I cant win as Im from the UK:( 

Keep up the great work Linus 

I spend so much time watching Linus Tech Tips I cancelled my cable subscription :D .  Congrats on 1 million subs... you deserve 2!

i took a minute but i remember how i discovered your channel. 

i first found Logan (@teksyndicate), watching some random tek video one of the recommended videos had 2 weird-owes and a picture that (if i remember correctly) made Logan look like he just got arrested, so i was hooked.  spoilers he did not get arrested, but i did find another "podcast/news" show to watch and have been watching since.  

i found the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntUIv5pVC4Q

the memories

CPU: AMD FX8350 CPU Cooler Zalman CNPS 12x Motherboard Asus M5A99FX Pro R2 GPU RX480 4GB) Memory 16GB DDR1333 SSD: PNY Prevail 120G + Corsair Force LE 120G (Steam) Bulk storage Stable Bit Drive Pool with 5x 2TB 2x 3TB PSU Corsair 600w Case Rosewill Throne

i honeslty have been watching almost every video you been putting out for like the past year : D

CPU:i5 4670k GPU:GTX 660 Ti RAM:HyperX Savage 16GB (2x8GB) PSU:Thermaltake TR2 600W Bronze Mobo:asus z87-a Case:Corsair Carbide 300R Storage: 120gb samsung 840 evo, 240gb HyperX 3K, WD 2tb green Monitors: Asus VG248 144hz, Asus VS247

Unfortunately I haven't heard of this site before, but now that I have I will definitely be using it a lot! My sob story doesn't come close to a lot of these I've read, so I'll just keep mine short and true. I'm a 19 year old guy and basically all I do is game. Used to be mostly console then moved to mostly PC (mostly MMOs but now getting into FPS games also). I've been gaming on a standard $400 HP desktop from Best Buy that I stuck a cheap GT 430 gpu into for the last few years. I'm currently aiming to build a beast rig, but that much money isn't exactly an easy thing to come by. Damn, it would be amazing to win that custom PC. Even if I don't this seems like a good time to say that you are awesome! Also tons of credit to your team also for helping to make everything possible and being such a big part of it. 

A while back when i was just getting into custom PCs (after I bought a $400 HP from best buy thinking I could game on it) I remember coming across one of your YouTube videos for the first time called "GTX 590 Triple Projector GeForce 3D Vision Surround Gaming Setup" with NCIX. All I wanted after I saw that was surround/eyefinity setups. I can't remember if it was that video, or if I saw one before that where I thought you were completely lame and closed the video. Haha. Man I was lame for thinking that right away. You taught me everything I know, and everything I'm still learning, and even the things I didn't learn directly from you, are from a place that I found because of you. You took my gaming, and my life, another step further with learning about hardware and components. You are the best at what you do. Almost every single day I come to one of your videos looking for help or to find out something about a product, or just out of boredom to discover new things that you show and talk about. It's like a morning routine. Wake up, shower, and eat breakfast while I watch a video or two. Makes my day. You have the most in depth and perfect tech videos on the internet. Every time me, or a friend comes across a new keyboard or mouse or GPU or CPU or fans or monitors or ANYTHING, I immediately open YouTube, type in the name of the item, and "LinusTechTips" at the end. And if a review of that items pops up with your name its the best day of my life! and if it doesn't, it's the most frustrating thing ever because I have to rely on someone else that I just can't trust like I do you!

Anyway, Thanks for everything you've done. All your videos, all your hard work, helping and inspiring people to get into tech or to get further into it, and actually enjoy and love doing it! I hope you keep doing what you do best and I really really really hope you don't stop anytime soon. And I bet there are tons of people that would help to make sure that didn't happen even if because of a bad situation. You're the best. I can't say enough to get across my gratitude to you. Keep on keepin awesome, Linus!

Found this channel after watching a video of "Beckham... Into Sheringham... And Solskjær has won it!!"

post-136730-0-68224300-1410508302.jpg

Been watching you guys for years, love all your work. I am truely honered to have been able to listen, watch and interarct with such a wonderful team of guys. You all really deserve this 1 million!

i found linus after my MoBo went into trouble. 
well, you know what happen next. find info and review about MoBo > find linus > find other info about pc parts > find unbearable desire to blow my wallet to upgrade my pc.. 
now someone need to take responsibility... 

btw, i eat rice mostly.

It all started when I saw your nzxt phantom unboxing video and it was love after that. I've watched most the videos you've made and every fast as possible. I've learned a lot from your channel and i'm so glad to see that everyone working hard over at linus tech is reaching this monumental goal :)