1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

ONE MILLION SUBS! What an achievement huh!  :D 
almost three years ago i sold my xbox and made the transition to the pc master race, gaming on a terrible laptop i was barely able to run CS:GO. i started watching LinusTechTips video's and so began my desire to build my own gaming grade desktop.

After watching Linus' build guides a hundred times over i finally made the move and ordered in a whole lot of parts and became wildly engrossed in the world of pc hardware and maintenance

now in 2014 im a first year uni student soon to study a bachelor of computer science. what began as a watching your videos on the internet is now my passion and soon to be career. So on that note i would like to thank you, Linus, and your team at LinusTechTips for without you i would be on a totally different path than i am today!  :)

Keep up the good work! seeyou at Two Million!!

(PS. would love to see an updated workspace tour including every member of LTT's rig!)

Hi Linus,

I have been a viewer of your channel for quite a time now and I really like your reviews. I love the WAN show where you sum up the news every week. Congratulations on this achievement and wish you very best for the future. Hope you cross Vitaly one day...

homer-computer-woohoo.jpg

I just want to say that no matter what the thing you want to see, Linus probably has a video on it. Good job Linus Tech team; keep up the great work.

- Austin

P.s, if you read this could you do a review on the Aerocool Syclone ii. (Yes, it's spelt with an 's')

Colossal congratulations! You're my first source on anything tech and for good reason.

Congrats Linus! I am glad you were able to follow your dreams and it worked out for you, I found you years ago when looking up parts on Ncix and running into a video you did for the product and then realized ncix had a youtube channel then have been stalking you since lol. even if I don't win the "Custom PC Built by Linus" would be cool if you could do a video on it! 

So I found LTT about a year ago when I decided that consumer PC didn't meet my gaming requirements. I went on youtube to search how to build your own PC. I thought there wouldn't be any videos but to my surprise the video at the top of the list was a LTT video and I watched it and loved how you went into so much detail on how to  build piece by piece and how you justified why you put this here or how why you looped this here. My favorite series....well I don't really have a fav series, I really love the awesome build guides but i also love the crazy things you guys sometimes do, like a whole room of PC's water cooled. I mean come on I've never thought of doing that so crazy. I wish I could watch the wan show live streams like I did in the summer,but schools started and I have college apps due in a few weeks. You guy make the best PC build guides on youtube and I've recommended your channel/videos to lots friends that want to learn how to build a PC. 

Keep going,

Pablo Wu

P.S. I'm not spanish/mexican. I'm Asian. I know my name is Pablo. I just want to get this cleared because everyone assumes in half and I'm not lol.

You guys are awesome! I first found you guys this summer. I had decided that I wanted to build a PC (and I knew nothing about them), and I needed some information on PSUs. I stumbled across a techquickie video and since then I've watched almost every single video you guys have put out! It's great content and you guys really helped my learn a lot about PCs. Thanks and keep up the great work!!

P.S. My favorite food is probably ice cream.

Hey Linus, before i say how i found your channel i want to congratulate you for your awesome work and all the work you put into this channel. Its really surprising if you look at some old videos and see what changed over the time. I really liked your PC-Builds you did in 2013. They were helping me out too, cause i got problem with my mainboard to this time. How i found your channel was a little bit unusual, first i just looked up for some info about the hardware i was about to buy, but as i searched, there was a video from you and your team everytime, and every video helped me out. Again, thumbs up! I didnt understand everything as i see one of your videos the first time but now i am really looking forward everyday to hear something from you about any crazy pc-builts you did and all the info about the latest overpriced gpu's ( :rolleyes: sarcasm). I hope you could read this without any problems.. my english isnt that good. By the way, my favorite food is potato bake or schnitzel  ;)

Greetings from Baden-Württemberg, Germany

Started watching Linus Tech Tips whilst browsing for information about PC hardware. Now on my way to my first build.

The way i found you is because of the NCIX channel i started watching, then you linustechtips channel came up and I begon watching.

You and you team do a great job reviewing and discussing tech topics and product in a style that would never be accepted in a regulair company. A style that is great to watch and still informative and helpful in choses I make for spending my money. Keep up the great work!

Thank you linus and the linustechtips media for your amazing content.

you guys are the main reason that made me enter into the pc wonderful world,
I remember the first time I have seen pictures of custom water cooled pc and I was amazed and wanted to know more
about that and your guides on ncix channel cleared the road for me ,I went bananas and joined all of your channels.

and that just set me off into the pc universe even more .
:wub: I have never missed a video since, it's been almost 6 years now :wub: ,and I am still enjoying them. :D

Thank you Linus,

I've enjoyed watching your videos since the NCIX times, it's amazing to look back and see the difference!

I think my favourite series is the WAN show, I don't get much time to catch up on tech news so its great to just put on in the background as I do other work :)

Good Luck everyone!

Mark.

I found Linus Tech Tips because my friend told me about your channel around January 2013 and thats where he got most of his tech news. I found the forums to be much easier to look through rather than overclock.net

I like the videos when the other crew members appear, particularly brandon and edzel, since they seem like really funny people in real life, and we don't get to see the people who help edit these videos together.

Awesome job! I love what you are doing, and I can't forget that Beats by Dre video!

Started watching you when I was interested in building my own computer. I have been researching for literally a year but still did not feel confident. Your build guides helped me more then 5000 other build guides and that quality of the videos helped so much. Now whenever someone asks for help with computers, I instantly point them to you. 

As a daily watcher for years I'm willing to say I'm properly addicted to your content mostly because of how professional, accurate and to the point the videos are.  Also have definitely never seen funnier intros than the new ones you've started adding :D  I've been so greatly inspired by your channel that I've begun my own YouTube tech videos.

Congrats on the milestone and here's to the next million!

Also, just realised Linus Media Group abbreviates to LMG.  You guys did this on purpose didn't you :P

I started watching Linus way back when he was unboxing cards outside; I got into computers because of Linus. I learned all the lingo from his videos, I would have to rewind to try to figure what he said because he would talk to damn fast, but i eventually got it! Even though I have been admiring your videos Linus and all the products that you reviewed ( and your weird obsession with package foam) I haven't started to build my own custom PC, but I hope to win! I'll always support the show, keep up the great work guys! 

Thanks for giving me the knowledge i now have. It has worked wonders for me. You techQuickie channel has also saved my ass on my recent interview, So In a way, you helped me land a job,So Thank You for that.

Congrats on the 1 mil subs.

I always find myself just watching your videos for tech news, and wait for reviews on the Linus tech tips channel, since no one seems to have the same enthusiasm and genuine passion that you guys show... There are plenty of great sites don't get me wrong, but LTT is just plain unique. Thanks and keep on keepin on!

i started to watching linustechtips properly about 1 and a half year. the channel is great and i like how every single videos on the channel give alot of information to what he have reviewing and also it have 1080p which i love to see. every time i want to buy anything new i will have to go to linustechtips's channel to see all the informations and review are very easy to understand. i would like to linustechtips to reviewing after glow headset because im gonna buy it and i also really want you guys to review it :D anyway congrat for 1m subsribers but it's not much with a professional channel like you guys i hope to see linustechtips got more than this and make more gift away hahahah :D

post-136673-0-42233300-1410506292.gif

Congratulations Linus! (And the rest of the group, of course :P)

You should do a review of Cookies and Cream Ice cream (And some benchmarks of a G3258 + 750-750Ti with 4GiB RAM would be nice :3)

I also like those vlog style videos where you show yourself at home doing DIY Things (I liked the video where you fixed your cabinet for better airflow.. And stuff.. >_> :P

I have recommended you and your other channels to my friends and they thank you for all the help as well as the laughs we've all had on the way. 

Siggy butt brain

Linus whooooooo?  :D

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)