1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I think Luke has nice eyes.  ^_^

I found out about you guys from Luke's oil cooled pc video! I guess it's pretty recent, I didn't know about you until two years ago. 

Found the channel a few months ago when I started putting a part list together for a computer. In fact when i want to see a review on something I try to find the product in the Linus Tech Tip channel first. The reviews are awesome. He actually says negative things about products. Then the other channels i find i watch while im eating lunch lol. Just wanted to say Congratulations and keep up the awesome work.

OMG I love u guys,I use your videos all the time when I'm building a PC or trying to find a new part/peripheral. Your opinions are always the best. Hope you hit 2 million soon

I gotta say, though I personally have spent next to no time on the forum, I love the work you guys do for us. I've watch hours upon hours of video put out by you guys. Heck, Linus's voice is so melodic and serene I just let playlists run while I complete other tasks. Never stop doing what you love guys, and I will keep on watching

Blessings

I've been watching this channel for about 6 months, my faviroute series has got to be watching you build these amazing gaming pc's. I am a gamer and am extremely interested in building computers, I learn from Linus's high detail tutorials, however I can't afford to ever buy the parts. I have the same passion as Linus, I want to be a youtuber who does games and computers, i am hoping to get chosen to win the ASUS LAPTOP, or even better, a custom built pc by my idol. I would love to see you review the iPhone 6 and the Apple Watch when they come out! Thanks Linus, your a legend. Thanks for being my inspiration, congratz on, well deserved, 1 million subscribers! Never stop making videos! Thank you!!!!

I first came across Linus Tech Tips about two and a half years ago, at a point in my life where I was going nowhere. I had dropped out of college and I was doing nothing. I had dreams of going to school for a computer engineering degree, but many personal conflicts, I had given up. One day, I happened to be on Newegg shopping for a new heatsink for my mom's living room computer, but mostly looking and fantasizing at the idea of an unobtainable gaming rig, when I saw someone mention Linus. Originally, I thought they were talking about Torvalds, however, I delved a bit deeper and on to YouTube I went. I learned a lot of things about computer hardware in those first few months of being subscribed than I had in my life leading up to that point. And what's more, I understood it. I branched out, finding NeweggTV, Tek Syndicate, MKBHD, and the like, and began to find renewed interest in the tech world. Now I'm here today, back on the path towards my goals, partially thanks to Linus, Slick, all of LMG, and the rest of the YouTube tech journalism community. Sorry for the long rant, I don't really have hopes of winning any part of this giveaway

, I just really wanted to thank Linus and the Tech Tips crew for their hard work and congratulate them on this milestone!

TL;DR Linus Media Group helped change my life, their awesome, and they deserve one billion subscribers

About thirteen months ago I ventured to build my first computer; knowing nothing of the sorts. After weeks of searching for instructions, tips, or anything that would help me, I came across NCIX channel which eventually led to the LinusTechTips channel on YouTube. :) I was amazed at how little experienced I had in the subject :). After watching all of their build guides and nearly all of their videos on the YouTube (even most ones from the NCIX channel), I felt confident enough to go through with the build. After a few months of hard work, part orders and patience, I finally had finished my build.  LinusTechTips has given me the confidence to explore new parameters of knowledge and to try out new things. I am happy that such a community exists and I know most people like me would be lost with the help.  :lol:

Thanks to the Linus Tech Tips Team of Awesomesauce - Grant

wdrjFSF.gif

TL/DR - LinusTechTips helped me become a computer nerd. :) Thanks - Grant  B)

For answering all the questions to let me build my own rig ^.^

Im missing you......but god knows my aim is improving.......

I personally came across LinusTechTips when I was browsing videos for motherboards and tablets before I bought them. Been a long time supported and look forward to the future and what it holds for the community!

While this is my first time posting on the forums, I have been following you guys for the past few months ever since stumbling across a review for the gpu I was looking for when I built my first rig. In that time, I've watched almost if not every video you've produced even if the product was something I had no interest, and it sounds weird but thanks to you guys I'm a lot less technologically illiterate than I was back then. So thank you for always delivering consistent high quality and concise videos and congratulations on hitting 1,000,000 subscribers.

Hey i found your channel through austin evans and your review made me buy the func hs260

Keep up the good work!

I've learnt alot from you guys and i really appreciate your work. Your channels are my no 1 source for tech news, info and just generally entertaining videos.

Congratulations for you 1m subs! Glad to be one of them..

Thanks for the reviews and the how to's you made for your viewers.. Looking forward to your channel and hope the futures would be helpfull for us tech viewers..

Grats on making 1 million subscribers and on the succsess story that you are ant the success of the Linus Media Group, wish you all the best going forward into the future.

P.S. would love either the surface pro 3 or the sweet as custom PC built by Linus :D

Been recommending Linus Tech Tips unboxing and reviews ever since his NCIX days. Love his videos and rely trust his judgement! I bought the Logitech G502 just because Linus likes it hahaha But seriously, its an awesome mouse. 

Keep up the good work guys, love the creativity!

i7 2600k | Corsair H80i | ASRock z77 Fatal1ty Profesional-M | 2x4GB Dominator Platinum | MSI GTX670 PE OC | OCZVector128GB(OS)+1.5TB(Storage) | Corsair 350D Windowed | Corsair RM650

I have always loved what you guys do, and i will continue loving it forever ! 

Grats on the 1Mill - Glad to be one of them ! 

I bet Linus feels like a Prom Queen right now. Linus," i cant believe you chose me".

great job LMG you diverse this

i found Linus tech when trying to find quick info on how to build a good budget PC.

Linustechtips and tech quickie thank you for the awesome channel!.   I found your channel one day I'm bored watching "Pewdiepie xD.  Keep up the great work ! here in The  "Philippines " you are a big reason why i am spending way too much time watching on all sorts of tech videos regarding on the latest gadgets and PC's ,seriously, my friends and my family love the Informative videos.I always look forward to see more reviews on Corsair's latest PC case and Unboxing this coming seasons. I found your channel helpful like you're Handy tech less than a hundred bucks!.Before I forget try "Balut it's a pinoy delicacy here in manila! more power . BOOM! 

Found you videos through Austin and have been hooked ever since, so many great videos. Congrats on 1 million though!