1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

You guys deserve every bit of success you've had. Hard work, great content, and awesome presentation.

Grats on the milestone!

I remember finding all of LTTs videos at the top of the search, or in the related section of NewEgg videos, I eventually gave up and subscribed and here we are today :)

I found this when I first started looking for the review and unboxing of the case I'm using right, Cooler Master HAF922. Have been following ever since then, thank you Linus!

Found LTT when looking for a triple monitor stand, found the review very straightforward and to the point right off the bat and loved it. Really unbiased and honest opinions on the newest tech out there, even some interesting things I've never heard of before. Recommend this to any enthusiast friends wanting advice on new hardware!

Congrats on 1 million, here's to 2!

thx for all your videos linus i hope to get up everyday to see a new video from you on youtube!

Is this how I post on the thread to be entered in the giveaway?

You guys have helped me understand all the components to a computer and because of this I built my first computer a month ago. Thank you guys

I have been watching Linus's videos for over 4 years now and I still find them very interesting.  Linus has definitely got me interested in computers and has taught me much of what I know about them.  Keep up the good work.  :)

Linus you're amazing. You make great videos, you give great advice and you always have a smile on your face(for the most part!) But the biggest thing you helped me with was stepping into the Tech world. I'd always been so fascinated with all these amazing technological advances but was to scared to attempt to touch anything. Your videos gave me alot of closure and through them I actually came around to building my own pc. Funny story, today when I went into work me and a Co-Worker were laughing about how we couldn't get enough sleep the night before, He couldn't cause of homework and I couldn't cause I was busy watching your videos, NCIX and just reading articles about different technology! He made me think though, I'm currently majoring in Accounting but after today you've helped me realize how much I do really love fiddling around with technology and I can't be going to school to get a degree is something "That Pays Well". No I wanna love what I do. You didn't have any idea that your business would make it but you did it and believed it would work. And it did! I guess what I'm trying to say is that those videos, while not directed at one individual in particular they can reach out and help others find themselves and it has me. Maybe I'm just being emotional Dx but I take things to heart! Anyways, best of luck to your work and I hope to watch more of your content to come.

Watched a video back in 2010 about the core i7 Extreme edition 975. Have been hooked since and will always stay subscribed!

Keep up the good videos!

Hey Linus!

Ive only been following this page for a few months or so now... I didn't know much of your background, so it was cool to hear about that from you, and see just how far you've progressed. Awesome!

Love the videos, candid, relaxed, always informative AND funny!

I always search your page when im investigating a tech product Or to just see what new tech is out.

Keep up the good work! :)

ps. my partner loves your channel also!

a228b710fcd40c6dd8ac8ae86b1a316a.jpg

First of all, congrats on the million subscribers. I actually recently got into your channel at around 900,000 subs or so. So far, I like all of your videos. My favorite videos are when you build PCs. Again, I'm still a bit new to your channel(so excuse me if you already did make a video of this), but can you make a video of you or someone in the team building a laptop? That's my request, thank you!

I've learned 50% on school 50% on linus lol. I love pc world, thanks to linus and group for the reviews, news and updates...

Grats on the million subs  :D

Well first of all congratulations on your achievement, not everyday you hit one million subscribers. Guess it's enough to fill up quite a few stadiums full of techies like me.

Anyway on the topic of the giveaway I guess it would be worth a shot at entering, because well... who doesn't like free stuff right? Anyway as I've seen quite a lot of people have mentioned something about themselves so I guess I better have a go?

So... I'm a 16 year old profound pc enthusiasts one could say, from New Zealand (Not a city in Australia but infact a country next to it) who's been intrested in electronics and figuring out how things work for as long as I can remember. I'm into sports but always love sitting down to have a grand old nerdgasm when ever I can. Game genre's that interest me are Moba's (league of legends) first person shooters

( battle field, best being bad company 2. Crisis 2-3 if that counts) and well, any games that look amazing. My favourite game is still hands down beyong good and evil for the pc ( wish Michel Ancel would make the sequel already) favourite food if hands down cronuts. My favourite console of all time is easily the play station 1, sparking my interest In gaming. My current set up is an hp pavilion slimline which I like to call the rust box 5000, although I will forever love the struggles of playing minecraft on it. I have even sexier blonde hair then Linus once had and happen to have a severe case of the sexynesses. Hopefully that's enough about me for anyone to handle, although you can flick me a pm if you really want to know more about me ( not recommended, I tend to talk quite a lot.)

Now, how I found Linus Tech Tips. I honestly wouldn't have a single clue! It's way to far back for us simpleton geeks to remember. All I know is that as well as watching Linus, I've found quite a few other YouTubers who tend to do similar things along my "tech journey" such as Austin, Tech of tomorrow, tek syndicate aswell ncix. The reason I decided to go out and find these people was that I share a common passion for hardward/ soft ware as they do, and at one point was even contemplating weather to build a new rig from everything I've learnt from these channels.

Anyway with the 2 in 104,625.9 (rough estimate) chances of this entry being picked I'm not really expecting a miricle of winning, I just hope this message is read and kinda gives you a slight idea of who I am.

Anyway good luck to everyone entering.

Once again congratulations.

7point8

I found Linus Tech Tips two years ago while browsing YouTube and was hooked after watching the first video. I have actually recommended your channel to several friends. Also congratulations on the 1 million subscribers!!!

I have been watching Linus Tech Tips since the very beginning and i am amazed how far you guys have come! Your videos have provided both great entertainment and also education for me, inspiring me to build my own PC, get back into PC gaming and even learn to code in various languages. Thankyou Linus and co.!!

I stumbled upon LTT when looking into what cooler I should get for  my rig.

Part of me misses the whole one take direction of the old videos (And that old intro haha), but my brother is jealous of the type of videos I like because of how high the production quality is. Just goes to show much improvement all of the content has gone through, especially the livestream! Grats on doing so well thus far and hope everything keeps getting better :DD

My No.1 go to place for my tech information just before trawling forums, have been following you guys on YouTube for years, I even remember

the NCIX.com videos you guys used to with reviews and unboxings!

I found you while looking for PC parts reviews so i could spec the PC i'm building. Since then i have watched almost all your videos and shared your videos with 2 friends one the AMD APU budget PC the other to look at the PSU Videos. :)  :)