1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hello Linus Tech tips.

My name is James and I just started getting into computer gaming, I was a console gamer for the longest time and still am for more bigger game genres.( like RPG, MMO and games with a lot of GB usage)

I switched over to Laptop gaming because of its portability, and console gaming limits was you can do on it. A laptop has very few limitation. And new games on the Steam are very fun!!! Steam is like the best site ever created.

I recently bought a Laptop you reviewed in your youtube channel LTT. It was the Lenovo Y50 UHD, even though you didn't give it a perfect review, I liked the price and the power it comes with.

I found your website and youtube channel extremely helpful for learning about pc software, CPU's, Graphic card and everything about a computer that I didn't even know existed???

Haha I love the products you review. You give good solid advice. Your team does and excellent job on the forums.

Keep making videos for noobs like me and veterans a like. Because technology is only getting better.

Sincerely by James, thank you for making your videos.

i loved computers and technology when i was in high school, and then when i went off to university and i lost a lot of disposable income and started focusing more on other things , i begun to lose interest. the past year however i've really re-ignited my passion for computers and technology, and i've been learning some various programming languages between school and work. in a few months i should also be building my first computer in 8 or 9 years. i really think i have this channel as well as the ncix one to thank for that. the information is great, its presented in a way that i find it interesting even if its a review for a product ill almost assuredly never buy or use. most importantly however it all seems approachable. nothing on your channel seems to talk down to the viewer like its a "for dummies" video, but at the same time it doesn't seem to complicate itself so much that its inaccessible to people just getting their feet wet. i can honestly say i've seen every video you've produced the past 3 months, and its a part of my daily rituals im truly grateful for. whether or not i win i'd like to sincerely thank and congratulate you for a job well done!

I just found you a couple weeks ago but man, I am much more knowledgeable now than I was then. I LOVE your content and I tend to eat it up as soon as it hits my feed. Thanks so much for the videos and I wish you well!

I Have been watching Linus pretty much from the beginning I watch all the videos and have learned so much. Keep up the AWESOME work you guys!

Well done LINUS and LTT group  it's Great  :D 1 million

The best part of you'll is that your videos can be watched without forwading ( I forward videos if thy are boring )

all the current video reviews are great, it would  be greate if you could update more videos per day (make your self a bit fast/ clone your self to two or more)

cos when I check your channel everyday i find one or two videos ;)

BY the way  i Found your    channel when searching for a laptop review

my favourite food is coke and chips (in front of my pc) .

As Fast as possible is great for newbies like me thanks linus for all you efforts :huh:

WOHOO! Congratz on the 1 million subs! 

I found your channel when i was going to build my first self-built computer. I was looking at reviews of different products and somehow i always found your videos and thought that you had the best and most accurate reviews. So i thank you for that :)

I've asked for this maybe a hundred times, but can Slick please review the Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro. That would be awesome!

Thanks for alot of laughter and great product reviews :)

I found LinusTechTips while researching in preparation to build a computer.

I like the WAN show the most (even though I think the last one was bad (sorry)).

I really want to see the video about watercooling the LMG office.

Beef Stroganov served on rice is my favorite food.

I win?

My system | Nexus 4 (16GB) with CyanogenMod 12 | Pebble smartwatch | Dropbox | about.me: Tom Burnes -

Well, in the beginning i was confused, since i started using r/pcmasterrace a little while ago, and they kept talking about "the prophet"(some people at pcmr call Linus by this title sometimes), and then some days after i went to check out a review of a case, i dont remember which one, and i really liked it.

Its nice now to have a place to check for reviews before buying blindly.

Keep up the good work.

PC MASTER RACE!!!!!!!!

tumblr_mcxm6t0ziH1qhb3us.gif

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X GPU: ASUS Strix Radeon R7 5700 XT OC Edition Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200 CL14 SSD: 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860 Cooling: NZXT Kraken X72 Case: Corsair Crystal Series 570X Mirror Black Display: BenQ XL2420Z  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Audio: Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum

Congratulations on hitting your 1,002,399th subscriber! (at the time of making this post of course)

I found Linus tech tips when I was looking to buy a computer and a friend recommending building my own and linked me a video on your channel. I liked the way you presented yourselves enough that I watched it, and another, and another and just kept going until I realized I'd been watching you talk about tech stuff for 9 hours and it was 4 in the morning on a day I had to work at 6:00 A.M. and I was glad I had, even when falling asleep at work. Thank you all, for your hard work and all the time you put into this, you've saved me from many a hour of boredom and plenty of hassle in what "building" a computer means. I've learned so much from all the wonderful content on your You-Tube channel, and I've only just discovered it a month ago. I look forward to the celebration of your 10,000,000th subscriber and all of the celebrations to follow that as well. You've got an amazing thing going here, and I look forward to watching it evolve and continue to grow. And so, before I forget that It's almost 2 A.M. again and I've suddenly got another set of videos to watch before I go to bed, I will sum this up in a few words that you guys don't hear nearly enough, Thank-You!

TLDR: Thank-You

I found out about linus tech tips I believe when i was watching NCIX tech tips back in the day. It's kind of like trying to remember the first episode of techTV i saw when i was 12, before it became G4TV.

i love your content, i really enjoy asfastaspossible videos too. I link to those videos all the time when arguing with friends over what 64bit acutally is and other fun debates.

Thank you guys

Congrats Linus and team, i`ve been eith you from day one, i have not comented allot but i`ve been watching this hole time and i love the things you do. Keep up the good work.

Congrats Linus.  I first thought your channel was nothing but a product pushing, sponsor machine.  But one I actually sat down and watched through your videos, I found very informative information, top notch production (thanks sponsors), and you are quite a cool guy.  Team, your awesome!

Favorite food's gotta be Taco Bell's Doritos Locos Taco, You tasted those things?

Either way, you guys've been awesome, thank you so much for all you hardwork over the years! :D

Ever since I've watched the first video 3 years ago, I've been hooked on. The tech reviews and information about different products and even the custom building of PCs have increased my interest in the latest technology and breakthroughs. This was till the point when I convinced my friend to custom build his PC instead of buying "custom" PCs, as I knew which parts were more worth the money. Without Linus Tech Tips, I wouldn't have known that many things and this won't be possible. I love the honest reviews about items unlike other channels which have a slightly biased view towards the item they are reviewing and promoting, as these gives me a sense of knowing exactly what I am about to purchase. Congratulations for your 1 million subscriber on YouTube and Thank you for sharing the joy with us :)

I think because of you guy's, I helped out my roommates with buying a new laptop or ssd or a phone. thank you linus from me and my mates! 

Hope to see more worstation laptops that are build to use 3DsMAx on or CAD.

thanks again Linus + team

Before LMG, I really didn't sub to youtube channels.  I didn't really take advantage of how much regular content was out there.  Now I have dozens of channels I watch and I spend my time (that was once set for random cable shows) watching youtube shows instead.  But when I see a LMG show in my playlist, there's always that nostalgic memory.  Great channel, congrats on the success, and I hope for success and great health to the entire LMG and their families.

CPU: Intel i7 7700K · MoBo: Asus Maximus Hero IX · RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB 2400MHz CL10) · GPU: EVGA SC+ GTX 980Ti (6 GB)
Case: Fractal Define R5, Black, Windowed · AMC: Corsair H90 with NF-A14 PWM (Pull)  · PSU Corsair HX 750W · SSD: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO
HDDs: WD Black 2TB and 2x Red 5TB · OS: Windows 10 · KB: Logitech 710+ · Mouse: Logitech G700S 
· Monitor: Acer XB270HU

First off, thank you so much for making videos that are helpful in so many ways, keep up the good work.

The surface pro 3 would make a nice addition to my arsenal.

I found LinusTechTips when I was cavaging the web for review on partiular products, The first video from Linus I saw was back a year and a half ago when he was still at working NCIX, on the NCIXcom channel. I found him very interesting and look forward to his vids, since then I never missed a video. Keep up the good work, this is an awesome channel.

Linus Tech Tips is so great and i cant wait to get home from school and watch more videos!

Congratulations to the man whose last name is the same as my first name (and all of his LMG friends ;D ). Keep up the great work, your videos really are the best around! Good luck to everybody in the giveaway!

I remember that I found LinusTechTips channel around 6-7 months ago when I tried to help my brother with his new computer. Somehow I found that Linus is kinda an interesting person, so I subscribed both NCIX and LinusTechTips.

Aside from that, this is my favorite food, It's called "Rendang", it's very tasty, you guys better try it. :D

beef_rengang.jpg

I found you guys while looking at the g75vw, which I eventually bought.

I enjoy the quality of the videos and that they are concise and to the point, especially your build guides.

I'm looking forward for more video like 

, Keep up the good work and congratulation on 1M subscribers.